Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Reactions to physical improvement

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My post mirrors Jakeg123 somewhat from the previous page. I'm 5'8" and I started mid-April at 136.2 lbs. Currently, I'm at 151.6 lbs. I had a bad outdoors accident earlier this year that drastically curbed my activity and I had no appetite.

I started Kris Gethin's 12-week daily trainer program early/mid-April. At 136 lbs, my face looked a little boney after the unfortunate weight loss from the accident and a bad break up that I let slip me into depression.

I'm about halfway where I want to be at 151.6 lbs. I have three weeks left in the Gethin program, so I don't think I'll hit 165 lbs with a crazy work, volunteer, and school schedule. I'm going to continue lifting five days a week throughout summer to achieve my goal.

Physically, I've filled out better in my clothes which are a nice welcome back sign to health. I'm starting to get more looks when I go out. I had one female approach me today at a volunteer event asking me several questions, so that's a new thing for me. I'm not as shy as I used to be. I still have ways to go in self-esteem/confidence building, yet talking to other people in a set doesn't make me as nervous as it used to be. My voice is more upbeat and I tend to laugh and hold eye contact better than I used to. Other guys don't feel as threatening... If anything I engage them more and sometimes they seemed surprised that I just don't ignore. I suppose it's a way of establishing some dominance I didn't have before. Women pick up on that with respect.

Doc Kas

Don Juan
Reaction score
About to start my own transformation. I'll post back here with my observations as soon as I can.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About to start my own transformation. I'll post back here with my observations as soon as I can.
Glad to hear it. We're here to help motivate each other besides boasting our own gains. Keep up the training man.

halks01

Reaction score
You'll have to carry a stick around with you to beat them off:D

Well, by Christmas if I push it I reckon 140, but if I see too much lard I'll ease off.

I must say this low sets, low exercises seems to be working miracles. My arms are 1/2 inch bigger, yet I don't do any direct tric/bicep work. Just rows and OHP

And my legs are really doing well and I'm putting 2.5lbs/session on the hip belt squat. It's very tough but really feel I've found something that works.

By Christmas I'll be all cycled out and I will have the two weeks off, then build up again for another 3month bulk. By which time I'll be thinking of buying a stick too :D
True