Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rebound guy

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Met this girl while she had a boyfriend (she didn’t tell me about him, and when I found out I basically told her she could contact me when she broke up).

Anyway, they broke up, now we are seeing each other and the sex is amazing. I’m talking about a propper nutcase who’ll fulfill every little fantasy of mine. She’s very unstable and will change from hot to cold pretty much as the wind changes direction. I’ve learned to cope with this by ignoring her whenever she has a “down” period.

As for me question; I’m curious if there is anything you find useful to keep things going for as long as possible, without ending up as the rebound guy who gets tossed within a month or two?

Also, I don’t care about exclusivity / not interested in her as a future girlfriend, just interested for the sex to last as long as possible.

Any experience you could share?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just keep having good sex and enjoyable times. Be the good feeling guy. But at some point she may want more or she will simply go away.
Keep spinning other plates and enjoy the time you have with her while it’s around. Try not to care too much.
As long as she’s feeling good with you, chances are she’ll stay around.

R

Ranger

What’s wrong with a couple of months? You already are the rebound guy.

A

AJ84

What’s wrong with a couple of months? You already are the rebound guy.
Exactly. OP you stated you have no long term interest in her anyway so what are you expecting here? Just enjoy the rebound sex while it lasts.