Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommend a Book on Red Pill life.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve been an avid contributor and reader of the sosuave forums.

I want you guys to recommend me a text/book on how to live my life right which doesn’t include “tips” or “game” on getting women.

Getting laid is easy, an abundance mindset and freedom along with regular motivation to improve myself is tough.

Let’s start a recommendation series of useful texts which guide us on living our lives because the focus is on ourselves.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This isn't a book, but I think it's a pretty good article on self improvement.
It says that instead of focusing on goals, focus on the behaviors (systems) that will result in the achievement of those goals.
It says that if you follow the behaviors, you will achieve the goals whether you set them or not. The important thing is putting in the work.

https://jamesclear.com/goals-systems

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sex at dawn.. book made me happy (;

you will never worry about monogamous relationships, girls cheating or being jealous again, or needy, or possesive.

you will genuinly appreciate the slutty nature of woman (;

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like many Esoteric and Eastern Philosophy books
Law of Attraction and Abundance and "Let go of the ego" and stuff written by people like Eckhart Tolle and Alan Watts and many others.
Lately I have been a little too busy to read a lot so I listen to a lot of that stuff on youtube whilst driving or travelling.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It says that instead of focusing on goals, focus on the behaviors (systems) that will result in the achievement of those goals.
It says that if you follow the behaviors, you will achieve the goals whether you set them or not. The important thing is putting in the work.

This is exactly what I needed. Thanks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Any self improvement book will do.

What's important is you go out and apply it in the real world. From there you will further enhance your confidence and learn from your mistakes.

Yes, you'll make millions of mistakes while applying something new that will change your life.

Success is merely a series of mistakes.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go on more dates

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The shallow man by coertes. Very funny and a great p1ss take of those RSD types.

Remind you that if you get good at pvssy all you get is pvssy and after a while that ain't much.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The shallow man by coertes. Very funny and a great p1ss take of those RSD types.

Remind you that if you get good at pvssy all you get is pvssy and after a while that ain't much.
Hmm that resonates, it's how I'm feeling now. May give that a read.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Hmm, sounds identical to my idea of "Conscious Directives," whereas you list specific actions you will take every day, and commit to these actions daily else pay a punishment (e.g. donate $100), until the behavior had been practiced so often, it becomes internalized into and intertwined with the new YOU.

Perhaps the author reads SoSuave? ;)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I better make my standard book recommendation. Practical female psychology for the practical man. It's a nice spin on bone crackers material. Goes over the nature of woman and looks at how you handle them in a relationship which most guys have a lot more trouble with than just early dating. It's also got some nice humorous examples of agree and amplify and push pull.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The rational male
The way of the superior man
How to win friends and influence people
48 laws of power
The willpower instinct
How to be a 3% man
Textbook - evolutionary psychology
The art of war
Primal colors
Men are from mars, women are from venus
Biographies - Abe lincoln, clinton
I also read a lot of "how to train" type of books which explores human motivation, becoming an effective facilitator, communication, etc.
Any leadership books would be good as well because they explor delegation, dealing with difficult people, motivation, and so many other great things to use in life

Don't just read, feed your mind during your commute with podcasts and radio...
Tony Robbins podcasts
The art of charm podcasts
NPR podcasts or radio to educate yourself

That's the few that come t9 mind right away. I would say "the way of the superior man" being a must read for anyone. I have heard all of David deida stuff is good.

I could go on for days...

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d suggest buy them as real books too. Unless you ve got an ebook reader and like it. Maybe I'm old school but seeing a real book and the fact that I'm 2/3 of the way through it motivates me to finish