Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason 1: The ideal alpha man in the manosphere does not serve as a key role model to society, while men who possess certain traits are considered beta. For example, figures in the community have publicly labeled Tom Brady, Ben Shapiro, and Jeff Bezos as beta. Having just seen Oppenheimer, I can confidently say that he would've been considered beta by the manosphere. What does the manosphere consider as an ideal standard for masculinity? Andrew Tate, a loud, chest-pounding man-child who met his downfall due to his immaturity. The whole alpha vs. beta argument and the concept of a high-value man is utterly baseless and should have faded away after the PUA movement simmered.

Reason 2: The constant shifting of goalposts leads men down a path of confusion. If we consider looks, money, and status, wouldn't Tom Brady be regarded as high value or alpha? Is it politically biased? Well, Ben Shapiro is a Republican, so I guess not. According to the manosphere, he is not? Are Ray Ray and Pookie, the degenerates from Southside Chicago, high-value men because of how they treat women? I guess so? If you are a college-aged normal guy seeking simple dating advice and you get bombarded with this nonsense, how does that help the situation?

Reason 3: Most guys do not require drastic lifestyle changes to improve their dating lives. Look outside! I see fat, short, ugly, bald, poor, and brown men with women all the time. You do not need to transform into some shredded Giga Chad with a billion-dollar Hamsa podcast lifestyle to have a 5/10 plate or date a single mom in secret. These tactics only serve to destroy the confidence and self-esteem of an otherwise normal guy with potential. Jeff, the shy slightly overweight guy in engineering college, does not need to drop out, attempt to become a Bitcoin millionaire, and get sub 10% body fat to find a dating partner.

Reason 4:
Not every woman is a Disney villain. Women work, eat, watch TV, and so on, just like men. According to the manosphere, women wake up, work 8 hours a day, come home, sleep with 3-5 different guys, go on a date with their boyfriends, and then sneak out to their main Alpha guy's house while manipulating their beta orbiters simultaneously. This is far from a representation of normal human behavior; it's a cartoonish portrayal. Believing this nonsense from the manosphere hinders healthy communication and emotional connections between men and women. Instead, some men turn into full-chan NPC mode or end up dating mentally deranged women because that's what the manosphere told them is normal, leading them to filter out all the normal women.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reason 1: The ideal alpha man in the manosphere does not serve as a key role model to society, while men who possess certain traits are considered beta. For example, figures in the community have publicly labeled Tom Brady, Ben Shapiro, and Jeff Bezos as beta. Having just seen Oppenheimer, I can confidently say that he would've been considered beta by the manosphere. What does the manosphere consider as an ideal standard for masculinity? Andrew Tate, a loud, chest-pounding man-child who met his downfall due to his immaturity. The whole alpha vs. beta argument and the concept of a high-value man is utterly baseless and should have faded away after the PUA movement simmered.

Reason 2: The constant shifting of goalposts leads men down a path of confusion. If we consider looks, money, and status, wouldn't Tom Brady be regarded as high value or alpha? Is it politically biased? Well, Ben Shapiro is a Republican, so I guess not. According to the manosphere, he is not? Are Ray Ray and Pookie, the degenerates from Southside Chicago, high-value men because of how they treat women? I guess so? If you are a college-aged normal guy seeking simple dating advice and you get bombarded with this nonsense, how does that help the situation?

Reason 3: Most guys do not require drastic lifestyle changes to improve their dating lives. Look outside! I see fat, short, ugly, bald, poor, and brown men with women all the time. You do not need to transform into some shredded Giga Chad with a billion-dollar Hamsa podcast lifestyle to have a 5/10 plate or date a single mom in secret. These tactics only serve to destroy the confidence and self-esteem of an otherwise normal guy with potential. Jeff, the shy slightly overweight guy in engineering college, does not need to drop out, attempt to become a Bitcoin millionaire, and get sub 10% body fat to find a dating partner.

