Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reasons why Hypergamy is completely overblown

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1). Most of the guys approaching women aren’t high value- Chad isn’t over here spitting game on women at Publix, it is Fareed the T-mobile salesman, Abuja the bling bling Nigerian, Darius the “Successful Entrepreneur” yet lives in the hood with a 400 credit score, and Skippy the weird white guy. Sorry, but I have never seen a Chad outside approaching women. Even the PUA channel guys like Playing with Fire and FitxFearless, I am not scared of one bit lol. Bottomline, she is not going to just run in to some Chad during a Publix grocery store run. If she wants to suddenly start meeting high value men then she is going to have to make some huge adjustments to her lifestyle to get that point.

2). The apps are full of idiots with no game- If you learn how the apps work then it is easy because most guys are too lazy and selfish to become successful on there. For example, tell a guy he has to have a decent set of pictures/pay 5 dollars for a premium service and he will lose his shvt. Furthermore, most guys put minimum effort in to their profile & conversations and act like weirdos on the dates they manager to get. Your app competition should be the least of your concern.

3). Your biggest threats are her ex and toxic friends not instagram and Chad- Her ex is the person that managed to win the ball game while the other guys might have just score a few points. When she is single messing around or in a unsatisfying relationship her ex is always plan b. If she has toxic friends then they are always going to want to keep her unhappy and single because of their crabs in the bucket mentality.

4). Women still have to compete with other women for high value men- She is not the only girl competing for this guy and her competition is more than likely fierce.

5). The risk and work it takes to cheat- Okay, so let’s say your girl/wife does meet Mr. Chad and he has shot his shot at her. Assuming she’s in a decent relationship and she wants to act on opportunity alone; here are the hurdles she will have to face.

A). Is this guy actually single- Is he married? Is he a play boy? Why risk losing an already good setup at home to be dumped in the streets later?

B). The Social Repercussions and Reputational Damage- If Amy has been dating Brad and he is popular in the group and suddenly Brad has been dumped for Chad because of his looks, Amy’s friend group is going to give her push back. Especially if Chad is incompatible with Amy in the long run and her friends. Integrating a sudden Chad in her social circle and family isn’t as simple as 123.

C). The Talking and Dumping Phase- Now Amy has an additional task of vetting Chad for a relationship while maintaining her own relationship/social life and having to end things with Brad.

D). The high risk of the new relationship not panning out- More than likely, this relationship will fail and she will be humiliated and left in the dust without any poker chips left to spare. Does she really want to risk this scenario?

D). Why not just have a one night stand with Chad and let it be?- There is always a risk of getting caught, emotional consequences,STDs & STIs, Pregnancy, Chad being a psychopath, and Chad catching feelings.

Now the only girls willing to take this risk are psychopaths with no remorse aka *****s and women in bad or lackluster relationships with nothing to lose. Despite the beta male/nice guys finish last saying, the guys I know that have been cheated on the most and in the most brutal ways are the players, bad boys, and guys you would consider RP aligned on paper.

6). Rich guys do not date down social ladder They might fvck down occasionally, but Prince William is not going to bring home a McDonald’s cashier to the royal family because she was so hot. The only people you see doing this shvt are new money guys that came from a lower position in the social ladder. Usually high value rich men date laterally or close enough laterally. I have never heard of some story of Jeff Bezos going to McDonald’s to order a Big Mac and falling in love with the thottie working the register everrr.

In conclusion, Hypergamy is more complex than a girl just running in to Prince Charming Chad at Publix and living happily ever after.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
You make some fair points. Maybe you are on to something.

Who whines about hypergamy anyway? And why?

I guess most whiners are guys that are not getting the results they want. They are also not putting in the work. Guys with abundance of poozzy will rarely whine about hypergamy, unless they are trying to sell you some bogus self improvement stuff.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post. But perhaps you missed one thing; that women will give their perceived Chad ioi which makes it as easy as it gets to approach her.

All the archetypes you describe will always be there. Some women will like the attention more than others. But its more about who and how they give attention /ioi to the men they want.

If anything hypergamy is a tool a man can use to game literary every women in sight. Married LTR ect all dont matter if you are aware of women's hypergamous nature.

Once a woman has a Chad ,one she wants, in sight all previous rules and regulations are out window. All that matters is her feels in the moment. It could be a serial killer with a known track record, yet she WILL chase after him. Women are WAY more ruthless than us men.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a bit of difference between a Publix girl and a Brunch girl OP. You're describing a cliched, SWPL Brunch girl. No one much wants them execpt @jaymbrs.

OP is describing sensitive/uptight women, the type who are open to betas. You ideally want a woman who's a little bit hypergamous, but not too much. A women who prevents herself from being the slightest bit hypergamous is going to have issues (cold, whiny, religious, etc).

Last edited:

Plinco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every point in this is pure speculation. Especially #2.
Why you guys that write all this beat your head against the wall giving this any energy. The end of the day all that matters is what your doing and how you are going to get it.
In my experience, everything he wrote checks out, especially number 2.

Also his post is a much more positive and sustainable way of thinking that isn't going to lead to the toxic thought patterns that the fagosphere instills into men.

