Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

red flags -am i over reacting?

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this woman on match. Did you see this coming?

One date...supposed to go to her place tonight.

Bad relationship with her ex
Profile complains about players.
Does not speak to her parents.
Multiple tats, pierced tongue.
Seems like low impulse control, tells me wild stories about when she's been drinking.

The good stuff, very high interest. Runners body.
Very pretty girl. Plus I like my odds tonight.

She texts constantly. Kissed me hard after first date. Pulled her profile down, hasn't been back on match.

Today she texts, saying a friend of hers just lost everything in her house and could I maybe help. Domestic issue not a fire.

WTF, I see this as hugely out of line on top of multiple red flags. I'm thinking of just cutting bait, even before what looks like a fun time.

Without the lectures on online dating...I'm not overreacting right?

Thoughts?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah she has all the classic haulmarks. She's good for one thing and thats a good time and a good time only. Even just for a good time, she'll be drama. Been there done that.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. Classic.

TheCWord

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Albatross953 said:
Today she texts, saying a friend of hers just lost everything in her house and could I maybe help. Domestic issue not a fire.
After one date? No, I think this is fine. You should definitely help out her friend. And if she has a hookup with an Arabian prince who needs a bank account number to transfer over a million dollars, you should provide her with that as well.

Albatross953

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cword I immediately thought...Wtf is this chick a hooker? But she says she works for the cops as a civilian.

I'm really struggling to not take the easy lay. All these damn BPD threads about great sex. Of course I'm not thinking about the **** show afterwards.

I'm gonna think this through.

goldengoose

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you have to think through? 1 date and she's hitting you up for help? How many more red flags do you need? Normal chicks don't hit you up for help after a date.

Last edited:

Nn877

Don Juan
Reaction score
One date? And on match. You're her only resource for help?? Either she just moved from another state or she has burned too many bridges. Sounds weird to me.

Valentino14

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have extra couches, beds, and TV's to spare? lol

Sounds like some kind of scam to me. I read an article a while back where women look for suckers online after a date they scam the guy out of money. They give some b.s. story where they need help financially. Usually they do it online but some do it after you meet up. This is weird, I would ignore any further texts if it was me.