Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Really confused..why did she switch up ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
From Jan up until now)

Long story short this chick wanted me to be her boyfriend but I think she could tell by my actions i didn't want that , she eventually shied away from me (she stopped initiating contact and making effort ) but would still deal with me if I hit her up. She would go out of her way for me in small little ways..ect. she wouldn't really care if I popped up at her crib. I was confused as to why she wasn't initiating contact anymore but still entertained me)

2 weeks pass, I call her phone , she answers and says " Who is this Lamar? (In a dragging voice)".." What do you want Lamar"? ( As if she was slightly aggravated). I asked where she was at and she says at my mom's house. I was like " oh so your busy" instead of saying "yes" ,which I expected because of her tone, she says " No I'm just at my mom's house chilling" (I could hear fondness in her voice it was uncontrollable ) , I told her to text the address, she says ok, 10 mins passed and she never texted it. So I call and she answers and immediately says " I'm about to send it now". We ended up chilling but I think it was a inconvenient time for her because she ended telling me she was about to back in and chill and she'll hit me up when she gets home. I was driving off and I saw her and someone standing in the doorway and the person was fussing at her (either her mom or stepdad).

So the next day I texted her And told her I want her to hut the raid and we go out if state she says " idk I'm going to see I'm not about to be down there doing nothing crazy"..I then told her it's not about that and how I'm crazy about her ( I've never said nothing like that to her before lol)..she says " you crazy about me fr..buy my something to eat then" I told her I don't feed b*tches..she texted back "Boy bye"..I texted her heart eyes the next day and she just read it..I texted her again and told her don't ignore my sh*t..and told her I don't want to lose her and how I'll probably die..she texts back " stop it"..I texted back "". ( Again I've never talked to her like that before)

I didn't contact her for 3 weeks.

I finally did and texted her " i need you to drive me to the city, this is Lamar"..she instantly called me in seconds and when I answered it her voice sounded like she was waiting to hear from me and she instantly said "where you at"( I could hear fondness in her voice)..I told her that I'll be ready in 2 hrs and she again asked where i was at, I never answered her just continued talking, she asked again and I l still never told her, I finally told her and she gets angry and says " Lamar!!!" I say "what's up?" And she hangs up in my face. I called back no answer.( It took me until the next day to realize that I think she wanted to see me " I think")

I call back the next day and she answers ,, I told her again I need her to drive me to such and such " she asks when and asked if she can do it now and she says "okay let me get these kids situa-" while she was taking I hung up the phone, didn't mean to. I texted her and told her to let me know and I'll send the address. She never texted back.

So 2 days later I write her on IG and say " I wanna see you"..she texts back " Lamar leave me alone I need some money and you don't have that"..I texted back " what you mean"" communicate and let me know what you mean"...she only ready it. This happened tuesday..

At this point I'm confused af??? What's going on?? Is she mad??? Why is she mentioning money?? She has never asked me for money before...why is her behavior so confusing ???

Last edited:

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, assuming she wanted to be your boyfriend this is a classic pullback. She doesn’t think you are serious. She will fade to black on you, as her time is better spent on someone who wants to be her boyfriend.

Men, women have an expiration date for being in limbo.

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, assuming she wanted to be your boyfriend this is a classic pullback. She doesn’t think you are serious. She will fade to black on you, as her time is better spent on someone who wants to be her boyfriend.

Ok I understand. Damn ..I'm just not the relationship type of dude..but I do I like her smh ...thanks

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
She's banging another guy.
Maaaan!!!! Your on point!!!!! Lmao!!! Look!!!!!! Listen!!!

Last night on her facebook she shared a post with someone saying " Good D*ck will have you Feining for it every night" and she quoted it saying " lol I swear I might pop up at this dude's house right now" her friend replied to it and then she replies with " girl I've never felt like this before lol"

At the same time I saw her online on IG last night. I wrote her "where you at"..then called her. She only let it ring..I cancelled the call. Then 5 mins later she writes back " ??"...that was last night I haven't responded since then...I don't know how to take that? What do you think? Be honest ..is she not fully gone or something ..I don't know....what do you think? The other guy or guys is not in my worries. I just want to know how do I need to play this just to keep her "accessible" and in my rotation. Should I play it cool and don't sweat her?? What does the whole reply back with "??" Mean. And the fact she told me honestly " I need money and you don't have that"..is this guy or guys doing a better job at providing for her? know for sure if a chick doesn't want to deal with you she is not going to reply at all. Help me out.

