Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Ready to move, US women are worthless

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Have you actually tried to live in a third world country? I've visited Eastern European countries and Asian ones for an extended period of time.

I will be the first to admit that yes the women are way better, but the living standards are completely different. You would be surprised at how many countries don't even have access to clean tap water. View attachment 7569

Lot of these countries have no respect for road laws,corruption everywhere you look. When they find out you are a foreigner they will try to scam you.

Most people don't realise how good we have it in the Anglosphere. Even Rooshv went back to the US.
And you can't flush the toilet paper either

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
Have you actually tried to live in a third world country? I've visited Eastern European countries and Asian ones for an extended period of time.

I will be the first to admit that yes the women are way better, but the living standards are completely different. You would be surprised at how many countries don't even have access to clean tap water. View attachment 7569

Lot of these countries have no respect for road laws,corruption everywhere you look. When they find out you are a foreigner they will try to scam you.

Most people don't realise how good we have it in the Anglosphere. Even Rooshv went back to the US.
What's the circle to the right of Singapore? Brunei?

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
And you can't flush the toilet paper either
Also pollution
Trash
No regard for the environment
The people are not as "educated" (think of the ghetto in America but the whole country, that's how they act)

I'm not saying this to be discriminatory as I'm of Eastern European origin. This is just first hand experience.

What's the circle to the right of Singapore? Brunei?
Yeah looks to be Brunei, I've been to Singapore and really liked it actually. It was so much cleaner than Sydney

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I live in such a place now and for the last few years. I know exactly what I tell as I am in the middle of it.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Also pollution
Trash
No regard for the environment
The people are not as "educated" (think of the ghetto in America but the whole country, that's how they act)

I'm not saying this to be discriminatory as I'm of Eastern European origin. This is just first hand experience.

Yeah looks to be Brunei, I've been to Singapore and really liked it actually. It was so much cleaner than Sydney
haha.

very educated, university turns out more MD then the US I think...

visit an inner-city USA high school sometime. wow is all I can say, and not in a good way.

I could take either side of the debate and argue for it. That's the point, it's all perception and choices.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For example, Brazil's economy is absolute ****...but I'll bet the house majority of people there are much happier than we are here in the states.
I doubt it. Try going to a favela and asking them about their life.

At the end of the day, everything in life comes with tradeoffs. In the West, we have the rule of law (more of less), personal safety, a degree of individual freedom (which, unfortunately, is being eroded), a clean environment, a strong economy, and an abundance of financial opportunities. The tradeoff is entitled and spoiled women, obesity, and social degeneracy. In third world counties, the women are much friendlier and thinner. But that ultimately does not matter if you spend 17 hours a day working in the field or at some sweatshop just to afford dinner. And spend the rest of the day trying not to get killed by criminals, religious extremists or your own government.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I doubt it. Try going to a favela and asking them about their life.

At the end of the day, everything in life comes with tradeoffs. In the West, we have the rule of law (more of less), personal safety, a degree of individual freedom (which, unfortunately, is being eroded), a clean environment, a strong economy, and an abundance of financial opportunities. The tradeoff is entitled and spoiled women, obesity, and social degeneracy. In third world counties, the women are much friendlier and thinner. But that ultimately does not matter if you spend 17 hours a day working in the field or at some sweatshop just to afford dinner. And spend the rest of the day trying not to get killed by criminals, religious extremists or your own government.
money together with wisdom fixes all of those problems in the not west.

money does not fix the problems in the west, see the recent set of billionaires that have troubles.

You're right being poor and staying that way in third-world countries would not be a good choice.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
money together with wisdom fixes all of those problems in the not west.
Only to some extent. Look at all the Russian, Chinese and Arab millionaires/billionaires who are dead or in jail because they crossed the wrong people.
money does not fix the problems in the west, see the recent set of billionaires that have troubles.
It does, to some extent. If you are rich in the west, you can travel the world banging as many non-western women as you want.

Reaction score
You guys talking **** about the "third-world" exhibit your standard American ignorance. The U.S certainly has its' luxuries, but we are FAR from perfect. In fact, these "third-world" countries do many things way better than we do.

For example, Brazil's economy is absolute ****...but I'll bet the house majority of people there are much happier than we are here in the states. Their culture is more about living than it is about working like we are here in the states.

I was born in the states and have heard this sentiment so many times by guys who've obviously NEVER left the country. This lack of developing your worldview tells me why you're also probably failing at dating.
They are much happier because they have less to be happy about. Not being mugged walking to the the local super market is a blessing for them.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only to some extent. Look at all the Russian, Chinese and Arab millionaires/billionaires who are dead or in jail because they crossed the wrong people.

It does, to some extent. If you are rich in the west, you can travel the world banging as many non-western women as you want.
ok, I can see your points.

in some cases, they need more wisdom to partner with the money... even with some wealth a person must understand how they fit before they try to make any changes.

women are only one part of the thing. ppl, all places are greedy so some version of problems exist in all places.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are much happier because they have less to be happy about. Not being mugged walking to the the local super market is a blessing for them.
why walk... why would your friends mug you... silly...