Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating the Major Cities for Game

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
I certainly haven't visited every large city in the US, far from it, but certainly visited several, lived in a few, and have a decent basis for comparison. Let's get your "ratings" of major cities you've either lived or gamed in.

To start off, I will say that moving to a big city is far from a cure all: overall, it's disappointing that the quality of women seems severely over-rated in many cities and surprisingly mediocre in most cities I've visited. YMMV.

1. Bay Area/SF: about as cutthroat as it gets for men. Overwhelming influx of single men from south asia and native nerds, combined with infinite tech money leads to hyper inflation of female value. Fake vax and masking likely have pushed a huge percentage of men out of the market altogether.

Night game is ass, but daygame can be surprisingly good, once you figure out where to go.

Verdict: 7.5/10 if you are chad, chad-lite, or made of money. Likely 4/10 at very best if you are a typical programming wage slave.

2. LA: women are generally smart and very friendly. Lots of networking, surprisingly low "shields." Small but numerous colonies of hot women in hollywood/melrose, and a few other small neighborhoods. LA is now basically mexico with a few jewish overlords, and a smattering of anglos struggling in service jobs waiting for their big break. Too big a city to generalize about, but if you think hot women are everywhere you will be sorely disappointed.

Verdict: disappointing if you seek consistent quality, very good for friendly, extroverted, moderately hot girls and really good if you know which neighborhoods and venues to game in. 7/10 overall.

3. Chicago/Midwest: midwestern girls are not the hottest. Plenty of white girls, but many are overweight, even at the major universities. Chicago lacks the energy, excitement and buzz of other cities, but probably lots more affordable.

I'd need more time to properly assess Chi, but based on multiple visits, it seems weak.

4. NYC: it used to be very good, probably the best of the cities listed. Everything's gone to sh1t now with fake corona tyranny at every turn. Quality of women is good in the hip, younger neighborhoods, but not amazing. As a walking city with enormous numbers of friendly european girls visiting, it used to be a must visit for singles. But, that's all in the past now.

Verdict: 8/10 in the past, now, who gives a fvck.

5. Miami: not much game or rep time spent in this city, but the women are super super super friendly. The nicest girls maybe of all big cities. Huge black and brown populations if you're into that sort of thing. Small white and jewish monied class but they are completely overwhelmed numerically by third worlders and native blacks.

Verdict; 8.5/10 if you're into black and brown chicks. Inconclusive for everyone else.

6. Dallas: decent variety of white, asian and obviously hispanic chicks. Many venues. Solid selection of 6's and 7's, but the top end 8+ seems severely lacking in night game. Girls are stuck up and clique-ish.

Verdict: average overall and for quality, below average for friendliness, above average for quantity.

7. Vegas: multiple trips, very overrated. Huge numbers, throngs of ugly, fat girls, and especially OLD WOMEN. Vegas, Reno and Laughlin are overrun with retirees and elderly in general. The city is also very expensive with every venue charging sky high prices.

Vegas is basically mcdonalds quality with Ruth Chris prices.

Verdict: stimulus overload with shockingly few attractive women on a percentage basis.

Your turn.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in Vegas and Miami for 3 months each this past year. I had a much better time dating in Vegas than Miami. Miami is beautiful, but it's also a weird place in general. And OLD is terrible there.

Still plenty of hot women in and out of Vegas on a daily basis plus the locals who are all most Cali transplants. Also, is actually cheap off the strip. You are only talking about the strip. The actual city is not expensive, especially compared to the Bay area.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
First place that popped in mind was Athens, Georgia - but the thread title is 'major cities.'

I'll say Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. Dallas: decent variety of white, asian and obviously hispanic chicks. Many venues. Solid selection of 6's and 7's, but the top end 8+ seems severely lacking in night game. Girls are stuck up and clique-ish.

Verdict: average overall and for quality, below average for friendliness, above average for quantity.
The biggest problem with Dallas are the attitudes of women, especially the attitudes the white women in the central parts of the city that are middle class or higher. White women in Dallas with BA/BS degrees or higher are often pretentious. Stuck up is a fair categorization but clique-ish less so. Since Dallas is transplant-heavy, social circles are weaker than average. Not so many women grow up in the area and then stay here as adults. The ones that do tend to meet men through social circles or in college. Also, it is difficult for transplants as adults to get into those social circles of locals who grew up in the area. The typical guy moving to Dallas after college or in the first 5-7 years of his post college career isn't going to interact much with this subset.

