Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reason 1 for why she is forever single, haunted by the ghost of Mr. Perfect

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The whole thing is a shyt test if she is unwilling to assume the same amount of risk.
The risk, I assume, being heartache for either side. Which is her case would mean ****ing before three dates, lol. Her unwillingness to assume this risk while insisting the man assumes theirs is an act of both control and selfishness, which ironically makes her a pretty bad long term prospect.

Reaction score
About the self-improvement, I’ve been constantly trying to improve myself the last years but I’m seeing a lot of friends who are not and who are pulling good women or are in (seemingly) happy long term bluepill relationships with women who don’t monkey branch. And it’s not one case, it’s a lot of cases. Some background, I’m 27 and from a western European country.

For me personally there’s no other option than to self-improve (a mindset I wanna live) because I’m doing it mostly for me but lately I’m wondering if it’s all worth it. Playing advocate of the devil here but why not go on Friday night coke binges, have a good laugh with your friends and go to the pub on Tuesday instead of working on your side business. I know it’s more nuanced than that but I feel like the self-improvement thing often makes me self-centered and less fun overtime. There’s probably a lot of flaws in my reasoning here so I’m curious to see what other people’s thoughts on this are.
1) If you are actually self improving then it will actually make finding a girl harder because you won't have the time to put up with their games and you will be more picky

2) Bluepill relationships means BS & slavery and a lot of guys are willing to submit to have a relationship tile

Velasco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Playing advocate of the devil here but why not go on Friday night coke binges, have a good laugh with your friends and go to the pub on Tuesday instead of working on your side business. I know it’s more nuanced than that but I feel like the self-improvement thing often makes me self-centered and less fun overtime.
to me self improvement is about being more charming and beautiful, so getting things* (and getting away with things) becomes easier. friday nite coke binges, laugh with friends, picking up girls = increases charisma. working out, diet, cologne, style, taking care of your hair/skin = beautiful. life is overwhelmingly more difficult when you are ugly and have no charisma.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1) If you are actually self improving then it will actually make finding a girl harder because you won't have the time to put up with their games and you will be more picky

2) Bluepill relationships means BS & slavery and a lot of guys are willing to submit to have a relationship tile
In regards to #1, if you into a self-improvement hibernation for any extended length, you will find the dating market less amenable (to some degree) once you emerge from it.

Perhaps the key, as with almost everything, lies in moderation. Self-improving while still gaming may be the answer, as long as the combined effects of both don't overwhelm other aspects of your life.

Reaction score
In regards to #1, if you into a self-improvement hibernation for any extended length, you will find the dating market less amenable (to some degree) once you emerge from it.

Perhaps the key, as with almost everything, lies in moderation. Self-improving while still gaming may be the answer, as long as the combined effects of both don't overwhelm other aspects of your life.
Unfortunately, women will still find a way to waste your time and money regardless of if you are in a relationship or not. If a man become a machine and put women aside then he will be the most productive, butttt that's never going to happen lol.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unfortunately, women will still find a way to waste your time and money regardless of if you are in a relationship or not. If a man become a machine and put women aside then he will be the most productive, butttt that's never going to happen lol.
They won't waste your time if you use the Charlie Sheen method.