Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reactions to physical improvement

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve started this as a motivational thread for all those who have been working hard bulking and cutting. We all know there is more to be gained from working out than attention from women, but I came to this board to improve my chances with women and after 2 months of bulking, I feel I have surpassed that goal.

At the moment I’m in a cutting phase, but my waist is slim, my buttocks and thighs are firm and the definition of my chest is clearly visible beneath my shirts (those I haven’t outgrown). So despite a little excess body fat I look pretty great in my clothes. I returned to university a few weeks ago after the summer break and the attention from women has been astounding. I started off noticing more attention, but weeks on and I can barely talk to a woman without her complimenting me, flirting, checking me out, getting flustered, laying on the kino or giving me strong signals. Even married women have been coming onto me. It’s even so obvious that my friends are noticing too and keep pointing it out.

Several times I have been sitting among women and have caught them staring at my body (this must be how big-breasted women feel :D). I have also sat with women as they have competed for my attention. I’m getting more eye contact, more women approach and try to break the ice and more numbers (no dates yet though). Earlier today I was riding the bus, which was empty except a hb8 and her hb6 friend. They stood up before their stop and the hb8 “fell” into my lap. The first time was possibly a genuine accident; she apologised and we laughed about it, but she did it again and as she pulled off me she looked me in the eyes and ran her hand over my chest.

I was slim before I started bulking and I did receive attention, but never to this extent and never so physical. I don’t intend this post to sound like I’m basking in my own ego and I’ve read accounts from other guys on this site who have also noticed similar increases in attention since bulking. Call it the Health and Fitness forum equivalent to a field report. I intended this post to illustrate the effect of a good physique and hopefully motivate some people to get started, so it would be good to see more accounts from guys who are bulking, cutting or going through any physical improvement.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is FANTASTIC man! Totally gives me more motivation to work on my body with renewed intensity. Congratuations.

I've also gotten more positive reactions since I've started working out consistently about 3 years ago. Before then almost no women gave me overt signals. Now a fair portion do, but not to the extent that you descibe! My problem is that I have a slender bone structure - so although I have a fair bit of muscle, it really doesn't show thru when I have all my clothes on. I'm the kind of guy who looks lean n' buff at the beach, but very, very normal when he has his shirt or sweater on. :mad:

Devilman

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's great to hear how your improvement has helped you jariel, i love hearing motivational stuff like this and stuff on BB.com on the losing weight section, makes me never want to give up, i can only imagine the confidence you get from chicks bascially being turned on by just your body.

alas i cant say the same has happened me lol, some ppl might remember (prob not) that i posted about how i was planing to lose weight, cause i had stopped doing weights like a year ago, and when i started again i was fastter than ever and gaining the muscle back just made me look even fatter lol. so i started cutting
i started at 120 kg's (264 ib's) that was about 23 weeks ago, and now i am 100kg's (220ib's) i still look sorta fat i think i look alot better, however my friends and family dont really notice it unless i bring up the topic so i guess i look much the same, hopfully when i get to about 82 kg's (180ib's) i should be looking good btw i am 6 foot tall

Hopfully the same thing will start happening me, cause i am too lazy to case after chicks lol , although maybe i am still ugly when not fat lol (just my luck).

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started lifting again not too long ago. I have put on some weight (15 lbs.) after not being able to gain anything for 4 years before. My chest is now bigger (not a lot, but it is noticeable if you've seen me before), my arms and shoulders are a little bigger and more toned, my stomach is flatter and abs are gonna be showing soon and my hips are showing.

My girlfriend loves laying on my chest now and running her hands over my stomach. This is a LOT better than before when I was...Well, not like that.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am 5'11" and have flucuated between about 63kgs and 75kgs over the past several years. I am 63kgs when I am training intensly for boxing and I went upto 75 when I bulked just for the fun of it to fight in different weight divisions and add strength. Usually (including now), I am 71kgs. I personally have not noticed the difference in girls checking me out no matter what weight Im at. As long as I dont get fat and it makes my face different, I havent found the body makes a difference whatsoever. However I always look athletic at any weight between that range, so I guess I cant really relate to some of you guys stories. Just thought I would add the comment, lol, even though it wont help anyone.

