Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason 1 for why she is forever single, haunted by the ghost of Mr. Perfect

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you are describing is a machine. Since we are human, we are vulnerable to gas lighting and manipulation tactics from toxic women. You cannot go and tell me that if a woman went from extremely high interest to complete ghost that it wouldn't mess with your head at all. The point of this topic to provide a defense against these toxic women so you can have a concrete explanation on why this girl went cold on you instead of thinking it was because you lost frame by putting LOL at the end of the a text message and looking crazy. In conclusion, this topic is meant to help man become the guy you are describing lol.
In my experience there are "tells" to this kind of woman so you know when you're likely dealing with one

1) Gushing, effusive praise from the get-go that seems excessive and a bit off (she has to build up every potential suitor in her mind to convince herself to continue with her dating strategy even though it hasn't gotten her anywhere)

2) Long, often frequent messages from her with tedious and unnecessary details about her life

3) They want to meet right away

4) They don't want to engage in any kind of sexual flirting (or if they do, it's very limited and in general terms only and nothing specific about what they want to do with you in particular)

Reaction score
In my experience there are "tells" to this kind of woman so you know when you're likely dealing with one

1) Gushing, effusive praise from the get-go that seems excessive and a bit off (she has to build up every potential suitor in her mind to convince herself to continue with her dating strategy even though it hasn't gotten her anywhere)

2) Long, often frequent messages from her with tedious and unnecessary details about her life

4) They don't want to engage in any kind of sexual flirting (or if they do, it's very limited and in general terms only and nothing specific about what they want to do with you in particular)
Here's the most recent flop with a girl I had.

She was initiating setting up dates

She was initiating touching and would insist on paying for some stuff

After the third date, she wanted to introduce me to her friends at this event we were going to go to. Literally 4 hours later she started acting strange and said there was no romantic connection and looking for a romantic relationship blah blah blah. I probed in to it and I found out that she had been Chad widowed and this dude started texting her again(my ex inspired this topic actually, not her lol). You cannot tell me that without knowing the back story, this wouldn't have messed with your head lol? Novice me wouldn't have called this girl out and kept chasing this girl with the game and **** lol. Instead, I dropped her and continued to talk to other girls lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's the most recent flop with a girl I had.

She was initiating setting up dates

She was initiating touching and would insist on paying for some stuff

After the third date, she wanted to introduce me to her friends at this event we were going to go to. Literally 4 hours later she started acting strange and said there was no romantic connection and looking for a romantic relationship blah blah blah. I probed in to it and I found out that she had been Chad widowed and this dude started texting her again(my ex inspired this topic actually, not her lol). You cannot tell me that without knowing the back story, this wouldn't have messed with your head lol? Novice me wouldn't have called this girl out and kept chasing this girl with the game and **** lol. Instead, I dropped her and continued to talk to other girls lol.
That would indeed mess with my head as you described it

I don't know if you banged this girl or not, but I wouldn't have let it progress to a 4th date with her wanting me to meet her friends without me having banged her first. To me, that's a red flag that something like this could likely occur.

deadmasterx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you decide to go for a second meetup. BUTTT you either get no response or a "haha we will see, I'm really busy this week" response.
Well, it usually happens for some reasons
1) You didn't ask her when is she free
Some guys try to set up the date at his own time, ignoring that women are also human beings with other things to do. It's always important to know more about her schedule before setting up a date.

2) You invested on a second date too soon
You should always take about one week to set another date (if this idea is coming from you). Usually in the meantime the girl will be texting and talking with you, she will make things easier if she likes you.

3) You had a good time, but she has other interesting stuff going on
Remember, it's not always about you. There are other guys in there that are better than you, or at least that fits her better (it's not always a matter of game, but a matter of connection with the girl). You could have spent some good time together, but still, she has some ex, or some other guy that she's crazy about in the background. Nothing you can do about it.

