RE:Is this cutting off your nose to spite your Face

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
?? I think like me, I've been divorced, and I didn't get blindsided.

Everyone complains about the divorce laws and all, but do you honestly think that upon divorce, the woman is not entitled to ANY assets from the marriage?
Um yah. Like you. It's better to lay waste and give from a position of strength to think, well she IS entitled to SOME and find out later she wants it ALL. I assume you screened well and picked a woman who had some morals and scruples. But it doesn't matter what you think, what matters is what the lawyers and judges think. And if she pushes it, they will think for her side only usually.

jophil28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Danger said:
I would also be wary of this thinking. It does not matter whether they said "THEIR" house or not.
Most divorced women are white hot angry at their ex-husbands and use their rage to justify the biggest grab they can .
Women seems to have a sense of being so wronged to the extent that they feel entitled to 'compensation' for the failure of the marriage. They truly believe that he failed in delivering her dream and therefore it is only fair that he should compensate her by handing over his cash.

Wacked.