I'd hazard a guess that OP has real world experience, and the fagosphere rollo tomoato bootlickers are getting sassy because it's not feeding their toxic fagosphere energy.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The confounding thing i've noticed with alot of women lately.. is how they will go after some men that are much lower quality then their previous relationships. Sometimes these men are in different states than the women live in (posted about the odd rise in long distance relationships)

I do agree the concept could be a little overblown.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No bud you are quite wrong. Finding little cute names for people dont change that.
What is all this word salad in his list HELPING your game? How does knowing most guys are idiots on dating apps?
Does that help you close on this date your on? At that fcking moment wtf does knowing most guys are idiots do for you?
You going to tell her that? Lol
Come on dude come with a better argument then ripping on a highly succesful guy.
I have no doubts you're successful to a degree, but seeing how you have difficulty using the correct form of "your", the second and third order effects of understanding how your competition presents themselves, and how that can be used to your advantage, may not be quite within your grasp.

The confounding thing i've noticed with alot of women lately.. is how they will go after some men that are much lower quality then their previous relationships. Sometimes these men are in different states than the women live in (posted about the odd rise in long distance relationships)

I do agree the concept could be a little overblown.
A lot of this is simply lack of choice. Women are constantly frustrated by lack of good options.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those kinds of responses are exactly why I’ve migrated to forums where the dudes are required to post photos of themselves and discuss things like normal people.

I’ve yet to meet anyone that is normal from this site, and I’ve been here for a decade plus.

If you don’t see the value in OPs post, that’s a good thing for those who do.

Just ignored those two clowns to make my life easier since they don’t offer much reading value.

Last edited:

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those kinds of responses are exactly why I’ve migrated to forums where the dudes are required to post photos of themselves and discuss things like normal people.

I’ve yet to meet anyone that is normal from this site, and I’ve been here for a decade plus.

If you don’t see the value in OPs post, that’s a good thing for those who do.

Just ignored those two clowns to make my life easier since they don’t offer much reading value.
The op has a point but also exaggerates things

Quality women mainly go to quality places ( especially post college )

If you are true to yourself, you will see that there are some places where a lot of girls are really good looking and other places where most are average or bellow average

If you did not notice this, pick a random good looking girl and see where she has pictures on instagram

Guess where high status / good looking go most of the time too

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rich guys do not date down social ladder They might fvck down occasionally, but Prince William is not going to bring home a McDonald’s cashier to the royal family because she was so hot.
That's because there is Protocol in the Royal Family.

You are confusing issues, there are 2 different elements here:

One is a girl to sleep with and get pregnant.
The other is a girl to bring home to family and commit to.

There is not a guy in the world, no matter how rich or educated, that would not sleep with a hot Starbucks barista. Now to legally commit and marry the same girl? That involves some discussion. And that answer is a NO if the guy already has children.

The only people you see doing this shvt are new money guys that came from a lower position in the social ladder. Usually high value rich men date laterally or close enough laterally. I have never heard of some story of Jeff Bezos going to McDonald’s to order a Big Mac and falling in love with the thottie working the register everrr.
Matt Damon's wife was a waitress working at a bar, they hit off and 20 years later have a big family.

There goes that argument.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Waste of a thread.

Vice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The op has a point but also exaggerates things

Quality women mainly go to quality places ( especially post college )

If you are true to yourself, you will see that there are some places where a lot of girls are really good looking and other places where most are average or bellow average

If you did not notice this, pick a random good looking girl and see where she has pictures on instagram

Guess where high status / good looking go most of the time too
Oh trust me, I know where they go. There's a reason why I have a tight IG profile and IG close everyone I meet. There are spots that you wouldn't know about if you didn't.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That's because there is Protocol in the Royal Family.

You are confusing issues, there are 2 different elements here:

One is a girl to sleep with and get pregnant.
The other is a girl to bring home to family and commit to.

There is not a guy in the world, no matter how rich or educated, that would not sleep with a hot Starbucks barista. Now to legally commit and marry the same girl? That involves some discussion. And that answer is a NO if the guy already has children.

Matt Damon's wife was a waitress working at a bar, they hit off and 20 years later have a big family.

There goes that argument.
Lol you literally contradict yourself from what I’m reading. Matt Damon wifed up a single mom bartender, but he seems to be motivated by his single mom and upbringing. Furthermore, he has a savior mentality too so I would put him in the exception.

ManFromTartarus

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypergamy amongst women may be somewhat overblown but not completely. It's
to been part of human culture too long and to be dismissive of it would be foolish as a strategy in developing your game.

1- Valid yet speculative.
2- Purely speculative unless you search out men's profiles on OLD, which I doubt.
3- More speculation with hypothetical situations that don't always exist.
4- Valid and the best point made.
5- Disqualified as hypergamy and infidelity are two different things.
6- Completely bogus, when it comes to our d1ck us men make some stupid decisions. Rich men many times DGAF about social status when it comes to pleasure, there are plenty of celebs that dated ex pron stars that are essentially ho's (Jimmy Garapolo, Bill Maher) and all you have to do is look at Prince Harry and his B-rate actress wife.

I understand what you're trying to say but the presentation has a lot of holes in it.

FlirtLife

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now the only girls willing to take this risk are psychopaths with no remorse aka *****s and women in bad or lackluster relationships with nothing to lose. Despite the beta male/nice guys finish last saying, the guys I know that have been cheated on the most and in the most brutal ways are the players, bad boys, and guys you would consider RP aligned on paper.
According to Esther Perel (TED Talk "Rethinking infidelity"), no. People may lack desire and want to feel alive, but people cheat when they still love and value their relationships. As to clinically diagnosed psychopaths, a quick search shows about 0.5% of women fit that criteria. Did you sleep with 1,000 women and are describing 5 women, or do you mean something else when you say "psychopaths"?