Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Red Dawn

Victory Unlimited

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haven't seen it. But here's a question:

If you take away the non-debatable, 21st century special effects advantage, is it better than the old Patrick Swayze and Charlie Sheen version?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3iRNd9-sy4

If not, then the only "Wolverines" I'll probably be seeing are the ones starring Hugh Jackman. lol

jammer

Banned
Reaction score
why is this movie such blatant propaganda? I remember the original being about a Soviet invasion of the U.S. (and it was pretty good). It should be different from all the other action movies where americans invade foreign countries and kick some a$$, no?

goundra

Banned
Reaction score
actually, it was supposed to be a Cuban invasion, which is laughable. ANY invasion is laughable. their ships, etc, would be NUKED, without a doubt, as would any massed ground forces. :) as long as the US has even 1/2 dozen nukes (we've got TEN THOUAND OF THEM) there will NEVER be an invasion, other than the one we ALLOW (1 million illegal alieans, EVERY ****in year!

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I thought it was good entrainment. There are numerous holes in the plot line that are utterlly impossible , but it's a movie. It's not supose to be real, it's meant to entertain.

Can't wait for Pacific Rim. Also unrealistic but looks entertaining!