Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Raised SMV, new money and chosing signals

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I invested in crypto a while ago, my business running well, got myself some new clothes and a Mercedes C AMG a hot one.

Feeling even better about myself, I obv raised SMV. Thing is your mindset changes also. People say women don't care about money but they do. They see the ability and potential of a guy who has money is also a guy who's life is succesfull.

Just to be clear; I was broke years ago and got myself a 5-6 girl rotation in my best days also, so it's not that money makes me, it just elevates me now im a bit older.

Anyway the girls give me chosing signals with or without car but also even more in the car.
Thing is you also give out a aura that everything goes well and they want to feed from that vibe.

It's said a lot but working on yourself, raising SMV is the way too go. I get signals, a dm once a while on my instagram but yesterday I cold approached 2 girls with a friend, we stayed to talk for hours and after leaving she is already double texting and commenting on my socials.

Now I turn things in my favor not because I play games to raise her interest level. No; I do it because I am busy, because I raised my smv and because I got more options. I don't care if I lose an potential plate because I can get a new one any time. Now I reply after hours and then they text me within 5 mins again every time. They are chasing like it should be. I make them feel anxiety with being busy.

For instance I kissed and fingered a girl at a party a while ago and normally I would be in her dm hungry to ask for a date instead I made a fun light comment and don't talk to her anymore. I just wait until I randomly see her (mutual friends so possibility is big) once and go on my game again from there. Not pushing anything, if she wants something she'll dm me, if not? Who gives a sh*t your SMV is so high, you feel great about yourself so she is unworthy anyway.

For years I was chasing succes, just to be in this position and better.

I will now make dates happen with these women and make them plates for a hot and fun summer.

GAMB

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good to hear @TheGambino.

Might I suggest working on your inner self as well. Material things only lead to temporary happiness.

True abundance only happens when you let go of desire. That is, when you let go of the chasing, the wanting, and the craving.

I doubt anyone'll click on this link, but this is something I put into practice a few times a week....

https://www.verywellmind.com/transcendental-meditation-and-its-many-benefits-4159899
Yes but i dont really care too much I raise smv for myself, Mother future children vacation and pulling hotter women for my own sake.

money does not make me. I love my own character love myself as a person who I am and I don’t care if some one I don’t love dislikes my character. This is me you like me? Great we can kick it, don’t? F*vak off.

money just adds my life my character is more important for me. I am happy with or without money

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's swag. You see the phenomenon in pro sports when playboy keeps scoring. That winner effect. Be warned. It's polarizing when you are ON but it is on you to filter out trash. She maybe a baddie but that's not a dhv. It's a ticket to the dance. She's still gotta add value. Be on your program.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
If you feel you need to but a car to attract women then you still have a lot of work to do on yourself. Not trying to throw salt, just saying external improvements will never outweigh internal improvements.

You might want to take that money you are throwing at the car and throw it at yourself by investing in LMA. Life changing.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I got my act together, I started showing up for dates in a very modest vehicle.

Because I long ago abandoned the needy pump & dump (ego gratification), I was looking for a relationship. It really is true that there are plenty of women out there who couldn’t care less about your car except that it is clean and well cared for.

Here’s a secret: Decent women equate how you treat your car with how you will treat them. That is far more important than how fancy your car is. Decent women (3% of women) will regard a modest vehicle as no problem if you treat it impeccably and keep it clean and orderly.

The problem with many men today is the they think women think like men do. Success with women (and again, I’m only interested in the upper 3%), requires learning how they think and feel, and making them think and feel what you want them to. This is called the art of influence.

Going for quantity gets old and is forever dissatisfying; One body, one pump & dump after another for a brief thrill. All the while you are secretly disgusted with the easy woman. Going for quality involves deep understanding of paradox.

There are two subsets of men here on SS. The relationship guys and the guys going for one quick lay after another, or for a f buddy. Most of my writings speak to the relationship guys, and are graciously tolerated by the rest.

George Costanza was pretty much on the money when he decided to do the opposite of what he had always been doing.

Once you don’t care anymore (IDGAF), you can afford to do experiments as I did. It was great fun showing up for dates in my modest vehicle and not one of my fancy rides. In every single case, the woman overlooked the car. You can bet your bottom dollar though that they noticed the interior was impeccably clean.

One of these days I’m going to start a thread about going for quality instead of quantity. Another paradox of life is that when you focus on quality over quantity, the shortage disappears and there’s an abundance of prospects around. Quality prospects. Quantity becomes a non-issue because you no longer need cars and houses and boats and expensive watches to attract the upper 3%. What a man of class radiates blinds women to these other things.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Once I got my act together, I started showing up for dates in a very modest vehicle.

