"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Reasons chicks give for flaking...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
Flaking happens, it happens to us all. It has happened to me at least a half dozen times in 2018... I honestly lost count because in truth I never really think about it anymore. It's just normal chick behavior. The thing that is unusual is finding on the NEVER flakes, these are rare birds.... chicks that will just come right out and tell you that she is NOT attracted to you and she would rather have a wisdom tooth extracted than to spend any time with you. So instead of getting ticked off about it I thought it might be fun to post some of the crazy excuses chicks have given to cr@ping out on a date. I'll start.... really hard to pick one because I have hundreds to choose from so I'll cite two....

"I'm sorry I can't make it because I need to trim my cat's claws."

"I'm having 'gender' issues."
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2014
Messages
4,062
Reaction score
3,617
Age
33
Location
Sweden
The guys who complain about chicks not telling them straight up they're not interested are the same guys who will go off in a narcissistic outburst whenever a chick is honest, and accuse her of being an "ugly shallow wh0re (or whatever else) anyway, haha/fvck you". Getting angry over a chick soft-rejecting you is as pathetic in my book as validating and pleading for her attention... two things that often go hand in hand...
 

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
"I fell asleep at the red light and when I woke up I realized someone had stolen the wheels off my car and left it on cinder blocks"
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
“Sorry, I have to introduce my friend to a famous rapper. It’s for charity.”
 

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2018
Messages
900
Reaction score
1,030
"Sorry I couldn't make it, I was raped last night"
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Trump

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2011
Messages
3,000
Reaction score
1,669
What’s the point of excuses? If she flaked, she flaked. No need to rationalize it to make ourselves feel better.
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,789
Reaction score
8,861
Age
49
"There has been a terrible accident and I need to reschedule".

2 hours later on snapchat there is a snap of her drinking margaritas.
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
"sorry cant meet you next saturday cause next may Im going to cyprus" (it was january)

Anyway the thing I started to appreciate its when they ghost, this way its clear and no need to put any further effort.

When I was in my late teen I was trying to figure it out or fixing it, so much time and energy wasted, if only I knew.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
I actually had a chick once that called me a day or two after flaking and said she had got arrested for stabbing her sister, and yes she made it up lol

The classic one for most women tho is "sorry I fell asleep"

Single mom edition - "sorry but I don't have anyone to watch my kids tonight"
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I actually had a chick once that called me a day or two after flaking and said she had got arrested for stabbing her sister, and yes she made it up lol

The classic one for most women tho is "sorry I fell asleep"

Single mom edition - "sorry but I don't have anyone to watch my kids tonight"
Fell asleep doesnt mean she was fvcking someone else. She just might not REALLY wanted to get out and fell asleep.
 

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2016
Messages
1,106
Reaction score
1,018
Fell asleep doesnt mean she was fvcking someone else. She just might not REALLY wanted to get out and fell asleep.
Yea it's one of those reasons that you'll never know if it's true or not. I never say anything about it, but I never 100% believe it either. I notice women do fall asleep faster and easier then men tho, idk why that is
 

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2017
Messages
801
Reaction score
890
Age
48
“I lost my voice”
“Family is in town”

Just recently had a woman just flat out tell me,
“So, I have had a good time the last two dates but I don’t think we click, I am moving on”
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,762
Reaction score
7,975
Location
USA, Louisiana
"Sorry I couldn't make it, I was raped last night"
I actually heard this as well a couple of years ago. But it turned out to be true... the woman actually pressed charges and as far as I know will be in court sometime this February.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
"There has been a terrible accident and I need to reschedule".

2 hours later on snapchat there is a snap of her drinking margaritas.
Haha I had this happen. “I promised my family I would see them in upstate NY.” Later that night she posts herself on IG at Lavo NYC, geotagged and all.
 

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Lmao...means she is going after the BBC
She isn’t involved in the entertainment industry at all so I automatically assumed that if she really knew him it’s because she did him some favors lol.
 

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2018
Messages
1,573
Reaction score
3,272
Age
50
I haven't had a lot of bad/strange excuses, but I do have a couple related stories.

On your point of there being few women who are straight with you about not wanting to see you, when I first started dating after my divorce (actually think it may have been my first Bumble date), I went out on two dates with a girl, didn't try to kiss her and I acted like what I thought a gentleman was supposed to be. This despite her touching my leg a couple times during the dates (I didn't lay a finger on her). At the end of the second date when I walked her to her car, she gave me this impatient/expecting look on her face like, "FOR F*CK's SAKE CLUELESS DUDE, this is your LAST CHANCE to kiss me or I'm gone forever!" I literally CRINGE looking back on this. I texted a few days later for a third date and she was really polite and told me that she really enjoyed meeting me but was feeling platonic instead of romantic vibes from me and that she wishes me the best. Totally honest and spot-on too.

Probably the strangest thing that has happened to me was I had one girl that I'd been seeing for about 3 weeks (we'd slept together twice at this point), come over for dinner to my house. She was at my place for maybe 30 mins while I cooked and we talked. I went outside at one point to check on the grille (I was out there 30 seconds MAX) and when I came back in she had sneaked out of the house and took off in her car! Of course, I didn't contact her, but the next day she sent me a text apologizing for how she left and said "school is too important to be dating right now" (she was 23).
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top