Reason 4:
Not every woman is a Disney villain. Women work, eat, watch TV, and so on, just like men. According to the manosphere, women wake up, work 8 hours a day, come home, sleep with 3-5 different guys, go on a date with their boyfriends, and then sneak out to their main Alpha guy's house while manipulating their beta orbiters simultaneously. This is far from a representation of normal human behavior; it's a cartoonish portrayal. Believing this nonsense from the manosphere hinders healthy communication and emotional connections between men and women. Instead, some men turn into full-chan NPC mode or end up dating mentally deranged women because that's what the manosphere told them is normal, leading them to filter out all the normal women.
Solid post :)

I would just like to add that from my end the lack of results that the vast majority of guys have has to do with social media. Women see a lot of “perfect” guys there and they think that it is real, which in return makes them feel that the vast majority of guys are losers

Then if you add the thirst, just makes things even worse. “ so many guys like me, for sure I deserve the ultra perfect guy “

It has nothing to do with alpha, beta or whatever

Most guys were beta from the down of time, and society still thrived and a lot of betas, omegas etc managed to procreate

Now, having a stupid mindset will only make yoj shoot in the foot

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And you are a part of the new whiney man RP bad grift.
You sound like the incels you hate.
You dont like the content a guy creates. Dont watch or listen.
The real god fathers of game are already there and have been. The newstuff is just there material regurtitated. And it triggers a whoke bunch of weak dudes such as this post.
so if I suddenly became famous, and told the world my sosuave account…Would you magically reverse your opinion on my posts?

GioWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a whole sliding scale for alpha/beta traits. No one is 100% alpha all the time. Even the Macho Man Randy Randy Savage character got down on one knee and simped for Miss Elizabeth. There's a little simp inside us all, which is why we need to have a space like these forums to talk about it.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have long been wanting to give my opinion on this OP because I notice this with a lot of PUA, Manosphere, and Red Pill/Black Pill guys. Having winged with quite a few dudes from these communities, I have learned that the biggest reason they suck with women is because they are unrelatable and the communities they are a part of make them that way.

Take all of the "self-improvement" BS the Manosphere pushes about living a "clean life". That is fine but the thing is that it can be taken to the extreme. It can create a guy who you cannot even have a beer with during the week.

The Manosphere pushes all sorts of Conspiracy Theory nonsense on how "masculinity is dying" or whatever to where the average member of it becomes a paranoid, closed off, and bitter guy that you just cannot relate to in any way. You cannot introduce this guy to your normal friends. Your normal friends will talk to him and go "WTF is wrong with that guy". Women will talk to him and go "that guy is weird".

Compare the "manosphere" guy to your average hot girl.

Your average hot girl has social media with a lot of followers.

Your average hot girl loves to party on weekends.

Your average hot girl loves to travel to exotic destinations.

Your average hot girl loves to watch a popular TV show.

The Manosphere teaches men to be these introverted monks and excuse themselves from all of that. You know the Manosphere got it wrong when even Rollo Tomassi is on Instagram now posting gym selfies.

The average hot girl cannot relate to the Red Piller on any level.

The kind of guy getting that hot girl cannot relate to the average red piller.

And they take themselves way too seriously.

A lot of these Manosphere guys cannot take a joke or criticism which further makes them come off as sensitive. Once again, they are unrelatable to guys who actually get hot girls and to hot girls themselves.

There is a fine balance.

There is a fine balance between being a hardcore normie that pigs out on sports and lets himself go versus being a closed off Red Pill psycho. You have to find that middle ground. Most importantly, people have to be able to relate to you in some way in order for you to get girls or be successful.

It is why this whole older guys getting hot girls thing is largely BS. She has a status and reputation to guard, she is not going to go for some old geezer who cannot relate to her in any way when tons of men her age are throwing themselves at her. Plus, she has plenty of options to make money if she is hot.

