Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Read Book on Leadership.

jd782

Don Juan
Reaction score
One thing I have been doing recently is going to book stores. And in the leadership or management section, picking up books written by or about leaders. Such as CEO's, Military Generals, U.S. Presidents, famous sports stars, ETC. General Patton is my favorite one. Learning about their state of mind, what they do to get motivated. How they learned to be sucessful in life.

These books are filled with motivating quotes and ideas. It has helped me get into a positive state of mind. They mention to. Be confident. Have a no quit attitude. And never give up your dreams and goals. ETC.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
jd782 said:
One thing I have been doing recently is going to book stores. And in the leadership or management section, picking up books written by or about leaders. Such as CEO's, Military Generals, U.S. Presidents, famous sports stars, ETC. General Patton is my favorite one. Learning about their state of mind, what they do to get motivated. How they learned to be sucessful in life.

These books are filled with motivating quotes and ideas. It has helped me get into a positive state of mind. They mention to. Be confident. Have a no quit attitude. And never give up your dreams and goals. ETC.
damn good tip.

I already to do that and have been doing it for almost a year and a half.

My favorite books is Think and Grow Rich, and anything wrote by authors Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen.

comic_relief

machoboy

Reaction score
I agree with "Think and Grow Rich". by Napolean Hill

Another seemily corny titled book - How to win friends and influence people.
by Dale Carnegie.

I am looking into the John Wooden (Amazing coach and philosoper) Books. Rave reviews on Amazon.

Great inner game reads. Interestly the first 2 books were written in th 30's, and then Wooden was born in 1910. Ageless wisdom.

I read the Carnegie book many years ago, and did not appreciate it until I had experience and read it again and saw the insights. (For the most part, I believe without experience there is no learning). The book's are about the author's experiences. Whether the reader can relate will depend on their's.
Same is true about this site and in other aspects in life.

And, success comes after many fails. Fail faster and you will increase your rate of success (learn and adapt). :)

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
machoboy said:

by Dale Carnegie.

I am looking into the John Wooden (Amazing coach and philosoper) Books. Rave reviews on Amazon.

Great inner game reads. Interestly the first 2 books were written in th 30's, and then Wooden was born in 1910. Ageless wisdom.

I read the Carnegie book many years ago, and did not appreciate it until I had experience and read it again and saw the insights. (For the most part, I believe without experience there is no learning). The book's are about the author's experiences. Whether the reader can relate will depend on their's.

And, success comes after many fails. Fail faster and you will increase your rate of success (learn and adapt). :)
Actually, its interesting that you talked about "How to Win Friends and Influence People"

I was just reading that during the superbowl when I was writing a letter to one of my contacts within a not-for-profit company.

Really helped me out to write the letter.

Most of those books are really friggen good to have and read and reread.

comic_relief

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score

by Dale Carnegie.

"fail faster"