Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Pill Mentality: Never Be Satisfied

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Despite what you may think, what you may have heard, or what you may be looking for, The Red Pill is not a path to happiness. If anything, it’s the opposite.

Something like a year ago, I stumbled across The Red Pill. Before then, I was in a mostly-sexless marriage with an ungrateful b*tch of a wife, my job sucked, I barely had any friends and no professional/social network worth mentioning, and had a hard time interacting with people in a non-awkward way. But despite all of that, I loved my wife fiercely, my daughter even more, was still making six figures, commanded enough obligatory respect in the workplace that people had to tolerate my awkwardness, and had been hitting the gym each day for years. Life wasn’t perfect (far from it), but if you’d asked me then, I would have told you that life was good. I was happy. You can’t have everything all the time, and I considered myself a lucky guy.

Enter The Red Pill. It dawns on me that my marriage sucks *ss. That real men have wives that respect them, treat them well, and f*ck them more than once every six weeks. That real men tell their young toddler what to do, and she doesn’t just laugh at them. That real men are respected at work, successful, and if they don’t enjoy what they’re doing each day they make changes. That real men know lots of people, help people get places, and have those favors returned by others. That I wasn’t a real man. Not because I cook dinner and fold laundry instead of doing carpentry in my garage and discussing college football with my burping guy friends over beers – but because I didn’t have my sh*t together. One bad month, and I’d be out of a job with no contacts to hook me up with my next one. One bad fight and my wife would be out the door with my daughter. I was lonely, stressed, even frightened. All the time. I was terribly unhappy and had been for a long time, but somehow got used to being that unhappy. It became normal to feel like that – so normal that if you’d asked, I’d have told you I was happy and had a good life. My good life was hanging by a thread, and I was willfully blind to it.

Today, after a year of trying to amp-up my Red Pill life, am I more happy? F*ck no. I’m in great shape, but there’s so much room for improvement that it’s just not funny. I’m not satisfied with my body. I have a good job (about to leave it to start a better one), but I’m still not satisfied. I have a decent professional network at my fingertips, but nowhere near where I want it to be. My marriage is better, but still has a long way to go. I’m better socially, but again, still a long way to go.

And even if I somehow reach this Red Pill ideal of “good enough” in any category, there’s not really such a thing. You’re never done. “Good enough” is a sickness. You’re never content. Never satisfied. Never happy.

Because being “haaaaapy” is for women. Being satisfied and content is for women. Once you’ve torn the blinders off and see the world for how it is, there’s no such thing as happiness. There are momentary pleasures, longer-term pleasures, but throughout everything, life is work. You’re never done. You’re never “good enough,” and you’re never finally ready to stop, sit back, enjoy it all, and be “haaaaapy.”

Real men aren’t happy. When your grandfather (or great grandfather if you’re young) came home from a long day at the factory, he never smiled. He was gruff, abrupt, hard-working. He loved his family, but they were his responsibility to take care of – they were his burden, not his contentment. He took satisfaction from being employed and hard-working, but his job was a means to an end, not his identity, not his source of contentment. He had friends and contacts, but they were one more thing he worked to maintain, not something playful to help him relax and cut loose. He had hobbies, but they were always constructive ones that broadened his mind and taught him skills, not f*ck-*ss video games—his hobbies were sometimes harder work than his actual work.

If you want to be happy, stop reading The Red Pill. Go away. Never think about it again. Be ignorant, content, satisfied with “good enough.”

It’s not in your nature, as a man, to be happy and seek contentment. Being “haaaaapy” is for women.

Link here.
Thats exactly how I live my life I don't exactly consider myself not happy, more like I see reality very well. No one is pulling the wool over my eyes.

My never satisfied attitude is why I have accomplished what I have in life. Its why I have the knowledge I do.

Winners would never win if they simply stayed satisfied.

Keep pushing, the world needs more masculine men to be strong leaders.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm happy, but that's because of my positive mindset, not my circumstances. I should be dead several times over, that's why I appreciate what I have. Every day is a gift.

If you're unhappy and you think: if only I have X and I will be happy, you're lying to yourself.

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is a pill that will inevitably end up ostracising you from everyone and everything as you will be unable to tolerate any type of
" disrespectful " behaviour from anyone

But people both men and women are highly flawed and operate within their own value systems which will usually be completely different to yours

so they are destined repeatedly disappoint you , no "pill" can change this

As I am getting older I am very much starting to understand being a man is just not letting it effect you , instead of trying to punish it with resentment

You have to be constantly adaptable , wife disrespecting you ? not giving you enough sex ?

ok you dont argue with her you dont punish her

you just start entertaining other women again start creating options , in fact the men of the past all had mistresses I assume for this sole reason

Life as a man is just one constant work in progress until one day you stop and your like wow that was a hell of a ride
Basically, being RPed while also being inexperience in daily human-to-human interaction makes you take everything (from everyone) personal.

