Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Radio silence

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times will you text/call a girl you're interested in before nexting her? I mean if you've tried one or two attempts with a chick you've been talking to pretty regularly and you're getting radio silence all of a sudden. And if you do decide to re-engage, what's your method? I've had this happen before, went completely no contact, sometimes they hit you up sometimes they dont. I'm interested in all opinions on this. Thanks

Last edited:

Renegade357

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For me it's two. You call her once, leave a vmail and she doesn't answer. You can do it one more time about a week later. After that move on.

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
Renegade357 said:
For me it's two. You call her once, leave a vmail and she doesn't answer. You can do it one more time about a week later. After that move on.
I second this because if she ain't talking to you, she got somebody else. I give women ONE chance with me. F**k up once, you're dropped. And believe me, all women have options.

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Seems like two is standard

Big Nuts

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If I have little sexual interest in her, or can easily take the pass...I Next her...that said....always keep chicks on your Rolodex (cell phone) permanently and periodically hit them up...6 months from now, a year, 2 years??? hit her up...she may be vulnerable, newly single, horny.....etc...

Got a buddy with chicks on his phone from 6-7 years ago...he occasionally hits them up and suddenly and magically he's getting a BJ in a parking lot....seriously....I've never known anyone get more BJs in a parking lot than this guy....lol

....by the way...he's also married!!!!!!!

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah don't see the point in deleting the digits. Mind as well keep them in the phone for reasons you brought up.