The Hispanic and Asian women don't tend to live in the singles dense areas of Central Dallas. Attitudes are a little bit better here. Some of the Hispanic women come from rougher areas of Dallas and lower end, older, inner ring suburbs (Irving, Garland, parts of Richardson).

For a transplant moving to Dallas, the Hispanic/Asian women and white women who live in less singles dense areas are better options in terms of attitudes. These women are less likely to be top tier, but you can find women in the 5-7 range here.

The Fort Worth side of the Metroplex has friendlier white women and friendlier overall women than Dallas. Fort Worth is only 30 miles from Dallas and the population is big enough that you won't have to go to Dallas. The best jobs in the area are on the Dallas side so there's the income/lifestyle consideration. Fort Worth does have stronger social circles than Dallas so social circle/cliques are bigger there but not that much of an obstacle.

7. Vegas: multiple trips, very overrated. Huge numbers, throngs of ugly, fat girls, and especially OLD WOMEN. Vegas, Reno and Laughlin are overrun with retirees and elderly in general. The city is also very expensive with every venue charging sky high prices.

Verdict: stimulus overload with shockingly few attractive women on a percentage basis.
Las Vegas for locals is a different experience. Locals tend to avoid The Strip unless they work there. As a local Vegas man, it was feasible in the past to do pickup with an apartment close to The Strip and get tourist women mainly through night venues close to The Strip. Some game is required to pull that off but it's less game than what's needed in a lot of cities. Tourist women in Las Vegas are often expecting to have sex.

If you're a Las Vegas local man dating local Las Vegas women, that's a different story. One of the most difficult things in Las Vegas is that everyone works different schedules. A smaller percentage of the population works 8:30 am - 5:30 pm type jobs.

If you're a local targeting local women, choosing non-bar venues where locals go or non-touristy bars off The Strip is essential. In the past, grocery store game could work well in Las Vegas because tourists aren't in grocery stores. With masking, that's probably less effective now.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's one of my own to add to this:

Phoenix: This is one of the more unique markets in the United States as the biggest areas for singles tend to be suburban than urban. The suburbs of Scottsdale and Tempe have a big singles scene, whereas in most other areas, the suburbs are not singles friendly. Tempe is home to Arizona State University, one of the premier universities for attractive women in the US. In Tempe, you'll typically encounter Arizona State students or recent graduates of Arizona State (within past 5 years). Scottsdale is a city that covers a lot of land area, but the singles dense area of Scottsdale are within a few miles of Old Town Scottsdale. Old Town is where all the nightlife is in Scottsdale and there are some non-bar venues in Old Town where approaching is possible.

Tempe and Scottsdale are where you will encounter the most pretentiousness. You'll deal with less of it in daygame than at the bars. The pretentiousness is in part due to proximity to Southern California. A lot of Phoenix area residents grew up in Metro Los Angeles or Metro San Diego.

Phoenix itself can be an option too. There are singles near Downtown and in East Phoenix. East Phoenix is east of SR 51 and south of Phoenix Mtn Preserve/Camelback Mtn. This is also commonly called The Biltmore Area. Phoenix itself is less pretentious and there are some singles options around here.

Social circles tend to be weak in Phoenix because of the rapid growth in recent decades. Not a high percentage of people grew up here in the 1980s-early 2000s and remained as adults.

Phoenix is a good option for hiking path and/or other outdoor approaching. If you do this, do it from mid-October to mid-April or early mornings (between 5-7 am) in the summer.

Phoenix grew a lot in recent decades and it's never been a hub of great corporate employment. A persistent problem there has been that job quality is low for an area of its size. That tends to affect the dating pool as lower quality people go for lower quality jobs. This is more of a problem for single women pursuing men than it is for men pursuing women, since we generally don't care about a woman's career when evaluating her sexual worthiness.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I certainly haven't visited every large city in the US, far from it, but certainly visited several, lived in a few, and have a decent basis for comparison. Let's get your "ratings" of major cities you've either lived or gamed in.

To start off, I will say that moving to a big city is far from a cure all: overall, it's disappointing that the quality of women seems severely over-rated in many cities and surprisingly mediocre in most cities I've visited. YMMV.

