Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Recommend a Book on Red Pill life.

MisterMike

Don Juan
Reaction score
Can you list few?
Basically, the crux of it is that you can only give a damn about so much, so you need to pick and choose your battles so to speak. It goes into how people perceive themselves as successful or unsuccessful based on their own personal metrics and how those metrics should ideally be framed.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm surprised our residents Stoics haven't talked up Seneca yet. Tim Ferriss has a bit of a stoic cheat sheet called tao of Seneca.

I think a lot of these books speak to what @marmel75 calls being a good guy what I would call being accomplished. Eventually guys looks hit the wall too and you need a bit of substance to you beyond your bank balance

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am more interested in texts which provide values to live by, daily habits, beliefs to hold, various aspects of your life to put in your daily schedule, like a big picture view on life itself, a red pill life bible instead of generic seduction texts.

Getting laid is easy, building a life isn't, that's what I need to work upon more, and intelligently.

Big ups to @zekko , that is the kind of reading I enjoy.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've mentioned it several times before; The Power of Now is worth a look. Allied to the link shared by zekko, it talks about the present moment being true existence. While long term goals and thinking about the future are important, you can actually make immediate changes to you life in the present even if, and especially if it's just the way you think about certain things.