About the connection thing, it's always important to mention (as it seems that some guys doesn't know it yet, or doesn't accept it yet) that people are naturally more attracted to some kind of people. You can have a magic game, you can give her the best sex she ever had, but still, not get her. It's not always about you. Most girls (especially these party ones) are heartbroken. They either just lost a boyfriend, are mentally ****ed up, or stressed and wanting to have fun by all costs. These women has a background. She indeed has a magic guy that she thinks about all the time (and wouldn't think twice to leave you in the middle of the ACT to run after him if he messages her), and probably won't be feeling like settling down with anyone but Mr Perfect or a "Emotional Recover Guy".

In other words, it's not that you should avoid them, dump them, or whatever. It's just that what you should do, not only with them but with any woman you hang out with, is to go, have fun, let things happen, do not expect. If she doesn't call you after the date telling she had an awesome night, great. If she doesn't text you in one week, month, year... great. You still had a good time and PLUS you're not gonna be worried about what's going on with her, because your mindset doesn't allow you to worry about things that are beyond your control.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The thing about improving yourself is you’re setting yourself up for a dangerous outcome in the future. Ie. Becoming a future beta bucks target.
improving is very good to do. Also, own and be proud of who you are (if it's not natural it's a hard thing to do at first) it is not required to be beta to have bucks. it's an internal and eternal choice. if a girl is attracted to your bucks, or your arms, or your humor, doesn't matter still have to filter her? having bucks allows different choices in life that can lead to being in places that different women are in. haveing bucks does not equal being stupid. learned the hard way myself.

Reaction score
I just researched this alpha/chad widow and there's actually a lot of them on dating apps lol

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s called Chad widowed. It’s a pandemic among women these days too. SO many damaged goods ages 32-45 running around. She has serious baggage a train mile long but YOU, sir, better be perfect. She doesn’t care that you have an 800 credit score, living debt free, etc. she wonders why your car is 3 years old, why your house isn’t up to date like all the magazine pics she sees even though your house is paid for, she doesn’t comprehend that you owning 700 acres of land in the country is a good thing, the things that matter have no value to her. What she needs to see is if you have an ex wife or 3, a few kids and child support up the wazoo. If you have some tats and a criminal record she says “that’s just gravy on top! My kinda man!”.
This happened to me once. Some woman called me out over having an older car.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how they act...
We still need them for a basic physiological need.
Uuuum.... Need is a bit of a strong word. I haven't had that "need" met for two years nearly.
But, I feel absolutely no urge whatsoever to alter the status quo. It's pretty uncomplicated living
a sexless, dateless life to be honest. I don't really have time for women, too many other things
to deal with first.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I experience this a lot. Girls on dating apps are like you are so hot blah blah blah but when they meet me in person you can tell they get intimidated because I have more discipline than them. They think I got my physique out of strictly luck and metabolism lmao. Most women cannot handle a self made high value men period.
They can't accept that the successful work hard as hell. And even if they control people, they work hard as hell controlling people.

B80

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its an interesting point, you'd imagine being hard working, dedicated, discipline etc is an attractive trait. maybe it was more before women became more prevalent in the workforce. why would it bother a woman if their partner was successful, high achiever? you'd think thats something to be proud of, not envious or made to feel inferior. guess it depends how secure they are, do they feel men are more likely to cheat/leave if successful? dumb, as many men are loyal to their families.

proves you can be a good provider, which I thought was something that was wired into their biology, regardless of whether you are 'alpha' or 'beta'.

maybe linked to the 'confusion' they feel, one minute going for the fun, if unreliable guy and then reverting to the provider, then getting bored and sleeping with other men etc.

which is why I think marriage is such a dangerous game now. all people can change, but even more so women, driven more by emotion, biological cycles, more short term thinking etc

Last edited:

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Uuuum.... Need is a bit of a strong word. I haven't had that "need" met for two years nearly.
But, I feel absolutely no urge whatsoever to alter the status quo. It's pretty uncomplicated living
a sexless, dateless life to be honest. I don't really have time for women, too many other things
to deal with first.
Not everyone can live without it.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Op you need to back off Red Pill for a bit, Yes women are being alpha widowed out here, even mediocre women. But theres plenty of women in relationships with mediocre guys

Georgepithyou

Banned
Reaction score

This is called love bombing, it's a very common tactic used by narrcassists to hook you in.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is the plight of Slippery Sally. You notice she is in her late twenties/early thirties and looks amazing. You don't notice any hoe/thot qualities about her at glance and she is showing high interest in you. You decide to hit it off with her and go out on a fun date with her. On paper, the date went perfect and you decide to go for a second meetup. BUTTT you either get no response or a "haha we will see, I'm really busy this week" response. What happened? Was it my frame? Did I put a LOL in a text which secretly told her that I'm interested in her? No my friend, here's a possible reason for why she slipped away.