Because I long ago abandoned the needy pump & dump (ego gratification), I was looking for a relationship. It really is true that there are plenty of women out there who couldn’t care less about your car except that it is clean and well cared for.

Here’s a secret: Decent women equate how you treat your car with how you will treat them. That is far more important than how fancy your car is. Decent women (3% of women) will regard a modest vehicle as no problem if you treat it impeccably and keep it clean and orderly.

The problem with many men today is the they think women think like men do. Success with women (and again, I’m only interested in the upper 3%), requires learning how they think and feel, and making them think and feel what you want them to. This is called the art of influence.

Going for quantity gets old and is forever dissatisfying; One body, one pump & dump after another for a brief thrill. All the while you are secretly disgusted with the easy woman. Going for quality involves deep understanding of paradox.

There are two subsets of men here on SS. The relationship guys and the guys going for one quick lay after another, or for a f buddy. Most of my writings speak to the relationship guys, and are graciously tolerated by the rest.

George Costanza was pretty much on the money when he decided to do the opposite of what he had always been doing.

Once you don’t care anymore (IDGAF), you can afford to do experiments as I did. It was great fun showing up for dates in my modest vehicle and not one of my fancy rides. In every single case, the woman overlooked the car. You can bet your bottom dollar though that they noticed the interior was impeccably clean.

One of these days I’m going to start a thread about going for quality instead of quantity. Another paradox of life is that when you focus on quality over quantity, the shortage disappears and there’s an abundance of prospects around. Quality prospects. Quantity becomes a non-issue because you no longer need cars and houses and boats and expensive watches to attract the upper 3%. What a man of class radiates blinds women to these other things.
Congratulations Atom on your coming nuptials and I concur with you 100%. I have observed friends who pursue quantity and the emptiness it brings them. Quality is where it’s at. I am bombarded, literally with choices myself because I am outcome independent and know what I am seeking...and I am content to do life on my own until the right partner shows up. I am seeing a man now who could make a great partner, but he needs time to calibrate and adjust coming out of a long, dead marriage. Recently I have considered breaking things off...to allow him time to figure himself out. I’m on the fence about that. He’s a solid man, quite sought after. And although he could afford something expensive he drives a modest vehicle and does take impeccable care of it.

Wish you well.

And as always, enjoy hearing about Gambino’s adventures.

Cheers all

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I invested in crypto a while ago, my business running well, got myself some new clothes and a Mercedes C AMG a hot one.

Feeling even better about myself, I obv raised SMV. Thing is your mindset changes also. People say women don't care about money but they do. They see the ability and potential of a guy who has money is also a guy who's life is succesfull.

Just to be clear; I was broke years ago and got myself a 5-6 girl rotation in my best days also, so it's not that money makes me, it just elevates me now im a bit older.

Anyway the girls give me chosing signals with or without car but also even more in the car.
Thing is you also give out a aura that everything goes well and they want to feed from that vibe.

It's said a lot but working on yourself, raising SMV is the way too go. I get signals, a dm once a while on my instagram but yesterday I cold approached 2 girls with a friend, we stayed to talk for hours and after leaving she is already double texting and commenting on my socials.

Now I turn things in my favor not because I play games to raise her interest level. No; I do it because I am busy, because I raised my smv and because I got more options. I don't care if I lose an potential plate because I can get a new one any time. Now I reply after hours and then they text me within 5 mins again every time. They are chasing like it should be. I make them feel anxiety with being busy.

For instance I kissed and fingered a girl at a party a while ago and normally I would be in her dm hungry to ask for a date instead I made a fun light comment and don't talk to her anymore. I just wait until I randomly see her (mutual friends so possibility is big) once and go on my game again from there. Not pushing anything, if she wants something she'll dm me, if not? Who gives a sh*t your SMV is so high, you feel great about yourself so she is unworthy anyway.

For years I was chasing succes, just to be in this position and better.

I will now make dates happen with these women and make them plates for a hot and fun summer.

GAMB
Money doesn't buy you happiness, but being poor doesn't buy you anything. So yes, money is a tool. And a good tool o have on your side.

Just be smart about it and stay aware of its limitations and the illusions it might give you about long-term stability.

Enjoy man.

Modern Man Advice

Glassguy

Reaction score
@TheGambino

Why do you think you have it all "figured out" and then you disappear for a while and seem to fall off.....and then return again?