S0LID

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gd stuff jariel. Cloths are so complicated. Medium mens fits well but small mens makes my body look realy impressive. What size cloths are you wearing?

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am just starting my cutting phase but I have been working out for the past few months. Just by working out, I dropped 2 pant sizes and noticed some more muscle. I am definately looking forward to the results after my cutting phase is over.

PoloBlue

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had some very similiar experiences after losing weight,
women smile and make eye contact a lot more now that Im slim and fit, women dont like fat guys, or guys that are too big or too bulky.

I dont need to lift weights because I have natural broad shoulders and chest, I just do lots of cardiovascular exersizes and
hi reps on my push ups and sit ups.

and watch what I eat and wear nice clothes and get my hair cut trimmed regularly...:)

women do notice guys more that stay in shape.

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So true. Also, if you walk with good posture. Head up, chest slightly out, it attracts attention from everybody.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not really health and fitness

I wouldnt normally complain, but it's just a lot of non-health and fitness specific things have been put around here and I dont want it to clutter up.

imo, being cut is more important than adding 5KG. But if you add 10-20KG... ;)

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the responses and input.

I admit, I was quite a big guy and already had a moderate amount of muscle when I started so I've had it easier than a lot of guys here who are building from scratch, but the inspiration and information given on this forum has been invaluable to me and I won't stop now.

I spent so long trying to balance the nice guy and jerk attitude, trying new tricks and attempting to portray confidence, and yet within a few months of working out not only have my looks improved, but so has my attitude and confidence.

I agree with DJBen that this is not really a Health and Fitness article, but I wanted to put it here as motivation to guys who don't relate this forum to seduction or success with women.

Solid: I try to wear medium clothes. Some are too tight around my chest and shoulders, so I have to pick carefully, but large clothes don't flatter my body. Clothes shopping is getting a bit more difficult now, which is about the only downer. :)

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice initiate jariel, this stuff is very inspirational! Here's my story:

I have been talking to people how weight training has changed me and also the change I have felt myself.

Mental changes:

My life has been plauged by low self confidence and constant depression, with many of the signs that characterize depression: low energy, apathy, hopelessness, pessimism, low self worth... and so fourth. Also I have had a constant lack of women interested in me. I was below disinterest, the girls actually toyed with me because I was so lame. Now I thought sosuave would cure this with endless technique, but it didn't.

Fast forward to march after my gf dumped me and I her. I knew it was time for a change. I worked out three weeks and then quit. Not so much improvement. But i started again in june and have been lifting since. The changes I noticed first was my increased dominace and energy. The depression faded away the more I lifted and I became optimistic. Now I have energy to reach for my goals, to have a meaningful life and to feel attractive. And most importantly, my confidence is high and it feels like never before.

Physical changes

I am still abit skinny even though my BMI is at 24.5. The changes that make me most happy is that I fit in clothes much better now than before. Clothes used to hang freely and look baggy on me before, now they fit really well. Just this day a pair of jeans I bought two months ago broke when I wore them, up in the side of the hip, not the ass part ;)

The most frustrating part is that all my newly bought clothes doesn't fit anymore. The shirts I bought will probably break if I flex my muscles hard, but at the same time it feels wonderful to finally be a little bigger.

My posture has changed alot, before I hanged with my head and had a negative posture. Now I walk with confidence.

Another change is the improved diet which make me more alert and give me more energy. I used to eat alot of candy and sugar... it made me slug off.

Reactions from the opposite sex

As I wrote above I have had problem with women all my life because I was ugly and had a ****ty personality. Now when I walk around in the city I can see women checking me out all the time. Just one at the bus today stared at me when I was reading a newpaper and when I saw her she freaked out and tilted her head down.

The numbers of girls who say "you look so hot", "you are really cute" and stuff like that pile up. It's great just because it is a slap in the face off who I were.

The drawback is that ugly girls are more hostile because I train. I talked with one and she can't understand why you should workout... it's the inside that counts! I agree with her that inside is important and I have a fairly good inside too, just with a nice package going with it. :]

Reactions from Friends and people close

Most of my friends are positive to body building now and the change I have made. I got the closest ones to start train with me so now it is a big part of our lives.

