Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason(s) Why You Should NOT Date Feminists

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
-She'll have a negative view of you and men
-Bad attitude towards dating
-Dismissive toward your advances
-Pompous personality and view that you're lucky to be around her

Went out a handful of times with a girl. I noticed she was a feminist when she mentioned it was "empowering" for women to have one-night stands. I'm not against women having sex, but I am against people who lie pretending to be pure/innocent when they have ridden the c0ck carousel.

Some of the red flags:
-She'd walk in front of me, the way one leaves a child that is throwing a tantrum.
-She avoided eye contact and threatened to hit me when I did kino'd (non-sexual)
-She accepts drinks from men at bars (found about this toward the end--huge red flag) and then walks away. When confronted, she tells men that she doesn't owe them her time and that buying drinks is a way for men to make up for the gender pay gap.
-She used me for attention and then moved on to another guy

Moral of the story: Stay away from feminists, especially the radical ones.
What similar experiences have you had?

Last edited:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I’ve somewhat always wanted to get with one tbh (there are no crazy feminists in my area unfortunately :p) but only because it’s like the greatest feat one can accomplish as a DJ :D:D:D

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating feminists is fun... it is so much better when you can get them to completely submit to you and love you for it.

All chicks are the same... even if they don't understand their nature.... I love bringing this out in them.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dated a real feminist 3 months ago.

They are alpho widowed most of the time, her parents are divorced most of the time and they are very well educated often.

My feminist date: Red Flags

-She told me she didn't have cex for 3 years. (Lol, she's a hb9 and a psychologist, biggest lie ever)
-Her parents are divorced when she was 5
-I guess she's alpha widowed by a guy that made her pvssy wet like a tsunami
-She's smart
-She feels like men have too much power in general
-She got her own (crib, car, work, money)
-She feels independant
-She's proud to be independant
-She didn't become submissive like most women do when you get cozy and comfortable
-Tried to make out and she said ''I just don't feel its right''
-They love the attention
-She pays half for everything and refuses to let me pay for the date
-She tells me out of the blue on the date: I'm a feminist. my replie was: 'uhh okay... not really my thing'' and I avoid further discussion.
-Has 4 cats .......

That's my experience with a feminist

The good thing was she was very feminine though, that's why I liked her.

Got her back:

She kinda ignored me when we ran into eachother at a party, after the date we both went NC.

So I kissed another girl and she saw that, she jumps in front of me and starts to dance like a maniac to turn me on. I ignore her and keep flirting with another chick. I sent her 2 texts afterwards to hang out but she is ''busy''.

Okay I prefer a real woman who is submissive and is proud to cook, clean and love me.... feminist naaah bro.

I really tried to make her submissive and throw down her guards and f8ck me like she would do with a guy she felt attraction for but I think she was just out of my league...

She is taller then me and really pretty and i'm short but I got game and confidence, but it wasn't enough I think.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dated a hard core feminist once. I easily struck down her pay wage gap arguments, her patriarchy arguments and other false feminist talking points. She couldn't handle it and broke it off over text messages a few days later. She believed that it was the tax payers right to pay for the bastard children of single mothers no matter how many children they have.

She also didn't think that men suffered. All men were part of a secret conspiracy organization called the patriarchy hell bent on keeping women down :lol:. I told her the average guy can barely find a decent paying job. How in the world is he plotting against women? I asked her have you noticed that suicide rate for white males is through the roof? That doesn't sound like an very effective patriarchy to me. Her hamster wheel could not cope with these counter points. She got super pissed and stormed out of the restaurant.

Radical feminist are bitter people that are acting out male abandonment issues. They almost always have severe issues with their fathers. This girl certainly did. Feminism is not about facts. It is a way to cope with pain.

The main reason not to date a radical feminist is their amazing capacity to delude themselves. They can harbor a lot of cognitive dissonance. The more cognitive dissonance a person walks around with, the crazier they are. Molding reality into whatever you want it to be is the real definition of insanity. Feminist do this all the time. Dating a person like that is hell. If a person can deny the basic idea that men and women are physiologically different, then that person is able to deny anything. Reality doesn't matter to them. They will hamster any bad behavior on their part.

