"So, What Do You Do for Fun?"

She asks it casually, mid-sip. And you feel the floor open up, because the honest answer is work, gym, and a couple shows you're half-watching.

Women rarely say this out loud, but a man with a life is attractive before he says a word. The guy who spent Saturday deep-sea fishing and came back with photos and a story — he walks in already interesting.

The "22 Rules" pushed me to build a life worth talking about. Turns out the fastest way to be interesting to women is to be interested in your own life first.

Read more...

Record time without sex?

Romeo Sariani

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
To all Djs,

I'm writing to see if there are any other people in the same boat!
Meaning, those who got sex and then....nothing, for months or even years!

My record, broken last August, was 3 years and 3 weeks without doing it.

Any aspiring record breakers?

Oh, and a piece of advice: don't ever come to Italy to get girls, you are bound to be disappointed!

Romeo
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

johnny_chase

Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
CANADA, EH?
20 years and 6 months, hahaha! beat that
 

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2001
Messages
2,314
Reaction score
17
Location
Europe
16 years

ooh, you mean after having sex... 3months during bootcamp.
 
Joined
Jan 11, 2005
Messages
90
Reaction score
1
Age
42
Location
Parts Unknown
Whats this? No sex for years at a time? You guys get practice abstinence? YAY!


AeQu | TaS, we are going to have to laugh at this later tonight.
 

bobbob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
261
Reaction score
1
Over 2 years now without some sort of money changing hands ...
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Climax

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2004
Messages
2,329
Reaction score
5
riiiiite?

Originally posted by Happiness Renewed
Whats this? No sex for years at a time? You guys get practice abstinence? YAY!


AeQu | TaS, we are going to have to laugh at this later tonight.
:p :D :p *laugh* *laugh* *laugh* :p :D :p

err....

My signiture speaks for itself about the fact of not having sex for a long time;)

(read signiture below)
 

Luveno

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 15, 2004
Messages
1,107
Reaction score
12
Age
44
21 years and 3 weeks.
Then I proceeded to have sex with so many girls that year I won the Porn Star award at my college residence.
 

Delta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 3, 2005
Messages
724
Reaction score
4
Age
53
Location
glendale, ca
if anyone can beat me, i would be DESPERATELY sad for you.

29 and a half years.

i think the cosmos felt that i would do something drastic if i hit 30 without it so it tossed me a bone.

and i had ONE time in the sack that was less than great.

now it's coming up on two more years.

delta
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

seabreeze

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 21, 2004
Messages
522
Reaction score
2
Location
Long Beach
It's been four and a half months since I've had sex.
SB :(
 

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 24, 2004
Messages
924
Reaction score
2
Age
47
Location
CA
Well I have to explain my first time which didn't happen until I was 17. After fumbling and finally getting in I started to figure things out and just got into it when she came. She tapped out like we were wrestling and I stoped. Being nieve I thought she wanted a break. She got up and kissed me and said she was going to her bed........ ..... .... ..... but........ no.......wait........

I told her I wasn't finished and she said....... thats ok......

NO IT"S NOT OK!!!!! ... ... but yea that was my first.... and than I really just lost intrest I thought after all that work and no reward what is the point...?

I was 19 the next time I had sex and it was Amazing!!

And after that there wasn't that long of stretch between sexual encounters... infact I just got a booty call got to go...um watch movies..um...yea...

CYA!!


OHHH and good luck fella's!!!
 
Top