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have long been wanting to give my opinion on this OP because I notice this with a lot of PUA, Manosphere, and Red Pill/Black Pill guys. Having winged with quite a few dudes from these communities, I have learned that the biggest reason they suck with women is because they are unrelatable and the communities they are a part of make them that way.

Take all of the "self-improvement" BS the Manosphere pushes about living a "clean life". That is fine but the thing is that it can be taken to the extreme. It can create a guy who you cannot even have a beer with during the week.

The Manosphere pushes all sorts of Conspiracy Theory nonsense on how "masculinity is dying" or whatever to where the average member of it becomes a paranoid, closed off, and bitter guy that you just cannot relate to in any way. You cannot introduce this guy to your normal friends. Your normal friends will talk to him and go "WTF is wrong with that guy". Women will talk to him and go "that guy is weird".

Compare the "manosphere" guy to your average hot girl.

Your average hot girl has social media with a lot of followers.

Your average hot girl loves to party on weekends.

Your average hot girl loves to travel to exotic destinations.

Your average hot girl loves to watch a popular TV show.

The Manosphere teaches men to be these introverted monks and excuse themselves from all of that. You know the Manosphere got it wrong when even Rollo Tomassi is on Instagram now posting gym selfies.

The average hot girl cannot relate to the Red Piller on any level.

The kind of guy getting that hot girl cannot relate to the average red piller.

And they take themselves way too seriously.

A lot of these Manosphere guys cannot take a joke or criticism which further makes them come off as sensitive. Once again, they are unrelatable to guys who actually get hot girls and to hot girls themselves.

There is a fine balance.

There is a fine balance between being a hardcore normie that pigs out on sports and lets himself go versus being a closed off Red Pill psycho. You have to find that middle ground. Most importantly, people have to be able to relate to you in some way in order for you to get girls or be successful.

It is why this whole older guys getting hot girls thing is largely BS. She has a status and reputation to guard, she is not going to go for some old geezer who cannot relate to her in any way when tons of men her age are throwing themselves at her. Plus, she has plenty of options to make money if she is hot.
Solid post

As an example Women see being rich as doing what you want when you want with whom you want, while guys see being rich just for the sake of being rich ( thinking that it is cool just to have money )

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Manosphere and PUA teach two basic things:

1) Fantasies that are far out of reach for the common man.

2) Rabbit hole "science" that make the incel feel superior for hanging out on the sidelines of life.

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Since I have been here in 2018, which admittedly is not long in the total life of the "manosphere," I have never seen any "shifting of the goalposts" or preaching that you need to be "a shredded Giga Chad" to get women. This all hyperbole not to mention a straw man argument. No one worth their salt has changed what they talk about or said you need to be "Chad." This is more black pill thinking than anything.

At its core, Red Pill does preach woman's nature - how it works and how to manipulate it. It also is high on self-improvement, hence the "get into the gym" mantras. It is not the extreme that OP is suggesting. I will say that many hot women (talking HB 7.5+) absolutely fall into "category 4." You don't have to like it. It just is reality. No amount of white knighting is going to change that.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reasons on why the manosphere creates more Incels& weak-minded men than women and society combined.

The vast majority of those guys were weak minded incels before they came here. The manosphere didn't create that.

If you are going to take all of the manosphere thoughts/teachings as black and white and one size fits all then you'll fail. Take what makes sense to you, apply what works, and ignore the rest.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

The vast majority of those guys were weak minded incels before they came here. The manosphere didn't create that.

If you are going to take all of the manosphere thoughts/teachings as black and white and one size fits all then you'll fail. Take what makes sense to you, apply what works, and ignore the rest.
I disagree with this. Most guys needing girl advice aren't incels, they are just guys with a scarcity mentality or lack of experience talking to women. They go to the internet for advice because it's their only reasonable avenue and they get pipelined to turn int to an incel, gymcel, hoodcel or a tatecel.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who become incels think that women are some equation that can be solved. They listen to PUAs who say "Do X and Y and you will get da gurlza". They become incels because they do X and Y, they don't have success and then they give up and blame women for their problems.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The vast majority of people in today's day and age, men and women, do not have the ability to stick with anything for long enough to get good at it.

