"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Rebound guy

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 13, 2010
Messages
704
Reaction score
165
Location
Europe
Met this girl while she had a boyfriend (she didn’t tell me about him, and when I found out I basically told her she could contact me when she broke up).

Anyway, they broke up, now we are seeing each other and the sex is amazing. I’m talking about a propper nutcase who’ll fulfill every little fantasy of mine. She’s very unstable and will change from hot to cold pretty much as the wind changes direction. I’ve learned to cope with this by ignoring her whenever she has a “down” period.

As for me question; I’m curious if there is anything you find useful to keep things going for as long as possible, without ending up as the rebound guy who gets tossed within a month or two?

Also, I don’t care about exclusivity / not interested in her as a future girlfriend, just interested for the sex to last as long as possible.

Any experience you could share?
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 18, 2018
Messages
1,672
Reaction score
1,406
Age
37
Location
So Cal
Just keep having good sex and enjoyable times. Be the good feeling guy. But at some point she may want more or she will simply go away.
Keep spinning other plates and enjoy the time you have with her while it’s around. Try not to care too much.
As long as she’s feeling good with you, chances are she’ll stay around.
 
R

Ranger

Guest
What’s wrong with a couple of months? You already are the rebound guy.
 
A

AJ84

Guest
What’s wrong with a couple of months? You already are the rebound guy.
Exactly. OP you stated you have no long term interest in her anyway so what are you expecting here? Just enjoy the rebound sex while it lasts.
 
Top