Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reasons chicks give for flaking...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Flaking happens, it happens to us all. It has happened to me at least a half dozen times in 2018... I honestly lost count because in truth I never really think about it anymore. It's just normal chick behavior. The thing that is unusual is finding on the NEVER flakes, these are rare birds.... chicks that will just come right out and tell you that she is NOT attracted to you and she would rather have a wisdom tooth extracted than to spend any time with you. So instead of getting ticked off about it I thought it might be fun to post some of the crazy excuses chicks have given to cr@ping out on a date. I'll start.... really hard to pick one because I have hundreds to choose from so I'll cite two....

"I'm sorry I can't make it because I need to trim my cat's claws."

"I'm having 'gender' issues."

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The guys who complain about chicks not telling them straight up they're not interested are the same guys who will go off in a narcissistic outburst whenever a chick is honest, and accuse her of being an "ugly shallow wh0re (or whatever else) anyway, haha/fvck you". Getting angry over a chick soft-rejecting you is as pathetic in my book as validating and pleading for her attention... two things that often go hand in hand...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I fell asleep at the red light and when I woke up I realized someone had stolen the wheels off my car and left it on cinder blocks"

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
“Sorry, I have to introduce my friend to a famous rapper. It’s for charity.”

Tilex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry I couldn't make it, I was raped last night"

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
What’s the point of excuses? If she flaked, she flaked. No need to rationalize it to make ourselves feel better.

Glassguy

Reaction score
"There has been a terrible accident and I need to reschedule".

2 hours later on snapchat there is a snap of her drinking margaritas.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"sorry cant meet you next saturday cause next may Im going to cyprus" (it was january)

Anyway the thing I started to appreciate its when they ghost, this way its clear and no need to put any further effort.

When I was in my late teen I was trying to figure it out or fixing it, so much time and energy wasted, if only I knew.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a chick once that called me a day or two after flaking and said she had got arrested for stabbing her sister, and yes she made it up lol

The classic one for most women tho is "sorry I fell asleep"

Single mom edition - "sorry but I don't have anyone to watch my kids tonight"

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I actually had a chick once that called me a day or two after flaking and said she had got arrested for stabbing her sister, and yes she made it up lol

The classic one for most women tho is "sorry I fell asleep"

Single mom edition - "sorry but I don't have anyone to watch my kids tonight"
Fell asleep doesnt mean she was fvcking someone else. She just might not REALLY wanted to get out and fell asleep.

17 shots

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fell asleep doesnt mean she was fvcking someone else. She just might not REALLY wanted to get out and fell asleep.
Yea it's one of those reasons that you'll never know if it's true or not. I never say anything about it, but I never 100% believe it either. I notice women do fall asleep faster and easier then men tho, idk why that is

Mazer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
“I lost my voice”
“Family is in town”

Just recently had a woman just flat out tell me,
“So, I have had a good time the last two dates but I don’t think we click, I am moving on”

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Sorry I couldn't make it, I was raped last night"
I actually heard this as well a couple of years ago. But it turned out to be true... the woman actually pressed charges and as far as I know will be in court sometime this February.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"There has been a terrible accident and I need to reschedule".

2 hours later on snapchat there is a snap of her drinking margaritas.
Haha I had this happen. “I promised my family I would see them in upstate NY.” Later that night she posts herself on IG at Lavo NYC, geotagged and all.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao...means she is going after the BBC
She isn’t involved in the entertainment industry at all so I automatically assumed that if she really knew him it’s because she did him some favors lol.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't had a lot of bad/strange excuses, but I do have a couple related stories.

On your point of there being few women who are straight with you about not wanting to see you, when I first started dating after my divorce (actually think it may have been my first Bumble date), I went out on two dates with a girl, didn't try to kiss her and I acted like what I thought a gentleman was supposed to be. This despite her touching my leg a couple times during the dates (I didn't lay a finger on her). At the end of the second date when I walked her to her car, she gave me this impatient/expecting look on her face like, "FOR F*CK's SAKE CLUELESS DUDE, this is your LAST CHANCE to kiss me or I'm gone forever!" I literally CRINGE looking back on this. I texted a few days later for a third date and she was really polite and told me that she really enjoyed meeting me but was feeling platonic instead of romantic vibes from me and that she wishes me the best. Totally honest and spot-on too.

Probably the strangest thing that has happened to me was I had one girl that I'd been seeing for about 3 weeks (we'd slept together twice at this point), come over for dinner to my house. She was at my place for maybe 30 mins while I cooked and we talked. I went outside at one point to check on the grille (I was out there 30 seconds MAX) and when I came back in she had sneaked out of the house and took off in her car! Of course, I didn't contact her, but the next day she sent me a text apologizing for how she left and said "school is too important to be dating right now" (she was 23).