"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

random girl at the gym

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
So it's early friday night and i'm at the gym & there are more girls than usual for a friday. I'm at one corner doing EZ curls and a transient/non-regular girl uses a machine next to my bench. i check her out and i casually notice she checks me out through the mirror. she does 3 sets at this machine, waits then sort of storms away, as if she expected me to say something to her but i didn't. is this a likely situation -- that she wanted me to go over there and talk to her -- or do you think i'm reading into it too much. BTW i am definitely one of the stronger fellows at the gym w/ a more complete physique.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
You're reading into it to much. For all you know, she may have been thinking 'let me get out of here before he walks over'. Know what I mean?
 

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2004
Messages
142
Reaction score
0
Location
rising from the ashes
once a girl -- pretty, blonde hair -- stopped by the squat rack and said "you know i see you hear all the time and i just wanted to say i really admire your dedication and blah blah" ... i wish all girls were this obvious at the gym. i took her out a couple times...nothing transpired, she was kinda boring.
 

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 3, 2004
Messages
688
Reaction score
0
"you know i see you hear all the time and i just wanted to say i really admire your dedication

My response: You're not following me around the gym are you?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 8, 2004
Messages
380
Reaction score
0
A good way to observe a girl s interest in a gym setting is proximity. If you notice the same girl happens to be working out at a station right next to you or get the sense that she is following you around, chances are is that she thinks you are hot and wants you to make a move. This happened to me last week. I noticed this chick would choose a workout station next to me and got the sense that she was following me. I then smiled at her she responded positively and I ended up getting her number which she gave without hesitation.
 

Blank_Rhino

New Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
43
Location
U.S.A
you should've said something, anything is better than just eye contact. EC's are useless.

hi, what's youre name..............blah blah.
 

DJD

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
75
Reaction score
0
Smile and speak as if you're merely being polite and don't really expect anything from her - be casual. Make a big deal out of it and come on too strong or get too tense/self-conscious and you are most likely headed south. If she shows signs of interest by being responsive - smiling and maintaining eye contact - you might well be on your way. She knows what you're up to - believe me - and she'll know fairly quickly if she's interested in 'buying'. In a gym, I'd keep it to 5 minutes or so. Much longer will make you seem too eager or desperate. I've seen guys in my gym 'hang' on a girl far too long and blow it.

I've learned a lot about women from my ex's and their girlfriends. Per one of the responses earlier in the thread, I've literally heard some of my ex's girls talk about the guys they tried to get to talk to them in the gym but who wouldn't. Seems the like the guys who do usually aren't the ones they want, and vice-versa. Go figure.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Walden

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2003
Messages
1,333
Reaction score
5
Location
New Zealand
Dude even I'm pissed at you for not approaching. You know they don't give written invitations anymore right?
 
Top