Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ready to move, US women are worthless

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I've been on this forum for too long, but I've concluded that American women just don't need/like men...period. They have their careers, their money, and their own problems. So including a man in their lives is probably their last priority (if you could even call it a priority).
This is true for most western women. My current lady is an immigrant. Not American born. Completely different mindset. American women think of men as disposable accessories. We are just a dvck and a wallet. But with all of them having sex toys, we’re really just a wallet.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've had first dates where the woman would dress up decently and then on the second date be sloppily dressed like they didn't feel they had to put the effort in anymore since I agreed to go out with them again and they only had to dress up the one time.

Like overdressing for a job interview and then after getting the job, dress more laid back and casual.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Perhaps I've been on this forum for too long, but I've concluded that American women just don't need/like men...period. They have their careers, their money, and their own problems. So including a man in their lives is probably their last priority (if you could even call it a priority).
not only have they been completely radicalised by feminism, the sisterhood and their own moms.(Every woman is on this spectrum to some degree)

they also think that fake social media "likes" are a reflection of their commitment value.

its like patrice o neal said 20 years ago. "women just think the holy ghost gonna drop a man on their lap" bare in mind he said that before the explosion of instant validation

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the topic of talking to women in different countries, The Philippines is a good choice for white men. BUT The Philippines isn't for everyone;.

Filipinos tend to speak really good English. The language barrier won't be a problem. They also tend to be Christian and quite religious. Their country is a lot more conservative compared to countries in the west; girls there won't typically wear bikinis on the beach as they believe it's too revealing (this is especially true in the provinces) and the hookup culture, while it's a thing, it's not as common and not as openly accepted.

I would only recommend The Philippines as a potential spot to meet girls if you're looking for a long term relationship and are willing to date conservative Christian girls where the expectation is to wait until marriage (or at least until you are in an exclusive relationship) to have sex. I wouldn't recommend The Philippines if you're just looking to get your **** wet and hookup.
a couple of points to add to this.

- while they speak English, learn the language. all of your luck will increase dramatically after plugging into the dialog. Outside of the cities in the farms and countryside, many do not English and English has been dropped from many public schools in favor of local pride.

- girls even in the provinces are just like women in all places. the difference is that shame and shaming are about 100 times more used and powerful than most in the west have ever seen. Almost anyone can be shamed along any path while discretion is king and queen.

- the expectation of waiting till marriage is just not true, it is advertised as part of the false culture but in truth more single moms than in other places. that occurs due to the reasons you know about. Many, many of the marriages are insisted on by the clans when the girl is going to replicate and is found out. Lots of clinics and local experts do abortions and every kind of birth control.

if you are not Asian your SMV will get a boost. if you are white it will get a large boost.

largest cities have huge hookup culture complete with tinder. small cities and provinces hide behind discretion, as shame is all-powerful.

some old-fashioned behavior does exist, but it's only a small percentage. smaller than what gets suggested.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
lmao far from the truth unless you want single moms and tatted drug losers
Nah man. 1,200 people in the town, everybody knows everybody, people wave when they pass you on the street, closest neighbor is 3/4 of a mile down the road, fishing at 10am, beautiful sunset while you're drinkin a cold one.

Life is good.

Reaction score
Nah man. 1,200 people in the town, everybody knows everybody, people wave when they pass you on the street, closest neighbor is 3/4 of a mile down the road, fishing at 10am, beautiful sunset while you're drinkin a cold one.

Life is good.
Dude I used to live in a village in prairie states, you are extremely lucky find a a girl over 19 that’s not pregnant and tatted it up. Any girl with an ounce of natural talent or opportunity leaves these small city ****holes for civilization.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol imagine moving to a dysfunctional third world tropico country with frequent blackouts, poverty, dirty drinking water just for pvssy.
can't resist. not sure if your trolling or just don't know.

imagine living in a place that requires spending 2 or 4 hours a day in traffic or a place where it is illegal to discipline your kids or that it's a sin, to tell the truth about almost anything that matters. And to top that off you can never own land, the tax rates will take it from you unless you're very wealthy. and to top that all off, begging for pVssy and if your white being at a disadvantage for almost everything that is government-sponsored. But there is more... have to cook own food, wash clothes... and any other nasty job that's not fun. And if you are not very careful, some hoe WILL take your stuff.

Imagine how shallow it is to even think that pvssy is the only thing in life.

imagine how modern tech such as generators work vs blackouts and how some effort and smarts can cancel poverty in an area (it's fun to watch small kids go from no chance to every chance). dirty drinking water can be cleaned, it's easy.

imagine what could you do to fix the western woman attitude short of civil war...