I am not harping on you, rather trying to help you. It is one thing to build frame, be able to communicate with women to your advantage, get dates, etc......but it seems like a lot of work to fall from the good graces and then try to build it all up again.

Just curious as to what you are doing or not doing to sort of relapse in the women/frame area of your life.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Congratulations Atom on your coming nuptials and I concur with you 100%. I have observed friends who pursue quantity and the emptiness it brings them. Quality is where it’s at. I am bombarded, literally with choices myself because I am outcome independent and know what I am seeking...and I am content to do life on my own until the right partner shows up. I am seeing a man now who could make a great partner, but he needs time to calibrate and adjust coming out of a long, dead marriage. Recently I have considered breaking things off...to allow him time to figure himself out. I’m on the fence about that. He’s a solid man, quite sought after. And although he could afford something expensive he drives a modest vehicle and does take impeccable care of it.

Wish you well.

Cheers all
If you think he is a solid man then why would you want to ditch him? If you see things progressing then why not support him as he moves forward from it?

He doesn't need to be on his own to figure things out. People overthink things too much.

Romanemp22

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good that you're able to make and invest money but if you're buying a car just to attract women with it you're going to attract the wrong types.

When you're meeting new women you never speak about money, what you do for a living, you want and need to see how she will act on it if she's with you just because of money or because of you and the way you vibe with her.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@TheGambino

Why do you think you have it all "figured out" and then you disappear for a while and seem to fall off.....and then return again?

I am not harping on you, rather trying to help you. It is one thing to build frame, be able to communicate with women to your advantage, get dates, etc......but it seems like a lot of work to fall from the good graces and then try to build it all up again.

Just curious as to what you are doing or not doing to sort of relapse in the women/frame area of your life.
I have a business which I took over from a guy that made it a disaster. I turned it in a glorious beautiful good doing business. It took so much effort and concentration. Now I manage my own body take care of myself and everything is up and running. So finally I got time to open up for the game again which pays off.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Wish you well.

Cheers all
Thank you, BE.

Yup, going for the quality yields great rewards. I met my girl on OLD, and we both wrote our profiles specifically to eliminate most prospects and to attract one person only. The right person. I did the quantity stuff when I was young and found it unfulfilling and frustrating. I was a pretty naive kid.

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
I have a business which I took over from a guy that made it a disaster. I turned it in a glorious beautiful good doing business. It took so much effort and concentration. Now I manage my own body take care of myself and everything is up and running. So finally I got time to open up for the game again which pays off.
So you're taking long periods of time where you focus completely on yourself and not worry about females at all.

That is extremely healthy and worth it and probably the ONLY way to actually increase your "SMV" (if you believe in such a thing).

Not sure your age, but if a cool car can get you some quick lays, go for it. You will never regret it, but you might regret it if you don't. Obviously a vehicle isn't your "inner self" but there's no need to get that deep all the time.

Lots of guys here will say it only attracts gold diggers... But they don't see that a girl could be attracted to the intelligence and hard work. For example, why did the previous owner fail and you succeed? There's nothing superficial about that.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you think he is a solid man then why would you want to ditch him? If you see things progressing then why not support him as he moves forward from it?

He doesn't need to be on his own to figure things out. People overthink things too much.
Understood. Because he is not yet in a place to give me what I need. He is pulled in too many directions. We have been dating since November, we met literally a few days after his divorce was filed. It was final mid March. I have been patient, loving and kind. He has acknowledged this over and over without any prompting from me.

I remain open to him but I do not feel like a priority. He has a brother who has terminal cancer, a mother who is freaking out about that, an ex wife whom he still lives on property with (in the guest house), who is hostile toward me for no reason (they planned the split months & years before he met me), and a son with some health issues that starts university in the fall. In addition he is out of state running business projects four nights a week. So time with him is extremely limited. I know he has a ton on his plate and I have been patient & accepting and grateful for the time he allocates me. I refuse to be a source of pressure or anything. He has enough of that.

But he is not ready to have a GF either. So I am considering letting him go until the timing is better.

His friends all like me & so forth, but he needs to focus on other things. So it’s timing. I do not want to be a rebound and I am not a plaything. He finds time for us to have a date each week, occasionally two, but he is also out with his buddies at the bars and so forth, which I understand too. I know he meets other women who express interest in him, just as other men express interest in me. So I am continuing to see him for now, but also remain open to someone else. He knows this.

We shall see.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
I own an manage 2 business. I don't have times where I fall off the map. Just trying to help.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@BeExcellent just wondering how do you think HE feels? Does HE feel like a priority to you? Because it goes both ways, doesn't it?

