Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Reading List for Women

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys aware of any books that help and encourage women find and become their feminine slef?

Basically, I'm looking for either the equivalents of the rational male for women or good novels with traditional gender roles.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Brother, it’s been said here, many many times, and I’ve become to believe that it is true: you cannot redpill a woman. She either already leans towards it and gets it or she doesn’t; women, naturally reject the idea of the red pill because it puts them in a bad light - it’s not viewed as just normal behavior because women, at least most of them exist on subterfuge.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you guys aware of any books that help and encourage women find and become their feminine slef?

Basically, I'm looking for either the equivalents of the rational male for women or good novels with traditional gender roles.
The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi Amazon:
https://shorturl.gg/mWRfp

Why?
Because they will learn the real narrative about males/and dating and how the world really spins without being further poisoned with feminist propagangda which is injected in almost every book written to females.

Richard Cooper has also (Youtube: Entrepreneurs in cars), has also written a good sensible non bs book about the subjet called "The Unplugged Alpha" which you can find here:
https://shorturl.gg/6OxoMYE

That would probaly be a good read for a girl too if she is really interested in learning about dating and men.

Last edited:

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Brother, it’s been said here, many many times, and I’ve become to believe that it is true: you cannot redpill a woman. She either already leans towards it and gets it or she doesn’t; women, naturally reject the idea of the red pill because it puts them in a bad light - it’s not viewed as just normal behavior because women, at least most of them exist on subterfuge.
I agree with. This is why I am looking for a book specifically for women so that they don't find it offensive.

The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi Amazon:
https://shorturl.gg/mWRfp

Why?
Because they will learn the real narrative about males/and dating and how the world really spins without being further poisoned with feminist propagangda which is injected in almost every book written to females.

Richard Cooper has also (Youtube: Entrepreneurs in cars), has also written a good sensible non bs book about the subjet called "The Unplugged Alpha" which you can find here:
https://shorturl.gg/6OxoMYE

That would probaly be a good read for a girl too if she is really interested in learning about dating and men.
I've read those books and have thought about whether women are going to be receptive of them. But I don't think women will get passed 10 pages of either books. Two reasons for this:
  1. Those books are written from men's perspective for men. Women fundamentally lack the ability to understand men's struggles and perspective, and as Pierce.Manhammer said, they will find most of the content in those books harsh and offensive to women as a collective.
  2. Women are rather emotional and they're quite unlikely to enjoy the rational logical narrative of those books. So even if they don't find it offensive, they'll probably find them boring AF.
I could be wrong though. If you know women who weren't traditional/redpill and read those books and changed their perspective after that, please let me know.

The only book I am aware of is the Book of Life. Women change their tune on feminism after dealing with the consequences of feminism. I am currently watching this occur with four different plates. Amusing.
Very true. Unfortunately though this usually happens later in life, around the time when they hit the wall. My target demographic are 18-25. So I was hoping for some sort of catalyser that can speed up the process, hahaha.

The only book I am aware of is the Book of Life. Women change their tune on feminism after dealing with the consequences of feminism. I am currently watching this occur with four different plates. Amusing.
Thanks for the suggestion! I'll definitely look into that.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've read those books and have thought about whether women are going to be receptive of them. But I don't think women will get passed 10 pages of either books. Two reasons for this:
  1. Those books are written from men's perspective for men. Women fundamentally lack the ability to understand men's struggles and perspective, and as Pierce.Manhammer said, they will find most of the content in those books harsh and offensive to women as a collective.
  2. Women are rather emotional and they're quite unlikely to enjoy the rational logical narrative of those books. So even if they don't find it offensive, they'll probably find them boring AF.
I could be wrong though. If you know women who weren't traditional/redpill and read those books and changed their perspective after that, please let me know.
I agree with this.

Also, the blue pill-red pill-black pill continuum was created to explain men's ideologies and experiences in the sexual marketplace. It's not designed for women.