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So what about countries like Spain and France? If you move there do you see all these hot women all over the place and are they easier to cold approach than North America?

I came across this flight channel. They show pilots from all over the world flying commercial airliners. Some of these countries have hot young pilots. Like if I go to Spain are women who look like this co-pilot the norm looks wise for women over there?

Reaction score
can't resist. not sure if your trolling or just don't know.

imagine living in a place that requires spending 2 or 4 hours a day in traffic or a place where it is illegal to discipline your kids or that it's a sin, to tell the truth about almost anything that matters. And to top that off you can never own land, the tax rates will take it from you unless you're very wealthy. and to top that all off, begging for pVssy and if your white being at a disadvantage for almost everything that is government-sponsored. But there is more... have to cook own food, wash clothes... and any other nasty job that's not fun. And if you are not very careful, some hoe WILL take your stuff.

Imagine how shallow it is to even think that pvssy is the only thing in life.

imagine how modern tech such as generators work vs blackouts and how some effort and smarts can cancel poverty in an area (it's fun to watch small kids go from no chance to every chance). dirty drinking water can be cleaned, it's easy.

imagine what could you do to fix the western woman attitude short of civil war...
yeah the Democratic Republic of the Congo definitely sounds like paradise. People in those countries dream of living in first world countries for better living conditions while you would switch place with them because you can’t get laid. Go ahead and arrange it then because I guarantee you’ll find a agreeing party.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah the Democratic Republic of the Congo definitely sounds like paradise. People in those countries dream of living in first world countries for better living conditions while you would switch place with them because you can’t get laid. Go ahead and arrange it then because I guarantee you’ll find a agreeing party.
really. I haven't been to the Congo, is it really like you tell?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly agree with @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 on this one, moving just for the sake of women signals low value behaviour. Giving up first world living standards for third world poverty is idiotic.

Do you guys seriously plan to leave all your friends,family and jobs behind just for some third world poosey?

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly agree with @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 on this one, moving just for the sake of women signals low value behaviour. Giving up first world living standards for third world poverty is idiotic.

Do you guys seriously plan to leave all your friends,family and jobs behind just for some third world poosey?
its not like that. only those that don't know think like that.

-airplanes get us around if and when we like.
-friends are all around any place as are difficult ones.
-jobs... can make money any place if one does not have enough already.

Usually, the ONLY reason anyone wants to go TO the west is to get money. Most of them that do so have a very hard time dealing with the social fabric of the west. I know it first hand for many. Very eager to get back to normal life after getting some money from the west.

The living standard is HIGHER in a lower-cost area if that is important. That is more of the point, the women simply follow along with that.

seriously, what other argument do you see against? I am not selling it, just pointing out that it is another valid choice for reasons. telling that it is idiotic is like telling that all athletes are stupid. I mean very ignorant and short-sited with a mind that is closed and wilted.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score

Usually, the ONLY reason anyone wants to go TO the west is to get money. Most of them that do so have a very hard time dealing with the social fabric of the west. I know it first hand for many. Very eager to get back to normal life after getting some money from the west.

The living standard is HIGHER in a lower-cost area if that is important. That is more of the point, the women simply follow along with that.

seriously, what other argument do you see against? I am not selling it, just pointing out that it is another valid choice for reasons. telling that is idiotic is like telling that all athletes are stupid. I mean very ignorant and short-sited with a mind that is closed and wilted.
What social fabric of the west?

A bunch of estrogen filled hipsters drinking lattes? Green haired feminists talking their SJW crap? Fake gangsters that listen to too many hiphop songs?

Lol.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What social fabric of the west?

A bunch of estrogen filled hipsters drinking lattes? Green haired feminists talking their SJW crap? Fake gangsters that listen to too many hiphop songs?

Lol.
that's right, and also a family that does not help each other and old ones left in the old folks home to die. the list goes on and on. faith-based church attendance is way down in the west. the rest of the world is not like that.

like all things, if someone is calling it out as silly and they don't know much about it then they are silly.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

seriously, what other argument do you see against? I am not selling it, just pointing out that it is another valid choice for reasons. telling that it is idiotic is like telling that all athletes are stupid. I mean very ignorant and short-sited with a mind that is closed and wilted.
Have you actually tried to live in a third world country? I've visited Eastern European countries and Asian ones for an extended period of time.

I will be the first to admit that yes the women are way better, but the living standards are completely different. You would be surprised at how many countries don't even have access to clean tap water.download.jpeg

Lot of these countries have no respect for road laws,corruption everywhere you look. When they find out you are a foreigner they will try to scam you.

Most people don't realise how good we have it in the Anglosphere. Even Rooshv went back to the US.