Red flags.

rum

Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Daddy issues (seriously, fly - don't run)
History of abusive, shallow, chaotic, unstable, one-sided relationships (see above)
Severe emotional baggage / bitterness
Dating someone else
Always moody / *****y
Treating everyone they deem "unimportant" like trash (your turn is next)
Excessive game-playing / immaturity
Extreme lack of intelligence
Only talks about sex, including all the sexual things they do to others (ie, *****)
Chronic complainer
Possesses a multitude of jerk traits
Overly secretive / distant
Feeding too many lines and excuses; a BS'er / liar / manipulator
Professional flirt / tease
Always hanging out with multiple guys everywhere
Always talking to multiple guys on phone
Superficial / materialistic / shallow
Playing the victim / blaming the world / looking for sympathy
Entitlement princesses
Coniving and controlling

Basically, everything to keep away from the *****s, *****es, players, and skanks. Not in the 20s anymore...
welcome to every woman walking the face of the earth:yes:

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh... That's why I used terms like "extreme, excessive, severe"... You can just tell when someone is no good all-around.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
floydb25 said:
Heh... That's why I used terms like "extreme, excessive, severe"... You can just tell when someone is no good all-around.
A wise man once told me....."They are all f(cking crazy! The question is.....can you deal with one woman's particular kind of crazy?"

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You pretty much have to... But, there's a difference between woman crazy and bat**** crazy. Certain things are normal, and you pretty much have to tolerate it. But troubled people take everything to the extreme - because they ARE extreme.

I can tell the difference between a *****/***** and a decent girl very easily. The former tries pretending to be decent, but fails miserably. The charade doesn't last very long at all; she can't pretend to be something she's not. It's only a matter of time before she reveals her true colors of being useless, immature, shallow, and annoying.

You just have to know what to look for, and accept them at face value. The problem most people make is believing and excusing too much... Sympathizing with skanks, and assuming there is so much more to them than what they see. "Oh, she can't be THAT bad; this is probably just a phase; she's afraid to be nice; she's only acting like she's retarded; its not her fault nobody likes her; she's just misunderstood; nobody knows her like I do". Blah blah.

Too many people assume that just because someone complains and plays the victim - means they are any better than those they complain about. So, they look for the depth that doesn't exist, and try being decent to them - in hopes of them returning the favor. But, its nothing more than a loser complaining. What you see is what you get. 100%.

shizz702

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well said again Floyd.

You have to look for this signs, and know when to hold em, and when to fold em. Time is of the essence and over time you learn what you can and can't tolerate.

PapiChulo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We especially tend to overlook all this crap when the woman in question is hot. I see some average ones and their personalities are almost as bad as that of hot ones, but they simply hide their flaws better knowing they can get away with less. I see no difference, but a 'female desease' in practically all of them. I would say that they are like any other person, generally flawed in one way or another. What surprises most is that these women lack ability to self-reflect on their behavior or even perceive what they do wrong..... no different than kids.

floydb25

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that's where a lot of guys fail - they take her side, listen to her perspective, and assume that everything she says is true. Focusing on the potential that isn't there. If all she does is *****, act closed off, play the victim, blame others, etc - while treating people like garbage, acting selfish, feeling entitled, making demands, and whoring around - that's exactly who she is. Just as you see it. This isn't a nice girl victim - as she claims to be. It's a loser who attracts what she is, and complains about it. Just because she doesn't see it that way - doesn't make it not true.

People are simply delusional about who they are, what they have to offer, and what they deserve. Nobody is a good judge of their own character, and you should never take their side. Everyone has an excuse to justify what they do wrong - while still doing wrong. Hypocrisy and double standards is all too common. This is where YOU come in. It's up to you find out the truth about them.