PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
Be afraid of being and doing less than what is expected of a man when relating to a woman - this should be your greatest fear and failure!!Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
....i am afraid of rejection......
She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.
You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.
The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.
Be afraid of being and doing less than what is expected of a man when relating to a woman - this should be your greatest fear and failure!!Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
....i am afraid of rejection......
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Well, that wins my favorite line of the week award.Quit lisitening to the older bitter 'Oprah' hos!!!!
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
saigon : well i wanted to make sure that she does not think i am a player. lot of girls label DJ's as a player and i don't want that. this girl was different. she was a nice girl in my eyes not a woman DJ. So I played my game differently. its too late now....I wanted a LTR not a quick f**k, u see what i mean?
Pretty acurate. The ones that you think "WOW she's so different, fantastic", are usually fvcked up.All the girls are the same, those who are "different" have problems that you haven't discovered them.
Amen PRL. This is on point in my book!!!!Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You don't even have a clue, do you? The 'wrong way' she is referring to is your symp 'friend' approach - women see this indirect approach as less than manly!!!! It is difficult for her to see you in a different light now!!
(Women) SHE WANTS A MAN - NOT A FRIEND!!!!
Never approach a girl as a 'friend'!!!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
if you want to get to know her from the inside you finger her or you bang her.Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
lover ; i thought women love men who take their time in knowing her from inside. this shows that i am not a dog! afterall a DJ is a player right?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
Why aren't there many women on this forum? what would be their opinion?
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.