Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really getting annoyed by women's standards lately(Warning rant)

Reaction score
The most common one

Wants the <1% male

1). Must be tall
2). Must be financially well off
3). Must be young
4). Must be good looking
5). Must be single and stay faithful
6). If she only dates a certain race, add this

Now, this all seems normal when said, but on paper, this is literally less than 1% of men available on the market. Bonus points, this girl lives in a suburb with her parents or in some secondary city like Dayton, Ohio with this criteria lmao. Did I mention she's a 6.5 at best, but she has a corporate job thoughhhh! In addition, her best recipe is a frozen meal from Trader Joes.

Or lets just say she likes athletic men with a six-pack, but she eats like ****, rarely works out, and complains about you using your free time at the gym.

Or she wants a financially well-off guy, but gets mad when you don't spend enough time with her watching Netflix on the couch eating ice cream.

Rant over lol

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It's called balance. Doesn't seem like you understand how to balance your life properly, it's all one or all the other.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s worse when they’ve got a kid or two or 4 (most time by different dudes), maybe a divorce or two and still have these demands.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why wouldn’t I unless I was gay or asexual?

What does this even mean lol
Don’t listen to them, listen to me. Let women have their standards, its a moving target anyways. What they like today they won’t like tomorrow. No sense in turning yourself inside out to appease them and their wants and desires. You just be whatever type of man you want to be and are happy with being. If you’re a blue pill simp that likes then be the best one you can be, make it work for you. If you’re a red pilled dude trying to be Chad the slayer of 1000’s of women then be the best one you can be. Bottom line is just be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say “I like what I see”.
I mean for God sakes, I got given a number the other day by this left wing loon girl who’s 25 with sometimes orange hair, sometimes green. She’d been talking to me everytime I stopped by the coffee shop and I figured she was just being nice to a regular. Nope, turns out she was interested, which is weird because I can look at her and tell I’m NOTHING of the type she should be interested in. She’s the “sit in a park and protest the man” type and I’m a diehard Republican. If she can’t look at me and tell that she’s naive or she doesn’t care. I promise you she’s got 100 guy friends who agree with her politically and kiss her butt and pretend to be left wing to appease her. And yet she gave me her number. She’s cute but she’s not my type at all, I’d be embarrassed to bring her around my friends to be honest, so I probably won’t text her. But my point is you never know what women are going to do when it comes to types.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I fit 2/3 of OPs list & do fine. Don’t worry about it.

I’m sure our list is a 10/10 19 y.o. Rich virgin who drives a Ferrari & has a penthouse in SB Miami. But in reality we get…

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have is most women are fat or have tattoos or both!

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only problem I have is most women are fat or have tattoos or both!
I’ve had a woman call me a ***** before because I didn’t have any tattoos and said I didn’t want any when she asked why I didn’t. I guess women really do like guys who follow the trends instead of men who don’t copy other men. But we already knew women were hypocrites.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m sure our list is a 10/10 19 y.o. Rich virgin who drives a Ferrari & has a penthouse in SB Miami. But in reality we get…
I'd be happy with 10/10 19 y.o. virgin. I could give a shjt about how much money she has or if she drives a ferrari, or at all...

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t listen to them, listen to me. Let women have their standards, its a moving target anyways. What they like today they won’t like tomorrow. No sense in turning yourself inside out to appease them and their wants and desires. You just be whatever type of man you want to be and are happy with being. If you’re a blue pill simp that likes then be the best one you can be, make it work for you. If you’re a red pilled dude trying to be Chad the slayer of 1000’s of women then be the best one you can be. Bottom line is just be able to look at yourself in the mirror and say “I like what I see”.
I mean for God sakes, I got given a number the other day by this left wing loon girl who’s 25 with sometimes orange hair, sometimes green. She’d been talking to me everytime I stopped by the coffee shop and I figured she was just being nice to a regular. Nope, turns out she was interested, which is weird because I can look at her and tell I’m NOTHING of the type she should be interested in. She’s the “sit in a park and protest the man” type and I’m a diehard Republican. If she can’t look at me and tell that she’s naive or she doesn’t care. I promise you she’s got 100 guy friends who agree with her politically and kiss her butt and pretend to be left wing to appease her. And yet she gave me her number. She’s cute but she’s not my type at all, I’d be embarrassed to bring her around my friends to be honest, so I probably won’t text her. But my point is you never know what women are going to do when it comes to types.
Girl’s politics is mostly for show. My Zoomer ex-was a die-hard woke SWJ. But she compromised all that to be with me (I’m as anti woke, Anti-SWJ as one can get). Her rationalization was ‘Well, I already know you & we’re together so…’

