BackInTheGame78
Moderator
- Joined
- Sep 10, 2014
- Messages
- 16,859
- Reaction score
- 19,085
That type of attitude is the exact opposite of masculine frame.Will masculine frame & game protect you in front of a judge?
When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.
Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.
Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.
The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.
That type of attitude is the exact opposite of masculine frame.Will masculine frame & game protect you in front of a judge?
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
Will it though lolThat type of attitude is the exact opposite of masculine frame.
I already have a girlfriend lmao and I love how yall can't answer a basic questionGet a girlfriend before you worry about a family court judge lol
You can fool anyone for a period of time. The truth always comes out and in the case of attitude usually fairly quickly.Will it though lol
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
I don't think you can fool a judge with your sosuave game lolYou can fool anyone for a period of time. The truth always comes out and in the case of attitude usually fairly quickly.
I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy. TBh I have no idea if you have a family, money, or etc so that's why I used Jake Paul. However, Judging how you couldn't answer the question, I can make a good guess lol.I can answer it easily but I think that it's a pretty ridiculous to always be appealing to the worst case scenario in a courtroom
I'm not the one crying like a little girl scout trying to sell cookies out in the rain now am I? Every post of yours is some whine and cry about how life is unfair or how women are this that or the other.I don't think you can fool a judge with your sosuave game lol
I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy. TBh I have no idea if you have a family, money, or etc so that's why I used Jake Paul. However, Judging how you couldn't answer the question, I can make a good guess lol.
She never took him to court.I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy.
When you can't answer a simple question you resort to insults lmaoI'm not the one crying like a little girl scout trying to sell cookies out in the rain now am I? Every post of yours is some whine and cry about how life is unfair or how women are this that or the other.
She came out about it like 4 days ago, I'm not saying she's right but I'm just showing you the type of **** they will pullShe never took him to court.
And don't pretend that you have insider info like you know the truth of if she's telling the truth or not.
Since you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.You don't have a girlfriend.
You're 12 years old, and routinely talk about how you can't get women to go on 2nd dates with you.
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
don”t go for career oriented women when they are young . Most of them are quite toxic from a partner perspectiveSince you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.
Yes. It's hard for you because water usually finds it's level.Since you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.