PuertoRican_Lover
Banned
Be afraid of being and doing less than what is expected of a man when relating to a woman - this should be your greatest fear and failure!!Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
....i am afraid of rejection......
You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.
For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.
Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.
The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.
Be afraid of being and doing less than what is expected of a man when relating to a woman - this should be your greatest fear and failure!!Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
....i am afraid of rejection......
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
Well, that wins my favorite line of the week award.Quit lisitening to the older bitter 'Oprah' hos!!!!
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
saigon : well i wanted to make sure that she does not think i am a player. lot of girls label DJ's as a player and i don't want that. this girl was different. she was a nice girl in my eyes not a woman DJ. So I played my game differently. its too late now....I wanted a LTR not a quick f**k, u see what i mean?
Pretty acurate. The ones that you think "WOW she's so different, fantastic", are usually fvcked up.All the girls are the same, those who are "different" have problems that you haven't discovered them.
Amen PRL. This is on point in my book!!!!Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You don't even have a clue, do you? The 'wrong way' she is referring to is your symp 'friend' approach - women see this indirect approach as less than manly!!!! It is difficult for her to see you in a different light now!!
(Women) SHE WANTS A MAN - NOT A FRIEND!!!!
Never approach a girl as a 'friend'!!!!
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
if you want to get to know her from the inside you finger her or you bang her.Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
lover ; i thought women love men who take their time in knowing her from inside. this shows that i am not a dog! afterall a DJ is a player right?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Originally posted by SIXPAKGQ
Why aren't there many women on this forum? what would be their opinion?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.