Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

rAFC, need some pointers...

DJ In The Making

Reaction score
I am an rAFC... I am not new to the PUA thing... but I am still just an rAFC...

I know many "don't"s, but I know hardly any "do"s...

When I THINK girls like me, I never act upon it, and wait for them...

I never approach strange girls (as in ones I don't know lol)

Have crap conversational skills due to my lack of comfort around people I do not know well

I can't seem to be C+F without being offensive sounding when pressurised

I am clueless when I actually try to talk to a girl..

I guess I should tell you some of my CANs...

I CAN hold EC for as long as I like ESPECIALLY if I find them attractive...

I can be witty, funny and dominant when I don't feel under pressure or uncomfortable...

Hmm... where does a guy like me start? I know you will say "go out there and do it get experience" but I need more specific pointers please... I have already read many things including Mystery Method, Double Your Dating, Juggler's book, and Ross Jeffries old one. I just don't get it all...

Please give me examples of things I SHOULD do to get girls.

I am sitting just a couple of seats away from a very attractive girl in my class, but have not yet said a word to her... My goal of the year is to make her attracted to me using things I hope to learn from now up until a later date.

Lol try not to laugh as I am very new to doing this :(, and I hope you can relate to the situation I am in.

nicenomore

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJ In The Making said:
I am an rAFC... I am not new to the PUA thing... but I am still just an rAFC...

I know many "don't"s, but I know hardly any "do"s...

When I THINK girls like me, I never act upon it, and wait for them...

I never approach strange girls (as in ones I don't know lol)

Have crap conversational skills due to my lack of comfort around people I do not know well

I can't seem to be C+F without being offensive sounding when pressurised

I am clueless when I actually try to talk to a girl..

I guess I should tell you some of my CANs...

I CAN hold EC for as long as I like ESPECIALLY if I find them attractive...

I can be witty, funny and dominant when I don't feel under pressure or uncomfortable...

Hmm... where does a guy like me start? I know you will say "go out there and do it get experience" but I need more specific pointers please... I have already read many things including Mystery Method, Double Your Dating, Juggler's book, and Ross Jeffries old one. I just don't get it all...

Please give me examples of things I SHOULD do to get girls.

I am sitting just a couple of seats away from a very attractive girl in my class, but have not yet said a word to her... My goal of the year is to make her attracted to me using things I hope to learn from now up until a later date.

Lol try not to laugh as I am very new to doing this :(, and I hope you can relate to the situation I am in.
gud you read so much. You need to put all that into practice now. Go , do whatever it takes. But approach the girl. You know dammit, you dont hate rejection as much as the girl you didn't go and talk to.

You want to talk to attractive girls. Good. Start talking to all of them , not just one of them.

Go ahead, go for convo. Post your FRs. Reading never did anything. You gotta make the move.

And oh yes , be social. That means talk to every girl, no matter their looks.

Carbine

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am in the same sort of situation as you...