"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

Quit Overvaluing her worth, any single woman over 24 is damaged goods

Status
Not open for further replies.

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You can fool anyone for a period of time. The truth always comes out and in the case of attitude usually fairly quickly.
I don't think you can fool a judge with your sosuave game lol

I can answer it easily but I think that it's a pretty ridiculous to always be appealing to the worst case scenario in a courtroom
I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy. TBh I have no idea if you have a family, money, or etc so that's why I used Jake Paul. However, Judging how you couldn't answer the question, I can make a good guess lol.
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
I don't think you can fool a judge with your sosuave game lol



I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy. TBh I have no idea if you have a family, money, or etc so that's why I used Jake Paul. However, Judging how you couldn't answer the question, I can make a good guess lol.
I'm not the one crying like a little girl scout trying to sell cookies out in the rain now am I? Every post of yours is some whine and cry about how life is unfair or how women are this that or the other.
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
I mean look at what just happened to Jake Paul. High value men become targets for women to take to court and destroy.
She never took him to court.

And don't pretend that you have insider info like you know the truth of if she's telling the truth or not.
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I'm not the one crying like a little girl scout trying to sell cookies out in the rain now am I? Every post of yours is some whine and cry about how life is unfair or how women are this that or the other.
When you can't answer a simple question you resort to insults lmao

She never took him to court.

And don't pretend that you have insider info like you know the truth of if she's telling the truth or not.
She came out about it like 4 days ago, I'm not saying she's right but I'm just showing you the type of **** they will pull
 
Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
You don't have a girlfriend.

You're 12 years old, and routinely talk about how you can't get women to go on 2nd dates with you.
Since you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 17, 2020
Messages
3,423
Reaction score
2,637
Since you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.
don”t go for career oriented women when they are young . Most of them are quite toxic from a partner perspective

if you like this kind of girls , you should focus on the 30+ ones
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,859
Reaction score
19,085
Since you like stalking my topics go back to the first one I made about the medical school vacation girl. Have I complained about her since? HMMM I wonder what happened to her? If I would've listened to your dumb advice I probably would've lost her lmao. In addition, I have a second girlfriend too. Yall want to foam out of the mouth when I give advice, so why would I bother making a topic boasting about my lay count with highlighted text and calling posters beta for putting LOL after a text, wait gotta hold masculine frame. I can go out and get laid, dates, and gfs easily, but finding a girl that's not toxic af yeah that's the problem.
Yes. It's hard for you because water usually finds it's level.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
This thread is off topic and has devolved into irrelevance …
Closed
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top