Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Rating the Major Cities for Game

GaBrotha

Don Juan
Reaction score
That stuff has been happening on the swipe apps since the 2016 election cycle. Most women in real life would be much more reserved about that, even a lot of left leaning women. The majority of unmarried women under 50 are liberal.

If you’re interacting with a 30 year old, never married, childless woman in a major metropolitan area, odds are that she espouses a liberal political philosophy. This can be challenging for men because unmarried men have a wider range of political philosophies. I think that there would be big relational friction for conservative men with liberal women, which would be the most common difference in philosophies.

It’s common for women to shift their political ideologies from more liberal to more conservative upon marriage and especially when they have children.

Political ideology differences are going to be less of a thing in a short term fling.

I also try my best to avoid discussing politics with male friends that have significantly different viewpoints than I have. Like romantic interactions, it creates unnecessary issues.

@GaBrotha is likely describing how college educated white women behave in Atlanta. It seems like women with BA/BS degrees or higher in both Atlanta and Dallas are rather uppity. @Jake_Gyllenhaal69 even mentioned this element in Nashville as well.

I can't imagine black women having this attitude in Atlanta. Atlanta's single male- single female ratios look better than cities that are west of the Mississippi River mainly because of a surplus of black women in the area. I think if you're a white male mainly pursuing white females, Atlanta is going to be a similar experience to a Western Sun Belt city like Dallas or Phoenix.
I think in the southern states, it is best to date women outside of major metro areas from the look of things. Just a lot of hassle comes with trying to date these chicks from upper class locations such as ATL or Charlotte. Like I said, it's a few smaller cities that are good in the south, Charleston, Savannah, Orlando, Nashville etc. It's best to stick with those if you're looking for quality women overall.

Reaction score
I think in the southern states, it is best to date women outside of major metro areas from the look of things. Just a lot of hassle comes with trying to date these chicks from upper class locations such as ATL or Charlotte. Like I said, it's a few smaller cities that are good in the south, Charleston, Savannah, Orlando, Nashville etc. It's best to stick with those if you're looking for quality women overall.
none of these cities are good places for women lmao. There’s going to be bad women anywhere you go. I think the main thing to worry about us demographics and logistics.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Atlanta must be a paradise for single black men man lol
Accurate lol
I’ve been to Buckhead and midtown too
Had some fun times down there ,sexy white women down there

Vegas simply by virtue of still having a night game wins.
still alive and poppin

You can live in one state and just have one night stands with chicks from all different states , come to your state. They come to you!
If you can’t win in Vegas,I don’t know what to say

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nevada is filled with grannies. Biggoal would love it there.
Phoenix is another area where a granny hunter could make it happen. When I profiled the area earlier in the thread, I focused on the parts of the metropolitan area where younger people tend to spend their time.

North Scottsdale and the retirement communities is where you'd find the 50+ audience.

I don't see the appeal in a 45+ or 50+ woman when a man is still in his 30s.

I can understand a man 18-25 going after an older woman for something short term. A 20 year old man with a 32 year old woman is ok for 6 months. Besides, at 32, a lot of women still look good. A 32 year old man with a 46 year old woman is a lot more difficult to understand.

Orlando is a smaller city? I don't know a lot about Orlando but I could envision it in certain ways being better than Miami. Miami is best for Latinas. If you want white women, then Orlando would have more of those. I've not been to Orlando since middle school.

Last edited: