"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Raising a woman's IL vs raising one's own SMV?

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Anti-Dump and Interest Level

If you asked Anti-Dump, “What ought I to do to please the women?” he would reply:

“What! Please the women? Stop looking from the perspective of the woman and start looking at
what pleases YOU.”

This is where most guys get Anti-Dump wrong. These guys (Speed Seductionists, etc.) keep
trying to CREATE romantic interest. “I will give the women a chance to get to know me.” Anti-
Dump isn’t interested in CREATING interest because it has to already be there. This confuses
many.

Let us say a cool guy uses Anti-Dump’s Machine. He finds a girl that loves him. Now let us say
a bum on the street uses Anti-Dump’s Machine. He finds no girl that loves him.

“See! See! His Machine doesn’t work!”

Fools! You are placing the success on obtaining women, not on obtaining INTERESTED
women. It is not a black and white world of “Success = Having Women” and “Failure = Staying
Single.” No, it is “Success= Not being attached to UNINTERESTED women.” and “Failure =
Being attached to an UNINTERESTED women.” Being in an unhappy marriage is worse than being single.

In both the cool guy and the bum’s examples, Anti-Dump’s Machine worked. The Machine is
not to get you a woman, its purpose is to WEED OUT uninterested women. If you are the street
bum, no women will be interested in you. The machine is not the failure, the man is.

Now if the street bum recreated himself and became Cool Guy, the machine will throw up an
interested women eventually.

It is that simple.
I remember reading Mark Manson the other year and he was talking about three types of women: women that will never be into you, women that will 'always' be into you and ones on the fence. IIRC, his general premise was that 'game' comes into play for the ones on the fence to push them into liking you, i.e. raising their IL.

AD's approach seems to be more about working on yourself, i.e. raising your own SMV to automatically create high IL from women rather than doing anything to them in particular. If there is any 'game' involved, it seems to be more to do with not ****ing things up, i.e. lowering high IL, rather than raising average IL through 'game'.

I'm aware AD's machine is just for LTR/wife and that Mark Manson did advocate working on yourself as well. However, I'd appreciate some input on people's take on 'gaming' women vs raising one's own SMV in three main situations (ONS/fling; dating/plates; LTR or long term lovers) and what kind of results you've achieved from that approach.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Ill throw a tidbit out there. Maybe gain IL from other members of her group. Dont waste time on uninterested chicks.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Thanks. Definitely agree with the last sentence. Can you expand on "Maybe gain IL from other members of her group" a little?
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Thanks. Definitely agree with the last sentence. Can you expand on "Maybe gain IL from other members of her group" a little?
Flirt with spend time with them. Have her group see you successful out with other chicks. Targeting a female of low desire is a sure fire way to kill your swag. Be desired by MORE women. Have deeper social penetration.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
So you think AD was a little bit too idealistic? You think that while we should be working on ourselves as men to raise our SMV, we should still be socialising in ways that raise a woman's IL and not automatically expect high IL straight away?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

greatsnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2017
Messages
648
Reaction score
313
Age
37
I gotta say that it first starts with you. As soon as you increase your confidence, self esteem (increase Smv), women will sense that and your game will become much easier.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Thanks. To be honest I prefer working on raising my own SMV rather than doing 'game'. I always found game a bit artificial. Then again, I'm not getting the results I want, which is why I came here to educate myself.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Yeah, it's pointless. I guess people might do it because of a lack of options? It's probably why I did it in the past.
Cause you didnt know any better. All options does is show a man that there are women willing do do what he desires and others who will waste his time.
 

Steel_Neurons

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 28, 2019
Messages
75
Reaction score
52
Age
55
Exactly. When they see you fvcking other bishes some will "step over" as Player Supreme said.

They love "preselected" men.
Hmm ... I have a feeling I'm not understanding some of these concepts I'm using properly. To me this is more like game rather than working on raising your SMV (which to me would be more like weights, grooming, career, hobbies, etc.). Looks like I'll have to do some more reading/thinking.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Hmm ... I have a feeling I'm not understanding some of these concepts I'm using properly. To me this is more like game rather than working on raising your SMV (which to me would be more like weights, grooming, career, hobbies, etc.). Looks like I'll have to do some more reading/thinking.
Part of your value is social and with other women.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
Personally I've never gone out of my way to increase a woman's IL.

It has always been women subtly/covertly initiating and me following up if I'm interested - this is where the game begins.
 
Top