Last edited:
A

AJ84

I find the average woman is what I call 'feminist light.' They don't want all their rights taken away and be stuck in the kitchen, but they don't think that men have it great or that men don't suffer, or that men are the cause for women's problems.

Radical feminists, on the other hand, do think these things and like pandora said, they spin everything to fit into this confirmation bias. I worked with a few of these types and I avoided all non work related stuff with them.

To be honest, there are many many similarities between radical feminists and some of the men who consider themselves MGTOW or even Red Pill (some not all, I'm thinking of those ROK types).
I think both groups come from a place of personal pain and are lashing out. This isn't an excuse for them of course, but people who have successful relationships or can at least healthily cope when relationships aren't successful, don't become these people. Fortunately, most men and women are not this extreme.

MoreThanSmooth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminists who are actual equalists (I.E. actual reasonable equality between men and women when they have equal merits and skills etc.) are fine. These girls would say that if a woman is 6'8, capable of bench pressing twice my body weight and wants to be an MMA fighter or a Spec Ops soldier she should be able to do that if she passes the same physical and mental tests required of a man. Equalism. There's nothing wrong with that at all IMO and I'd completely agree.

The problem is girls who buy into FemiN**i-ism. Which is a completely different, toxic doctrine centred around persecuting men. These girls think that women enjoying tons of casual sex with 10/10 men and treating them like s*** afterwards is acceptable behaviour because they are "strong". They judge men who are kind or chivalrous as weak losers. Sometimes they flat out hate men. Often they want to have their cake and eat it so much that they stop being rational completely.

Perfect example of this irrationality is that I've seen these kinds of women saying they are "empowered" by f*cking Chad after Chad, but actually they're doing it because they don't respect themselves at all and ironically they get treated like s*** by the very guys they think they're getting empowered by.

I knew one radical feminist girl who was boasting to me how she could get a ripped 6 pack guy into bed every week for a ONS. Same girl then told me in the same convo that she burst into tears when she started having sex with one. It's really f*cked up.

Intelligent, kind women are usually equalists. Intelligent, nasty women and misinformed, egotistical women are often FemiN**is.

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dating feminists is fun... it is so much better when you can get them to completely submit to you and love you for it.

All chicks are the same... even if they don't understand their nature.... I love bringing this out in them.
It's a sweeter conquest, knowing you got through a reinforced botch shield. But the uphill climb may not be worth the view. Follow your gut.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
depends on what kinda feminist

radfems are almost always pretty ugly whether on purpose or by bad luck, won't be hard to avoid a hairy woman with short green hair

but the kinda woman that just believes in womens rights without the greed or manhating is just a normal girl, I've met a few in college

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can think of one reason....your sanity.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Feminist that display manly thought patterns r such a big turn off.

Why would any man date another "man"?

A woman must be able to amuse me with her femininity.

Doug F

Banned
Reaction score
Recipe for P Pie

Buy or make a pie crust. Add one cup of flour, one cup of sugar, one stick of butter. Add in ashes of 20 burned American flags. Pee at least eight ounces in the pie. Put in oven for 40 minutes at 400 degrees. Add whipped cream and serve.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Feminist that display manly thought patterns r such a big turn off.

Why would any man date another "man"?

A woman must be able to amuse me with her femininity.
Yeah...chicks with manly-man frames are a HUGE turn-off.

...the other side of the coin are male feminists aka white knights.

DISGUSTING:confused::mad::(

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah...chicks with manly-man frames are a HUGE turn-off.

...the other side of the coin are male feminists aka white knights.

DISGUSTING:confused::mad::(
Let's be magnanimous to both the feminist & white knights.

We r after all man with big hearts.

What shall we wish upon them? A union between them?