Taking a shortcut in life will always lead to problems down the line.

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men who become incels think that women are some equation that can be solved. They listen to PUAs who say "Do X and Y and you will get da gurlza". They become incels because they do X and Y, they don't have success and then they give up and blame women for their problems.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again: The vast majority of people in today's day and age, men and women, do not have the ability to stick with anything for long enough to get good at it.

Taking a shortcut in life will always lead to problems down the line.
A lot of the guys that stumble upon it probably mean well and are good at heart (I believe), but are very hurt inside and gulllible to a degree. The very nature of the manosphere being extreme (pushes the worst aspects of human nature) likely turns these guys into unrectifiable misfits. I'm not saying you can't glean anything from it but I don't know how people can binge watch that type of content for hours on end. Is the goal to be successful with women or to hate and repel them?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A lot of the guys that stumble upon it probably mean well and are good at heart (I believe), but are very hurt inside and gulllible to a degree. The very nature of the manosphere being extreme (pushes the worst aspects of human nature) likely turns these guys into unrectifiable misfits. I'm not saying you can't glean anything from it but I don't know how people can binge watch that type of content for hours on end. Is the goal to be successful with women or to hate and repel them?
I've been the guy who watches the content for hours on end. I agree that the hurt is the problem, but focusing on that is poison.

The biggest mistake men make when taking the redpill is that they start to preach the redpill instead of having some stoicism and self-respect. There is no better way to alienate everyone than to start talking about how life is unfair. This is the same reason that 3rd wave feminists are lolcows.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Solid reply, until this point.

My experience differs.

Granted, not everyone can pull it off, and not with any particular reliability, but some can/have/do. (receipts available)

Not sure about the recent trend of you youngsters hating on older guys, but it reeks of cope.

When you whipper snappers get a little older and wiser, you may start realizing your elders' experience on the forum was valuable.

Until then, we will be here, in the wings watching in amused mastery, still chiming in where we think we can help.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree with this. Most guys needing girl advice aren't incels, they are just guys with a scarcity mentality or lack of experience talking to women.
Uh, a scarcity mentality follows from a scarce environment. :rolleyes:

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid reply, until this point.

My experience differs.

Granted, not everyone can pull it off, and not with any particular reliability, but some can/have/do. (receipts available)

Not sure about the recent trend of you youngsters hating on older guys, but it reeks of cope.

When you whipper snappers get a little older and wiser, you may start realizing your elders' experience on the forum was valuable.

Until then, we will be here, in the wings watching in amused mastery, still chiming in where we think we can help.
We can agree on that there's more transactional type relationships between older men and younger women(any guy older than 40 with a prime girl under 30 with little to no baggage). However, I call bullshvt on these being genuine relationships whatsoever.

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Jesse Pinkman there are many things an older guy can provide that a younger guy(equivalent to her age) can not.
Experience, Maturity, Knowledge, Comfort, Confidence, ability to relate better with women, and material things if that's your thing.

As a late 40's guy in good shape, confident, understands women and has his financial house in great order, its never been easier to attract girls 10-20yrs younger.

You said it yourself a few days ago, that when you took some girl back to your place you didn't even have any furniture. That's basic material stuff.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Well, given most of the guys on here think it a'ok to get a chick because of status and wealth instead of her genuine attraction to you as a person, I'd think this would be ok - no? ... No, wait a minute, is this geezer using logic here? Playing devil's advocate?

I never would want to have a woman of ANY age want me for any reason other than I wet her knickers. I'm experienced and old enough to recognize true desire.

Argue all you want, piss in the wind, and it's all good.

Love ya

We can agree on that there's more transactional type relationships between older men and younger women(any guy older than 40 with a prime girl under 30 with little to no baggage). However, I call bullshvt on these being genuine relationships whatsoever.