If he knows you're keeping options open and open to someone else, what would motivate him to make you a priority and commit to you, the way you need?

Just thought I'd toss that out as something to consider. I have five brothers, tight with two and learned all sorts of things from them, combined with my own experience.

One being, a woman who maintains a casual, "good for now" attitude about a man and keeping options open is not going to motivate him to want to move closer to you emotionally and "lock you down" as they say. Not even a "player."

Not saying you should revolve your world around him, but spending time with you one or two nights a week with so much going on in his life, I think is fair and a strong indicator of interest.

Not telling you what to do, but for me when I am SUPER attracted to a man, he knows it. I am not out there looking for someone else, it's not my nature.

I make him a priority while still maintaining my independence, and remaining detached from the outcome. Allowing him to move closer to me at his own pace. It's served me well. Even the "players."

Just some food for thought, something to consider assuming you're really into him, the man, not just someone to meet your needs and have a relationship with.
He knows. I’ve made that patently obvious. I spoil him rotten and schedule my time around his limited availability. He’s been my plus one at various social functions, I spent New Years and Valentines with him. He flew in for my birthday. I treat him like a king. But he’s fresh out of a long marriage and I am well aware that getting right back into a LTR may not be something he’s ready for at this time.

We have discussed all this very openly. He realizes I am unique. He also greatly appreciates that I am not pushing or pressuring. I simply enjoy him in the time we share. It is a complex situation but is not uncommon at my age. I’d rather let him go & perhaps circle back when timing is better for him. But I’ve not really decided one way or another. I have a see what happens mindset. He knows he is a high priority to me.

I should also say that I do not feel like a priority due to life circumstances rather than him being neglectful. That is why I have been kind & patient. I know he likes me and I know he enjoys me and he has consistently carved out time, however limited. Sometimes it’s just life. But I also know not to put all my eggs in one basket. I never cut off all other options on a maybe. That is ill advised in a situation like this. He knows I am sought after. If he lets me slip away then it is not important enough to him. He knows that too. His own friends gush about me. I am as outcome independent as they come.

Really it’s not a thread about me. Sometimes I share to offer perspective in case someone here is in similar situation. In this case I was answering a question. It’s @Gambino ‘s thread and he’s a pretty colorful cat. I’ve got myself handled.

Cheers all

Last edited:

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He knows. I’ve made that patently obvious. I spoil him rotten and schedule my time around his limited availability. He’s been my plus one at various social functions, I spent New Years and Valentines with him. He flew in for my birthday. I treat him like a king. But he’s fresh out of a long marriage and I am well aware that getting right back into a LTR may not be something he’s ready for at this time.

We have discussed all this very openly. He realizes I am unique. He also greatly appreciates that I am not pushing or pressuring. I simply enjoy him in the time we share. It is a complex situation but is not uncommon at my age. I’d rather let him go & perhaps circle back when timing is better for him. But I’ve not really decided one way or another. I have a see what happens mindset. He knows he is a high priority to me.

I should also say that I do not feel like a priority due to life circumstances rather than him being neglectful. That is why I have been kind & patient. I know he likes me and I know he enjoys me and he has consistently carved out time, however limited. Sometimes it’s just life. But I also know not to put all my eggs in one basket. I never cut off all other options on a maybe. That is ill advised in a situation like this. He knows I am sought after. If he lets me slip away then it is not important enough to him. He knows that too. His own friends gush about me. I am as outcome independent as they come.

Really it’s not a thread about me. Sometimes I share to offer perspective in case someone here is in similar situation. In this case I was answering a question. It’s @Gambino ‘s thread and he’s a pretty colorful cat. I’ve got myself handled.

Cheers all
What do you mean by colourful cat?

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you mean by colourful cat?
You are brash and unapologetic. You tend to shoot first and ask questions later which has several interesting side effects.

1. Shjt goes sideways when you aren’t expecting it.

2. You don’t reason through the consequences of your actions, you just ACT.

3. You have an amusing way of looking at yourself and your world that at the same time is fascinated by what happens and yet left scratching your head.

You are bold and no holes barred, prone to being irrational & then wondering what happened. You are at times emotionally volatile.

This is what I have gathered in observing your content over a number of years. You’ve also matured & grown and developed personally a great deal. None of this is criticism, mind. It’s what makes you who you are. You are a complicated paradox and highly entertaining.

Im sure you’d be a blast to know in real life. I have a penchant for people who are somewhat off the rails but managing to hold it together. Those are passionate people who are who they are.

That’s why. Cheers!