"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Raised SMV, new money and chosing signals

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 16, 2015
Messages
5,413
Reaction score
7,928
Age
57
I think the phrase is "no holds barred". To each their own I guess lol...

... but knowing @TheGambino, I guess you're not technically wrong though. ;)
Oh Good Lord. The auto correct on this site often switches around my words to words it thinks I am trying to use, lol. I’ve learned to proof read VERY thoroughly the things I post, before and after posting. Obviously I missed this one, lol. I’d say for @Gambino both are accurate...so we’ll let that stand since the auto correct has a point.

Great catch, @TheProspect
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2011
Messages
889
Reaction score
76
Location
Land of slow.
So I invested in crypto a while ago, my business running well, got myself some new clothes and a Mercedes C AMG a hot one.

Feeling even better about myself, I obv raised SMV. Thing is your mindset changes also. People say women don't care about money but they do. They see the ability and potential of a guy who has money is also a guy who's life is succesfull.

Just to be clear; I was broke years ago and got myself a 5-6 girl rotation in my best days also, so it's not that money makes me, it just elevates me now im a bit older.

Anyway the girls give me chosing signals with or without car but also even more in the car.
Thing is you also give out a aura that everything goes well and they want to feed from that vibe.

It's said a lot but working on yourself, raising SMV is the way too go. I get signals, a dm once a while on my instagram but yesterday I cold approached 2 girls with a friend, we stayed to talk for hours and after leaving she is already double texting and commenting on my socials.

Now I turn things in my favor not because I play games to raise her interest level. No; I do it because I am busy, because I raised my smv and because I got more options. I don't care if I lose an potential plate because I can get a new one any time. Now I reply after hours and then they text me within 5 mins again every time. They are chasing like it should be. I make them feel anxiety with being busy.

For instance I kissed and fingered a girl at a party a while ago and normally I would be in her dm hungry to ask for a date instead I made a fun light comment and don't talk to her anymore. I just wait until I randomly see her (mutual friends so possibility is big) once and go on my game again from there. Not pushing anything, if she wants something she'll dm me, if not? Who gives a sh*t your SMV is so high, you feel great about yourself so she is unworthy anyway.

For years I was chasing succes, just to be in this position and better.

I will now make dates happen with these women and make them plates for a hot and fun summer.

GAMB
Glad you struck wealth Gambino. I'm happy for you. Also wanted to bring up for summer it's healthy to have plates. Still believe in hollywood. Things will change in a good way somehow...
 
Top