Reaction score
Girl’s politics is mostly for show. My Zoomer ex-was a die-hard woke SWJ. But she compromised all that to be with me (I’m as anti woke, Anti-SWJ as one can get). Her rationalization was ‘Well, I already know you & we’re together so…’
well she’s an ex for a reason. What non sexual benefits did you get out of that relationship? Was this relationship worth your time lol? My ex too is a zoomer sjw and I feel like I wasted grey hairs and resources on that relationship.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well she’s an ex for a reason. What non sexual benefits did you get out of that relationship? Was this relationship worth your time lol? My ex too is a zoomer sjw and I feel like I wasted grey hairs and resources on that relationship.
She an ex- for logistical reasons that happened at the start of Covid. Long story. I had s great time with her. She was lots of fun. Well worth my time. I generally really enjoy women. I find women to be intoxicating & wonderful. She was no exception. We’re still in contact, but I’m in a relationship.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most common one

Wants the <1% male

1). Must be tall
3). Must be young
4). Must be good looking
They're telling you this on the first date?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're telling you this on the first date?
Most likely he’s seeing it on their profile on OLD. Or social media, they LOVE to get on there and clutch the pearls about why type of man they “deserve” even though everyone knows their last ex was an unemployed drug addict with a record.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The most common one

Wants the <1% male

1). Must be tall
3). Must be young
4). Must be good looking

Now, this all seems normal when said, but on paper, this is literally less than 1% of men available on the market. Bonus points, this girl lives in a suburb with her parents or in some secondary city like Dayton, Ohio with this criteria lmao. Did I mention she's a 6.5 at best, but she has a corporate job thoughhhh! In addition, her best recipe is a frozen meal from Trader Joes.

Or lets just say she likes athletic men with a six-pack, but she eats like ****, rarely works out, and complains about you using your free time at the gym.

Or she wants a financially well-off guy, but gets mad when you don't spend enough time with her watching Netflix on the couch eating ice cream.

Rant over lol
This only applies if you use internet dating. In reality, most women will choose the first half-decent guy that approaches them.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Most likely he’s seeing it on their profile on OLD. Or social media, they LOVE to get on there and clutch the pearls about why type of man they “deserve” even though everyone knows their last ex was an unemployed drug addict with a record.
Yep! Why is it OLD such a high percentage of women are overweight when compared to when I'm out and about in the general public? Is it because they're not getting the attention due to being lard balls?

When it comes to OLD it seems the under 37 crowd in many instances lists the whole novel about what they're looking for and picky about career, body type etc. I mean like 4 pages explaining themselves and what they want!

But I will say with OLD depending on what age you're, the older women late 30s and 40s in many cases are hotter looking and less qualifications. The few hot really young women on OLD are getting bombarded. Most 23 year olds don't use OLD to meet guys if they're decent. Women in their late 30s social circles are more eroded.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP modern western women are deluded.

For instance, if you wrote a status saying "average women deserve love too" you will find billions of 2's like the post. (Women who arent even close to average).

Then they vastly under value men, so if you get them to point out average guys, they actually point to guys with Mild gym bods. Guys who we would consider 7+.

Its absolutely insulting to men, and the dedication/work involved. that they still consider you a dad bod, when you train regularly.

Whilst they just sit, watching reality TV, slurping chocolate milkshake, getting date offers.