And taking everything (from everyone) personal would make your life very, truly miserable. And a guy that takes everything (from everyone) personal is the kind of guy that would not be able to attract anything/anyone nice to him, and everyone would want to stay away from him.

Redwood

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The red pill is a pill that will inevitably end up ostracising you from everyone and everything as you will be unable to tolerate any type of
" disrespectful " behaviour from anyone

But people both men and women are highly flawed and operate within their own value systems which will usually be completely different to yours

so they are destined repeatedly disappoint you , no "pill" can change this

As I am getting older I am very much starting to understand being a man is just not letting it effect you , instead of trying to punish it with resentment

You have to be constantly adaptable , wife disrespecting you ? not giving you enough sex ?

ok you dont argue with her you dont punish her

you just start entertaining other women again start creating options , in fact the men of the past all had mistresses I assume for this sole reason

Life as a man is just one constant work in progress until one day you stop and your like wow that was a hell of a ride
Well said. I think mostly everyone here wants to be able to get to that point to actually say that.

Bingo-Player

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Basically, being RPed while also being inexperience in daily human-to-human interaction makes you take everything (from everyone) personal.

And taking everything (from everyone) personal would make your life very, truly miserable. And a guy that takes everything (from everyone) personal is the kind of guy that would not be able to attract anything/anyone nice to him, and everyone would want to stay away from him.
And this was a trap I fell into for the last 3 years and it can make you very bitter

I still wouldn't say I am totally able to let disrespect go easily but I have become better at processing it

I mean any man that actively tries to disrespect another man is no man .....so you can kind of just pity him

Women its more complicated because by her not submitting / ghosting / flaking is a form of disrespect and is almost a direct infliction on your masculinity / frame

It doesn't help modern women are narcissistic and enjoy playing with men's minds like I have met a good few women this year who's sole objective seems to have been too test how far they can take me down their rabbit hole ( and not the nice wet one between their legs)

The key too dealing with female disrespect or rejection whatever is too apply scale too it

This is back of the napkin math but I worked out roughly out of about every 100 women I interact with

10% seem to give me no hassle at all and its quick to bed

20% will be interested but want to play mental gymnastics with me this often leads to nothing for either of us but sometimes will lead to sex / relationships

Another 20% will be very hot n cold and basically low interest

the other 50% will either be taken or not interested at all

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most things in the west, trp can be twisted into a toxic mindset. It's one thing to seek improvement. Another to feel unhappy or inadequate. Gotta stop and smell the roses.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like most things in the west, trp can be twisted into a toxic mindset. It's one thing to seek improvement. Another to feel unhappy or inadequate. Gotta stop and smell the roses.
good luck with that. The RP community is constantly filled with doom and gloom messaging and women are evil and out to destroy you…..BUTTTT the guy said gym or improve yourself once in the 3 hour live stream so it nullifies all of the negative rhetoric.

Divorced w 3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Translation: my wife told me she was going to serve with divorce papers for cause and take half my pension

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score

"May you always be satisfied...he will never be satisfied...I will never be satisfied...."

Millard Fillmore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck with that. The RP community is constantly filled with doom and gloom messaging and women are evil and out to destroy you…..BUTTTT the guy said gym or improve yourself once in the 3 hour live stream so it nullifies all of the negative rhetoric.
So turn it off.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that everyone who says red pill is toxic - never made it out of the anger phase.

In other words, you started redpilling, but got pulled into blackpill territory, and never got out.
I remember when I first started to really understand things how angry I got. Women would pull shady tricks and I'd get mad. Sometimes I'd have to take a month off from chasing silly girls. With growth first comes pain, then strength.

Nowdays its no big deal, its almost predictable, and when they pull schitt I cut ties and find a replacement.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm convinced that everyone who says red pill is toxic - never made it out of the anger phase.

In other words, you started redpilling, but got pulled into blackpill territory, and never got out.
What red pill content creator would you consider the most favorable in your opinion? I think men have the right to be angry because they were fed a bunch of bullshvt from society.

Money & Muscle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What red pill content creator would you consider the most favorable in your opinion? I think men have the right to be angry because they were fed a bunch of bullshvt from society.
Archwinger, Tyred_biggums, jacktenofhearts, rian_stone, hoe_math (youtube).

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's simply just a shift of the chasing paradigm, we simply take action to initiate the shift

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm nowhere near cool enough to be Archwinger, I only reposted his writeup for those who aren't browsing TRP/MRP.
I thought it was you as well, perhaps it goes to show how common these circumstances are