My brother is very against body building, he can't understand why I would want to build muscle. Well he sounds like me a year ago. Now at least he have stopped putting me down with my training and telling me how dangerous it is and why I should stop. He did that alot in the beginning flaming me and my supplements.

I notice some jealousy too, especially from skinny guys. Well I have earned it I say :]

Comments from other people on the change

The general comments is that I look better. My mother tells me I am much more alert and helpful. I used to lack energy and say stuff like "Do I have too" "oohhh..... !". She tells me my body language has improved alot and that I seem much more happy and at peace.

My friends have noticed this too and they say it's amazing too see "half-muscular lifeforce". That I was so skinny before and all that.

To sum it up... all the hard time in the gym is worth it ten times over.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you work out alot, get ready to get molested by women...Ive been grabbed on my chest and my a$$ by women more times then I can count...

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My relatives that haven't seen me in a while make a big deal of it. They seem to be impressed. My parents and sisters never really say anything becuase they see me everyday. It's hard to notice a change like that.

Most people really don't say anything to me. I get alot of looks and stares but rarely any comments at school. I'm 5'8 207lbs at about 12% bodyfat. A kid that i graduated high school with 3 years ago recently ran into me and he didn't say anything. I'm about 50 lbs heavier than the last time he saw me and he acted like he didn't notice.

Jippii

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've added 5-6 kg's (mostly muscle, only 2,5cms to the waist) in 8 weeks. The biggest change is that I'm not marked by an apathy half of the time anymore, it seems in fact that I'm never apathetic I'm plain out positive and vibrantly alive! Hows that!

I'm going home for christmas, I wonder how friends and relatives will react when I've added 10-15 kgs!!!!! Can't wait, this gives me motivation.

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been bulking SERIOUSLY for 2 weeks now.
That means, along with gym I eat damn much!

I used to think before "Hey, I eat much! I think I just have fast metabolism or something." Well the truth was I really wasn't eating right. What really helped me is that 2 weeks ago I started writing EVERYTHING I eat down on a little notebook I bought. It only takes few minutes per day to write everything up after every meal.. proteins, carbs, fat and calories. It's actually surpricing how easy it is to eat the correct amount of nutrients when you know the good foods.

I used to train at gym, but somehow I stopped it last winter. I remember I could lift 45kg's on barbell bicep curls (not bad for a skinny guy eh). Now my first target along getting more mass is to get my lost strenght back.
By my new diet, I've already gained 2kg! :)

I'm 188cm tall (around 6'2 ish) and weight currently 156lbs (around 71kg) so I'm still skinny, but my muscles start to seem good.
Anyways, my ultimate target is to be fit and slim and weight around 85-90kg (about 190lbs)

I'm little worried about going to army (mandatory here) since I may get too much cardio there and I can't manage my foods that well there... any tips?

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a very inspirational post. I've put on 10lbs in two months and I feel bigger.

Strangely though I took a before and after pics and well, I don't look any different. I certainly haven't had women eyeing me up (God, I pray for the day).

I'm just keeping going, I think I may need to go from my start point 123 @ 5' 6" to 140 before it even registers.

The good news is so far no fat gut has appeared, but I have smoothed out and abs are just going.

It's an impossible question but how big do I need to be before I'm mentally raped by these honeys?

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well it depends. It's as much as it takes for you to become more confident and proud of yourself. Much will be seen in your posture and your attitude change. You will feel more full of energy and positivism. But I'll say around 135 matby 140 people will start to notice more and more. It will not be like switching on the light, more like turning it on with a dimmer. I started at 135 and by then I had no women look at me, at 145 very few, 155 it was a drastic difference, at 165 I get eyed all the time off many women. I don't know what will happen at 175!

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll have to carry a stick around with you to beat them off:D

Well, by Christmas if I push it I reckon 140, but if I see too much lard I'll ease off.

I must say this low sets, low exercises seems to be working miracles. My arms are 1/2 inch bigger, yet I don't do any direct tric/bicep work. Just rows and OHP

And my legs are really doing well and I'm putting 2.5lbs/session on the hip belt squat. It's very tough but really feel I've found something that works.

By Christmas I'll be all cycled out and I will have the two weeks off, then build up again for another 3month bulk. By which time I'll be thinking of buying a stick too :D

Porky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
EDITED