"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Reason 1 for why she is forever single, haunted by the ghost of Mr. Perfect

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
The whole thing is a shyt test if she is unwilling to assume the same amount of risk.
The risk, I assume, being heartache for either side. Which is her case would mean ****ing before three dates, lol. Her unwillingness to assume this risk while insisting the man assumes theirs is an act of both control and selfishness, which ironically makes her a pretty bad long term prospect.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
About the self-improvement, I’ve been constantly trying to improve myself the last years but I’m seeing a lot of friends who are not and who are pulling good women or are in (seemingly) happy long term bluepill relationships with women who don’t monkey branch. And it’s not one case, it’s a lot of cases. Some background, I’m 27 and from a western European country.

For me personally there’s no other option than to self-improve (a mindset I wanna live) because I’m doing it mostly for me but lately I’m wondering if it’s all worth it. Playing advocate of the devil here but why not go on Friday night coke binges, have a good laugh with your friends and go to the pub on Tuesday instead of working on your side business. I know it’s more nuanced than that but I feel like the self-improvement thing often makes me self-centered and less fun overtime. There’s probably a lot of flaws in my reasoning here so I’m curious to see what other people’s thoughts on this are.
1) If you are actually self improving then it will actually make finding a girl harder because you won't have the time to put up with their games and you will be more picky

2) Bluepill relationships means BS & slavery and a lot of guys are willing to submit to have a relationship tile
 

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2021
Messages
1,377
Reaction score
1,576
Age
32
Playing advocate of the devil here but why not go on Friday night coke binges, have a good laugh with your friends and go to the pub on Tuesday instead of working on your side business. I know it’s more nuanced than that but I feel like the self-improvement thing often makes me self-centered and less fun overtime.
to me self improvement is about being more charming and beautiful, so getting things* (and getting away with things) becomes easier. friday nite coke binges, laugh with friends, picking up girls = increases charisma. working out, diet, cologne, style, taking care of your hair/skin = beautiful. life is overwhelmingly more difficult when you are ugly and have no charisma.
 

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
1) If you are actually self improving then it will actually make finding a girl harder because you won't have the time to put up with their games and you will be more picky

2) Bluepill relationships means BS & slavery and a lot of guys are willing to submit to have a relationship tile
In regards to #1, if you into a self-improvement hibernation for any extended length, you will find the dating market less amenable (to some degree) once you emerge from it.

Perhaps the key, as with almost everything, lies in moderation. Self-improving while still gaming may be the answer, as long as the combined effects of both don't overwhelm other aspects of your life.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
In regards to #1, if you into a self-improvement hibernation for any extended length, you will find the dating market less amenable (to some degree) once you emerge from it.

Perhaps the key, as with almost everything, lies in moderation. Self-improving while still gaming may be the answer, as long as the combined effects of both don't overwhelm other aspects of your life.
Unfortunately, women will still find a way to waste your time and money regardless of if you are in a relationship or not. If a man become a machine and put women aside then he will be the most productive, butttt that's never going to happen lol.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 9, 2021
Messages
6,056
Reaction score
4,868
Unfortunately, women will still find a way to waste your time and money regardless of if you are in a relationship or not. If a man become a machine and put women aside then he will be the most productive, butttt that's never going to happen lol.
They won't waste your time if you use the Charlie Sheen method.
 
Top