Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Reading List for Women

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a pretty good suggestion. Most girls nowadays don't read books, so these YouTube channels sound like the way to go.

An alpha might. Alphaness is a necessary for making a woman feminine, but it isn not sufficient. A woman who has been taught all her life that she should not submit to any man will fight the alpha's frame, and if she can't weaken his frame, she will most likely snap at some point and get out of the relationship. The only scenario that this won't happen is when the alpha is also extremely high values.

A good one! I'd say Quran probably does an even better job. But most chickens aren't religious nowadays.
The problem is that for every tate, you got tons of fraudin and house husbands. I lead. She follows or #next! /thread

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've done some bookstore approaching. I find that I've needed to linger around bookstores a long time to find worthy approach targets. Even longer than grocery stores.
I've done some of my best in the grocery stores, gyms, bookstores, and coffee shops. I got digits when a girl just kept getting books and sat beside me. She had a bf and still gave digits. Early 20s.

Break rapport. Riff. Free associate. Take digits. Drop breadcrumbs and lead her back to your gingerbread house after lulz!

Huge W @SW15 for the sniper approach. Pure ****ing genius.

Former Fox News personality Jedediah Bila is trying to act like a female red piller, like JustPearlyThings, Courtney Ryan, and Brett Cooper. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.
She AMOG'D Rollo in their 1st pod. Mans could not get a word in.

The biggest fraudin is the girls parroting Rollo and other RP thought leaders. The men did the work.

The girls just hijack the convo.

What's real SUS was the RP fellas thoughts on women coming through the space. Now many champion it in 2023. Wack!!!

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Try terror of demons.

A Christian breaks down the effeminancy in the church. It's a fascinating read.

The origin of most of the big 3 religion is RP before RP was a thing.

Tate is bang on about the west and Christianity. IMo wrong about being MUSLIM and that would save the west.

Muslim women come to the west take off the burka and have gang bangs. The west is rubbish.