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I think the problem is that modern man r being groomed from an early age into early adulthood by woman.

Woman who has a preconceived idea of what a man should be.

How can a woman train a man to be a man when they r not a man?

Ergo the White Knights.

A boy NEEDS to be mentored by a MAN to become a man.

As a consequence of these White Knights, I believe woman has had to fill in the gaps and become more manly - ergo feminists.

Well that's my believe.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think the problem is that modern man r being groomed from an early age into early adulthood by woman.

Woman who has a preconceived idea of what a man should be.

How can a woman train a man to be a man when they r not a man?

Ergo the White Knights.

A boy NEEDS to be mentored by a MAN to become a man.

As a consequence of these White Knights, I believe woman has had to fill in the gaps and become more manly - ergo feminists.

Well that's my believe.
That's solid!

try this one:

feminism = satanism (aka evil selfish pride)

lies, deception, theft of a peaceful existence.

It's truely evil, in the truest sense of the word.

btownbuck2012

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok let's say for example sake that you date a feminist and bring out the best in her, i.e. she enters your frame and is submissive. These women are so mixed up that you will constantly get tested by them to ensure your masculine core is authentic. All the while they will grow more and more bitter and resentful towards you because of their feminist friends and mainstream media that they have constantly buzzing in their ear. Should you start out with a solid frame and drop it due to a lack of inner game and congruence on your part you'll be met with the most b*tchy disrespectful "woman" you've ever met. Women hate being tricked by a guy to think he's more alpha than he truly is. For a feminist this is their "green light" to utterly destroy you.

Now let's say you do have your act together and hold a strong frame with these feminist hoes, as soon as you do enter into a familiarity type state with her the nagging and b*tching will be overwhelming. Remember these women are mixed up. They have been brain washed in a way that makes them incapable of staying with an alpha man for an indefinite period of time without doing something to blow up the relationship. No man with a healthy self esteem and options would EVER tolerate what these women put your through when familiarity has set in. Think of every true feminist woman you know who's in an ltr or marriage. Their men they have chosen to be with are all submissive, "she wears the pants", "gotta check with the boss" type guys. That's all a feminist will have long term. If you do hold a strong frame with her she will leave you eventually due to the brainwashing.

No thanks.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Ok let's say for example sake that you date a feminist and bring out the best in her, i.e. she enters your frame and is submissive. These women are so mixed up that you will constantly get tested by them to ensure your masculine core is authentic. All the while they will grow more and more bitter and resentful towards you because of their feminist friends and mainstream media that they have constantly buzzing in their ear. Should you start out with a solid frame and drop it due to a lack of inner game and congruence on your part you'll be met with the most b*tchy disrespectful "woman" you've ever met. Women hate being tricked by a guy to think he's more alpha than he truly is. For a feminist this is their "green light" to utterly destroy you.

Now let's say you do have your act together and hold a strong frame with these feminist hoes, as soon as you do enter into a familiarity type state with her the nagging and b*tching will be overwhelming. Remember these women are mixed up. They have been brain washed in a way that makes them incapable of staying with an alpha man for an indefinite period of time without doing something to blow up the relationship. No man with a healthy self esteem and options would EVER tolerate what these women put your through when familiarity has set in. Think of every true feminist woman you know who's in an ltr or marriage. Their men they have chosen to be with are all submissive, "she wears the pants", "gotta check with the boss" type guys. That's all a feminist will have long term. If you do hold a strong frame with her she will leave you eventually due to the brainwashing.

No thanks.
Perhaps the problem is the man's version of love => submission.

It could be something gradual that builds over time.

Which is why he loses his frame hence the disrespect that follows.

Perhaps a man can maintain his frame with a few unshakable principles and calls it his version of love. The love of a true man to his mate/family?

Principles - > Methodology - > Desired result.

If desired result fails then revisit your methods. Repeat rinse until desired results achieved or revisit the principle (way of thinking) as it needs adjustment to get the desired result = submissive wife.

It's all hypothetical.