Last edited:

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score

Last night on her facebook she shared a post with someone saying " Good D*ck will have you Feining for it every night" and she quoted it saying " lol I swear I might pop up at this dude's house right now" her friend replied to it and then she replies with " girl I've never felt like this before lol"

At the same time I saw her online on IG last night. I wrote her "where you at"..then called her. She only let it ring..I cancelled the call. Then 5 mins later she writes back " ??"...that was last night I haven't responded since then...I don't know how to take that? What do you think? Be honest ..you think she's not fully gone or something ..I don't know....what do you think? The other guy or guys is not in my worries. I just want to know how do I need to play this just to keep her "accessible" and in my rotation. Should I play it cool and don't sweat her?? What does the whole reply back with "??" Mean. I know for sure if a chick doesn't want to deal with you she is not going to reply at all. Help me out.

Last edited:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I texted her heart eyes the next day and she just read it..I texted her again and told her don't ignore my sh*t..and told her I don't want to lose her and how I'll probably die..she texts back " stop it"..I texted back "". ( Again I've never talked to her like that before)
What are you doing?

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

At the same time I saw her online on IG last night. I wrote her "where you at"..then called her. She only let it ring..I cancelled the call. Then 5 mins later she writes back " ??"...that was last night I haven't responded since then...I don't know how to take that? What do you think? Be honest ..you think she's not fully gone or something ..I don't know....what do you think? The other guy or guys is not in my worries. I just want to know how do I need to play this just to keep her "accessible" and in my rotation. Should I play it cool and don't sweat her?? What does the whole reply back with "??" Mean. I know for sure if a chick doesn't want to deal with you she is not going to reply at all. Help me out.
Sorry guy. You blew this. Way too many mistakes. Read the DJ Bible and Doc Love’s The System.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean? Be specific
You literally killed any mystery by telling her you were crazy about her and all the other romantic ****. Saying "I will die without you" gives her ALL the power. Never tell a woman how much you like or love her, show it through giving her your time and attention. You have a lot of learning to do. Go read the book of pook and the DJ bible.

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
You literally killed any mystery by telling her you were crazy about her and all the other romantic ****. Saying "I will die without you" gives her ALL the power. Never tell a woman how much you like or love her, show it through giving her your time and attention. You have a lot of learning to do. Go read the book of pook and the DJ bible.
You think it's over????? Wait!!!!!!

See when I said that I knew I made a mistake but I took it as her assuming I'm not serious and playing..because my actions don't match my words....that's why I think I'm still "safe"...you get what I'm saying???? I wasn't serious trust me...I said that to try and seduce her so I could get what I want from her ....after that I went ghost for 3 weeks and texted her and told her I need a ride to the city. She instantly called me ..again "she" called me ..I only texted her..all of this was last weekend...and she sound as if she was waiting to hear from me...you get what in saying...and she got a little upset over the phone when I didn't tell her where I was at being that I think she wanted to see me and I'm steady ignoring her asking where I'm at ..this is 3 weeks after I told her what your speaking on...you get me??

Last edited:

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
why is she even replying to me with "??"...most females wouldn't reply at all

Ice334

Don Juan
Reaction score
“???” in woman ese is “what the hell? I’ll give you a chance to try again.”
So I do still have a chance to do something or say something ....??? Like said I don't want to be her in a relationship I just want to keep her hooked in so I can still have access to her for certain things...how should I go about doing this??

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I do still have a chance to do something or say something ....??? Like said I don't want to be her in a relationship I just want to keep her hooked in so I can still have access to her for certain things...how should I go about doing this??
Ask her out on a date. Keep the logistics favorable for post-date sex. Date other women. This girl is on her way out quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.