"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

(re)Plating a girl with a supposed LDR

Thorninmyside

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2014
Messages
622
Reaction score
356
I used to casually date and bang a lovely Thai girl. She turned exclusive with another dude. No harm, no foul. I've been aloof but polite since in the last 8 or 9 months when paths crossed.

Her Euro-dude went back to his own country a 27-hour flight away from here a month or so ago and she considers herself to be in an LDR now according to friends. Nonetheless, she texted me last week and I suggested drinks after a couple of texts back and forth.

I don't want this to turn into a mother's club meeting, so what tips should I keep in mind for not being friend-zoned and quash any talk about the so-called LDR? Initiating might mean she already wants to smash as I do. Should I just keep escalating, pulling back, escalating?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 4, 2012
Messages
7,175
Reaction score
5,571
If you have already banged her she knows why you are meeting. Why do guys think women are naive...LDR's are not real relationships. She needs d!ck and is going to get it somewhere
 

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2018
Messages
953
Reaction score
690
Age
30
Your know what you want from her, so act accordingly. If she responds favorably then proceed. Otherwise.. throw in the towel.

Don't act like a friend if you don't want to be friendzoned. Touch her, try to escalate, invite her to your place. You know the drill.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

R

Ranger

Guest
There is only one reason to meet you. Don’t even think about mentioning her LDR.
She’s not stupid in the least. One drink and leave with her.
 
Top