Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason #219,147 why I won't be getting married

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the day my wife yells at me and throws a temper tantrum beucase i bought something i want.. as hard as i work, is the day i will be going to the mall to find her some new luggage to get her **** out of my house.

she knows better. **** knowing better she isn't that silly in the first place to even consider acting like a spoiled child.

that has nothing to do with marriage. that has everytihng to do with being a chump. lol you thinkt he ring on the finger is why the women acted like that?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:
the day my wife yells at me and throws a temper tantrum beucase i bought something i want.. as hard as i work, is the day i will be going to the mall to find her some new luggage to get her **** out of my house.

she knows better. **** knowing better she isn't that silly in the first place to even consider acting like a spoiled child.

that has nothing to do with marriage. that has everytihng to do with being a chump. lol you thinkt he ring on the finger is why the women acted like that?
The certainity that street fighter style combos are not gonna reach their faces is why, from their husband,friends or fathers.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
take away state protection of women....and women would once more be forced to obey their men.

..and be grateful for the lives their fathers and husbands provide for them

Miles Davis had to punish one of his wives (its in the biography by Quincy Troupe)....in the mid-late 1960s I believe..the police came..Miles explained that sometimes women act out and you have to put a foot in their azz....the police laughed and agreed with Miles.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
backbreaker said:

For all your big talks here, I'd like to see you actually do it, so she can call the blue knights (cops) on you and kick you out of the house for trumped up domestic violence. What you're saying you would do to her is now defined by feminists and lawmakers as abuse, don't you know?

By then just maybe you'd learn to have some understanding for what the Men's Rights guys are talking about.

Von_S

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no interest in "correcting" a woman, I have enough sh!t in my life to manage. If she gets out of line, I just cut her loose, that was the original point I was trying to make in posting the video.

@AlphaWhiskey if you like the song check out Explosions in the Sky, a good band and much less likely to be butt hurt over a "sexist" video

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A red pill video for sure, even if it's a commercial. RT has a post up about this at his site, The Rational Male.