1. Bay Area/SF: about as cutthroat as it gets for men. Overwhelming influx of single men from south asia and native nerds, combined with infinite tech money leads to hyper inflation of female value. Fake vax and masking likely have pushed a huge percentage of men out of the market altogether.

Night game is ass, but daygame can be surprisingly good, once you figure out where to go.

Verdict: 7.5/10 if you are chad, chad-lite, or made of money. Likely 4/10 at very best if you are a typical programming wage slave.

2. LA: women are generally smart and very friendly. Lots of networking, surprisingly low "shields." Small but numerous colonies of hot women in hollywood/melrose, and a few other small neighborhoods. LA is now basically mexico with a few jewish overlords, and a smattering of anglos struggling in service jobs waiting for their big break. Too big a city to generalize about, but if you think hot women are everywhere you will be sorely disappointed.

Verdict: disappointing if you seek consistent quality, very good for friendly, extroverted, moderately hot girls and really good if you know which neighborhoods and venues to game in. 7/10 overall.

3. Chicago/Midwest: midwestern girls are not the hottest. Plenty of white girls, but many are overweight, even at the major universities. Chicago lacks the energy, excitement and buzz of other cities, but probably lots more affordable.

I'd need more time to properly assess Chi, but based on multiple visits, it seems weak.

4. NYC: it used to be very good, probably the best of the cities listed. Everything's gone to sh1t now with fake corona tyranny at every turn. Quality of women is good in the hip, younger neighborhoods, but not amazing. As a walking city with enormous numbers of friendly european girls visiting, it used to be a must visit for singles. But, that's all in the past now.

5. Miami: not much game or rep time spent in this city, but the women are super super super friendly. The nicest girls maybe of all big cities. Huge black and brown populations if you're into that sort of thing. Small white and jewish monied class but they are completely overwhelmed numerically by third worlders and native blacks.

Verdict; 8.5/10 if you're into black and brown chicks. Inconclusive for everyone else.

Your turn.
This topic has come up many times over the years and SF Bay Area is usually in last place for a multitude of reasons. Towards the top is usually Denver, Minneapolis, Chicago.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I was in Vegas and Miami for 3 months each this past year. I had a much better time dating in Vegas than Miami. Miami is beautiful, but it's also a weird place in general. And OLD is terrible there.

Still plenty of hot women in and out of Vegas on a daily basis plus the locals who are all most Cali transplants. Also, is actually cheap off the strip. You are only talking about the strip. The actual city is not expensive, especially compared to the Bay area.
Wow. I thought OLD was bad on the opposite coast over here. So Miami OLD is bad too? WTF.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How do those major cities compare to smaller(100k population) college towns?

rjc149

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone familiar with the NYC area will know of Hoboken, NJ a.k.a Broboken.

Once a seedier working class town with a mafia underbelly, it's now a vibrant nightlife town with more liquor licenses per square mile than any other municipality in the US.

The night crowd is predominantly white 20-somethings just out of college with their first real job in NYC, living with roommates and essentially a continuation of the off-campus lifestyle. As alluded to in its unofficial nickname, nightlife can be bro-heavy, with some packed sports bars containing only a few women. However, the sheer ubiquity of nightlife venues, ranging from sports bars to dives to upscale lounges, makes it a good alternative to going out in Manhattan. Plus, there tend to be hot women everywhere.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion... Nothing tops New York City.

• Opportunity to meet Women at every corner.
  • ALL ethnicity you desire.
  • ALL body types you desire.
  • ALL ages you desire.
  • ALL styles you desire (Goth, Up-scale, Girl next door, Athletic, etc.) it's your buffet.
  • Tons of places to go to meet the Women you like.
  • Wanna bang Women from other countries? You can find them here too.
The opportunities are endless.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Once a seedier working class town with a mafia underbelly, it's now a vibrant nightlife town with more liquor licenses per square mile than any other municipality in the US.

The night crowd is predominantly white 20-somethings just out of college with their first real job in NYC, living with roommates and essentially a continuation of the off-campus lifestyle. As alluded to in its unofficial nickname, nightlife can be bro-heavy, with some packed sports bars containing only a few women. However, the sheer ubiquity of nightlife venues, ranging from sports bars to dives to upscale lounges, makes it a good alternative to going out in Manhattan. Plus, there tend to be hot women everywhere.
Definitely Hoboken. Filled with Horny Women as well. I found it fascinating when Women from Hoboken got a kick out of meeting guys from NYC, I mean it's so close to Hoboken so in my opinion there's no huge difference but they like it lol.

