Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

random girl at the gym

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's early friday night and i'm at the gym & there are more girls than usual for a friday. I'm at one corner doing EZ curls and a transient/non-regular girl uses a machine next to my bench. i check her out and i casually notice she checks me out through the mirror. she does 3 sets at this machine, waits then sort of storms away, as if she expected me to say something to her but i didn't. is this a likely situation -- that she wanted me to go over there and talk to her -- or do you think i'm reading into it too much. BTW i am definitely one of the stronger fellows at the gym w/ a more complete physique.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're reading into it to much. For all you know, she may have been thinking 'let me get out of here before he walks over'. Know what I mean?

LucidDreamer

Don Juan
Reaction score
once a girl -- pretty, blonde hair -- stopped by the squat rack and said "you know i see you hear all the time and i just wanted to say i really admire your dedication and blah blah" ... i wish all girls were this obvious at the gym. i took her out a couple times...nothing transpired, she was kinda boring.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"you know i see you hear all the time and i just wanted to say i really admire your dedication

My response: You're not following me around the gym are you?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A good way to observe a girl s interest in a gym setting is proximity. If you notice the same girl happens to be working out at a station right next to you or get the sense that she is following you around, chances are is that she thinks you are hot and wants you to make a move. This happened to me last week. I noticed this chick would choose a workout station next to me and got the sense that she was following me. I then smiled at her she responded positively and I ended up getting her number which she gave without hesitation.

Blank_Rhino

Reaction score
you should've said something, anything is better than just eye contact. EC's are useless.

hi, what's youre name..............blah blah.

DJD

Don Juan
Reaction score
Smile and speak as if you're merely being polite and don't really expect anything from her - be casual. Make a big deal out of it and come on too strong or get too tense/self-conscious and you are most likely headed south. If she shows signs of interest by being responsive - smiling and maintaining eye contact - you might well be on your way. She knows what you're up to - believe me - and she'll know fairly quickly if she's interested in 'buying'. In a gym, I'd keep it to 5 minutes or so. Much longer will make you seem too eager or desperate. I've seen guys in my gym 'hang' on a girl far too long and blow it.

I've learned a lot about women from my ex's and their girlfriends. Per one of the responses earlier in the thread, I've literally heard some of my ex's girls talk about the guys they tried to get to talk to them in the gym but who wouldn't. Seems the like the guys who do usually aren't the ones they want, and vice-versa. Go figure.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude even I'm pissed at you for not approaching. You know they don't give written invitations anymore right?