really young girls

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 27 and was always atteacted to older girls: 28-32. I liked their maturity and outlook towards life. Still recently i was introduced to some you chicks (18-21) and realized that depsite their stupidity there is a a great energy about them. So i d like to ask you guys how you score with those young girls. I mean they should feel privilaged that a guy like me even talks to them but since i don't have much experinece with those teenagers i would like some input.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, they're Very impressionable. If you don't say much and leave their thoughts to their imaginations, you're better off. Just let their imaginations run wild about you. A lot of them think that I'm some movie star on vacation, because i live in a place where movie stars are seen vacationing.

Reaction score
I am currently dating a 21 year old and she is the bomb diggity. I'm just not letting myself get attached and enjoying the ride and we'll see what happens.

The best thing I have done is to keep the AFC locked in it's cage and I am keeping her interest.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well in stead of braging how about some tips?

I know how to bring in a 28 year old but it's mostly because i assume that by then the woman knows what she wants so i look in her eyes and she looks in mine and if the signs of attraction are there the deal is closed.

I would assume that a 21 year old would NOT know what she wants thus i have no clear plan of action.

Reaction score
gruby said:
Well in stead of braging how about some tips?

1) Get your own place.

2) Get a good job

3) get a nice ride

4) get some nice clothes

5) hit the gym

6) Read the bible

7) Hit on 21 year olds and take them out

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
i NEVER take the girls out. I try to sleep with her the first night or never.

Reaction score
gruby said:
i NEVER take the girls out. I try to sleep with her the first night or never.
How are you going to sleep with her without taking her out?

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
...Girls sometimes hold off sex if they think you are LTR material.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
well good for them, if i go for LTR i want it with a girl who's not holding out her desires.

besides that's beside the point. i'm not going into LTR with the teenagers. the question was about best way of scoring with them.

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
My Name is Nobody said:
1) Get your own place.

2) Get a good job

3) get a nice ride

4) get some nice clothes

5) hit the gym

6) Read the bible

7) Hit on 21 year olds and take them out

i have all this ****. How come im not hitting any...

The Deacon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, you're 27. If you want to hit on girls that age, you should be that older, mature, more experienced kind of guy. My brother's a cradle robber (he's 29 and his ex is 20) and that always seemed to work for him.

I don't have much experience in dating girls 8 years younger than me though. Hope that helps.

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude teenager offically ends at 18. If you want to go below that you better check out your local laws.

Your older. Girls find that attractive. Just have half decent game, a half decent car and a half decent apartment you can take them to. DHV. Come across as stable and having a decent amount of money. Be up with all the talk young people talk about.

If you've got any game you shouldn't have to change much at all.

Naughtyboy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pls change the title....the current one sounds this sound like a paedophilic thread :eek:

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Are you asking how to hit on them from the start, or how to proceed once they have agreed on getting together for the date, meeting, coffee, etc.?

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gruby said:
... I mean they should feel privilaged that a guy like me even talks to them but since i don't have much experinece with those teenagers i would like some input.
So are you saying that despite their stupidity they should recognize that you are a quality guy?

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Francisco d'Anconia said:
So are you saying that despite their stupidity they should recognize that you are a quality guy?
Exactly.

I would stay away from anybody under 22. Just too much agravation, and work, for my lazy self. But if you must, you gotta go test their sense of humor and "energy", and bust them and give them a hard time and make them qualify themselves to you by accusing/asking them if they are mature, etc.

gruby

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok all good info.

for me the teenagerness (stupidity) doesn't end untill they are 21-22 (graduating collage). And no i'm pretty sure i'm not interested in anybody below 18 (actually even that's too young). What i'm trying to find out is if the same atraction-she's-into-me clues that older women give off are also the truth for those teens.

Canadian Catnip

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SinJester said:
Dude teenager offically ends at 18.
Do you even know what the term "teenager" means? :confused:

I'm pretty certain 19 is the official end.