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
First place that popped in mind was Athens, Georgia - but the thread title is 'major cities.'

I'll say Raleigh/Durham, North Carolina

Even though I have a girlfriend, we both are DIE-HARD Dawgs fans so I would love to go to Athens to see a game! Of course if you're single, obviously lots of Georgia college women to go after. Speaking of Georgia, Savannah I think would be a good place to go with a significant other.

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Just matched with another chick on the FB app, about 60 miles away, closer to Tampa cute nurse.

Even my location old people bumbf*ck area I can match a lot easier with better looking women in the younger, metro area to my north versus the rare times I see anything decent around here.

One is HB8 in St Pete, and another about 60 miles away, both no kids as well.

I firmly believe location is key as others are saying.

People on here keep telling me to move to a larger city and quit complaining if I chose to live here.

Women outside of large metro areas with younger population are just getting bombarded from chads and everyone in all directions.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

In my opinion... Nothing tops New York City.

• Opportunity to meet Women at every corner.
  • ALL ethnicity you desire.
  • ALL body types you desire.
  • ALL ages you desire.
  • ALL styles you desire (Goth, Up-scale, Girl next door, Athletic, etc.) it's your buffet.
  • Tons of places to go to meet the Women you like.
  • Wanna bang Women from other countries? You can find them here too.
The opportunities are endless.
Definitely Hoboken. Filled with Horny Women as well. I found it fascinating when Women from Hoboken got a kick out of meeting guys from NYC, I mean it's so close to Hoboken so in my opinion there's no huge difference but they like it lol.
As a New Yorker I'm pretty glad to read these posts, they fill me with energy and determination. WAGMI (we're all going to make it.)

Reaction score
Houston- diverse population of women butttt anything good can be negated by the 30 minute drive you’ll make to see her

Nashville- You have to be a white Chad to be competitive remotely here. Every girl has a Chad bf or Chad friends with benefits. There’s also a lot of beta rich chads(Darcys)…avoid

Austin— I see a lot of talent on the apps but last time I went it was a sausage fest lol—recommend

Atlanta- pretty similar to Dallas in the uppidity vibe, but if you like black women then you will like it. The white women here are pretty average at best though.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Houston- diverse population of women butttt anything good can be negated by the 30 minute drive you’ll make to see her
Houston's biggest upside is that it isn't Austin or Dallas. Female attitudes there tend to be better than the other two cities. The offset to that is that women's looks are worse, mainly due to higher rates of obesity.

Houston sprawls a lot. Does everyone live that far from each other? I'm wondering if Houston is unique among sprawling Sun Belt metro areas.

Austin— I see a lot of talent on the apps but last time I went it was a sausage fest lol—recommend
Why recommend a sausage fest? I've heard the female talent pool in Austin is bad in terms of attitudes. There's a big SJW/careerist/feminist segment there.

joesbigship

Banned
Reaction score
Would love to get input on good cities in the deep south or the great north (idaho, montana, the dakotas etc).

MissouriMark

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nashville is a hidden gem. Lots of hot women especially on Broadway which is their bar and club area. Don't even have to like country music to love Nashville. It's where I'll have my bachelor party one of these days.

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
Would love to get input on good cities in the deep south or the great north (idaho, montana, the dakotas etc).
I would like to start off by saying stay far away from Atlanta or any area near it (especially Buckhead, Alpharetta or Marietta.) The young women in the area are by far one of the most stuck-up, condescending women in the country in which they only value rich business men, guys who were in the right fraternities in college (usually an SEC/ACC school) or thug wannabes. If you come to the state and expect to pull women above a 5 or 6 then good luck and don't expect people to let you into their social circles. In my opinion, the best place in Georgia to pull quality from different races is in Savannah or Macon as the Atlanta area is mostly Black or Indian women. Florida is probably the best state in the south for pulling women overall. It has everything from Latinas, Black girls, White girls and even Asians. Orlando and Miami are probably the best looking cities in the south outside of maybe Charleston or Nashville. The quality of women in Miami are p*rn star like since a few of them reside down there along with models. Charleston has some good looking women as well near the coast as I haven't been down there in a minute! Not too sure about the great north/midwest.