A content creator like JustPearlyThings or Courtney Ryan is just parroting what leading Manosphere influencers are saying. They add no original insight. Even Brett Cooper (a female) does this as well, though Brett Cooper's YouTube channel barely ever touches on dating and is more news/politics/current events focused.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep in mind there is a big difference between women rejecting feminism (which is a flawed ideology through and through) and women actually becoming red-pilled or red-pill aware. A woman can still function in the sexual marketplace completely ignorant of red pill and reject feminism at the same time. She can even be hypergamous while still rejecting feminism. A lot of what wakes up a man to the red pill is simple female nature. It has nothing to do with the abhorrent teachings of feminism. That has just made things much worse.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

A book doesn't do it. A alpha make does.

99% of that **** is fraudin and boomer rubbish from fellas that don't get girls.

TimothyPrice

Don Juan
Reaction score
If this is for a girl to you are dating or married to, the lessons are better coming verbally from you. A little every day as teachable moments arise. Women are moral midgets on their own but in time your inner monologue becomes theirs.

threeforfree

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not sure you'd want them to fully understand it. The idea is to know what makes them tick without being obvious about it. The last thing you need to do is give them your playbook.

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think women will get passed 10 pages of either books.
A few years ago, I told a woman I was dating to buy the Rational Male to her 5"6, 18 y/o blue pill's son.
A few days later, I received a text from her :
" I read a few pages from the book you recommended to my son. I don't want to see you anymore ".

Sometimes I wonder how the poor blue-pill guy is doing in today's dating environment.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A few years ago, I told a woman I was dating to buy the Rational Male to her 5"6, 18 y/o blue pill's son.
A few days later, I received a text from her :
" I read a few pages from the book you recommended to my son. I don't want to see you anymore ".
Rookie mistake. You’re supposed to have it memorized in your noggin, then only teach it to your own biological son or a grandson / nephew that is without their own biological father. Otherwise keep this stuff to yourself!

The Diver

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rookie mistake. You’re supposed to have it memorized in your noggin, then only teach it to your own biological son or a grandson / nephew that is without their own biological father. Otherwise keep this stuff to yourself!
Yes, I agree. I had just started my journey and didn't know better.
Lesson learned.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with this.

Also, the blue pill-red pill-black pill continuum was created to explain men's ideologies and experiences in the sexual marketplace. It's not designed for women.

A content creator like JustPearlyThings or Courtney Ryan is just parroting what leading Manosphere influencers are saying. They add no original insight. Even Brett Cooper (a female) does this as well, though Brett Cooper's YouTube channel barely ever touches on dating and is more news/politics/current events focused.

This is a pretty good suggestion. Most girls nowadays don't read books, so these YouTube channels sound like the way to go.

A book doesn't do it. A alpha make does.

99% of that **** is fraudin and boomer rubbish from fellas that don't get girls.
An alpha might. Alphaness is a necessary for making a woman feminine, but it isn not sufficient. A woman who has been taught all her life that she should not submit to any man will fight the alpha's frame, and if she can't weaken his frame, she will most likely snap at some point and get out of the relationship. The only scenario that this won't happen is when the alpha is also extremely high values.

A good one! I'd say Quran probably does an even better job. But most chickens aren't religious nowadays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most girls nowadays don't read books, so these YouTube channels sound like the way to go.
If that statement is true, then it would impact bookstores as a place for doing approaches/pickup.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If that statement is true, then it would impact bookstores as a place for doing approaches/pickup.
Not sure about that. Let's say 95% of them don't read, and the rest do. Let's also assume that there are 4 billion women on earth. You still have 200,000,000 women who read books, and you will find pretty much most of those chicks in bookstores.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure about that. Let's say 95% of them don't read, and the rest do. Let's also assume that there are 4 billion women on earth. You still have 200,000,000 women who read books, and you will find pretty much most of those chicks in bookstores.
I've done some bookstore approaching. I find that I've needed to linger around bookstores a long time to find worthy approach targets. Even longer than grocery stores.

the blue pill-red pill-black pill continuum was created to explain men's ideologies and experiences in the sexual marketplace. It's not designed for women.

Former Fox News personality Jedediah Bila is trying to act like a female red piller, like JustPearlyThings, Courtney Ryan, and Brett Cooper. I'm sure there are more I'm forgetting.