Scenario:

A girl can sometimes catch a guy a few notches her league when he's going through a slow Tuesday or something. Some women will have specific preferences they value the most such as masculinity, looks, money, status, or etc. For example, if a woman values money and status the most than this golden alpha male could be some football player she had fling with. Eventually this guy will wake up and dump this girl because she will become too arrogant/****y over the course of the relationship. As a result, this girl will be emotionally unavailable for any guy afterwards and Mr. Perfect will live rent free in her head. Any guy after this guy will constantly be compared to Mr. Perfect and face unreasonable **** tests and standards. Furthermore, she will immediately ghost/drop all of her plates if Mr. Perfect starts texting her again. She will also casually bring up this Mr. Perfect to you occasionally. She will make long term decisions based around this Mr. Perfect(She's from Detroit, Michigan, but she just up and randomly moved to Jacksonville, Florida???). The only way for a woman to be cured of this haunting is for her to find a guy that is better or Mr. Perfect loses whatever ideal clout he had(The football player gets cut and is now broke and fat).
This is called Alpha widowhood.
If Mr. Perfect doesn't lose frame (like Tom Brady or something)
The greatest American athlete of all time - with a Brazilian supermodel wife - has "lost frame"? :rolleyes:

Toddz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Be oblivious to her comparing you to other men she's dated or other prospects with a take it or leave it attitude. Remember you're screening them to see if they're worthy of your commitment. Any prospect i'm dating on the fence or lukewarm about me can immediately take a hike. If she's not a hell yes about me then I'm a hell no about her.

All men should live by this. Cut's out alot of bs

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This happened to me once. Some woman called me out over having an older car.
It's more common than you think and will probably become much worse due to online dating apps
I live in one of the most pretentious U.S. metropolitan areas. This incident I described happened on a swipe app date with a woman in her early 30s at the time. She had a less than 3 year old car from a luxury level brand.

There's a good chance that this is the type of woman who have shorter term interactions, never marry, and never have children. After the date, one of my friends saw a pic of her from her swipe app profile and remarked "She has a look on her face that her shiit don't stink".

Reaction score
I call this...”The Hidden Standard”. She will never find another to better. That’s not possible. Another may, at first appear to be that man. But it’s not true. That new man will find out soon enough when he commits.

See, that first guy bounced on her. The new guy isn’t following the script when he commits.

Rule: the act of committing to ANY woman lowers your perceived value to a relegated lower level. This is at a biological level. This is the nature of the dualistic sexual strategy. You will be her provider/emotional protector. You lost your position when you committed.

This doesn’t mean don’t commit to a woman. Just be aware that the other men who don’t commit have the upper hand when her desire drops. It’s inevitable. So you better build a woman. She says...”you need to love me just the way I am.”

Actually no I don’t. I hold all the cards dealing with optimum survival futures.
At this point, I think a woman asking for a relationship the first time is a **** test lol.

Realthangpoon

Don Juan
Reaction score
About the self-improvement, I’ve been constantly trying to improve myself the last years but I’m seeing a lot of friends who are not and who are pulling good women or are in (seemingly) happy long term bluepill relationships with women who don’t monkey branch. And it’s not one case, it’s a lot of cases. Some background, I’m 27 and from a western European country.

For me personally there’s no other option than to self-improve (a mindset I wanna live) because I’m doing it mostly for me but lately I’m wondering if it’s all worth it. Playing advocate of the devil here but why not go on Friday night coke binges, have a good laugh with your friends and go to the pub on Tuesday instead of working on your side business. I know it’s more nuanced than that but I feel like the self-improvement thing often makes me self-centered and less fun overtime. There’s probably a lot of flaws in my reasoning here so I’m curious to see what other people’s thoughts on this are.