Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick tip for the first kiss

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When you want to know if she wants you to kiss her

look in her eyes when the moment is right, smirk, and confidently say "you should kiss me now"

any answer she gives other than disgust, or flat-out rejection means she wants you to kiss her. If she asks "oh? why should I do that?" it means she is thinking about it positively, otherwise she wouldnt be asking. so thats your cue

white sox bill

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice tip...I just grab her and pull her in, and take her head in my hands, and turn her mouth towards me if needed, and first I peck her lips a time or two to make sure she is receptive, then go for the tongue.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
I kinda like the, "brush her hair away from her face/cheek" test. If she doesn't turn away, she's ready for a kiss.

Usually, once the kino has escalated past the common stuff, a kiss is safe too. I honestly try to close every first date with at least a kiss. At LEAST. To tell the truth, a little peck on the lips is not as presumptuous as one might think. There are cultures where people routinely kiss each other on the lips without any thought of intimacy or sexuality. Especially in these sexually liberated times, a kiss is in 2006 what a hug was in 1986.

As far as "going for the tongue", I rarely initiate that until some heavy kissing has gone down. Then you can test her by just touching your tongue to her lip with a kiss very lightly and seeing whether she becomes more receptive. You don't wanna just shove it in her mouth. Kissing is a subtle, gentle art.

Grimple

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've noticed a girl looks at my lips a lot right before she wants you to kiss her. I've also read somewhere that if a girl lets you touch her hair, then she wants you to kiss her, but then again I've touched girls hair upon meeting them 5 mins ago, and I don't think kissing them would had been appropriate, but who knows. Good tip though.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
its funny, I actually got this tip from the game "Bully" for PS2 :p

tried it a few times, found it worked, thought a bit about the message behind it, and realized its very sound.

by doing this, you are being very confident, and very direct.

the advantage in being very direct, is that she can give you either a YES or a NO. (and when women give you a maybe-type answer, its usually a yes ;))
this way, is you're direct, and say no, you wont be trying to figure out if she wants a kiss for the rest of the date; you'll know to keep working at it, or let her go if shes not interested.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
technically, ALL this stuff should be natural, and there shouldnt be any need for this site or the "seduction community". but since we're working toward it being natural, I see this as a means to an end.

This technique is just good for getting a definite yes/no as to whether the time is right to kiss her. no relying on vague signals like playing with her hair, or NLP scripts to get her in the mood. just a direct statement, followed by her response. no games, no tricks, no time wasted cuz of her lack of interest, just an answer right away. thats the ADDMAN way

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
buh-buh-bump!

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
IF everything is going well just get closer to the girl till shes either in your arms on your lap or rubbing up against you. Tilt her head in a more appropriate position if the girl DOES not want to kiss you she will most likely stop you here continue getting closer, heres the last chance a girl will stop you if she doesnt turn her head she will most likely meet your kiss and then your set.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was with a girl that smoked the other night. it was at a party and i had smoked alittle bit so it wasnt that bad.

deadaim89

Don Juan
Reaction score
ive done that before, hookah kiss, didnt realize it had a name though. shotgun kiss thats cool.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
THE_ADDMAN said:
When you want to know if she wants you to kiss her

look in her eyes when the moment is right, smirk, and confidently say "you should kiss me now"

any answer she gives other than disgust, or flat-out rejection means she wants you to kiss her. If she asks "oh? why should I do that?" it means she is thinking about it positively, otherwise she wouldnt be asking. so thats your cue
This is not a very good tip at all.

Well...I guess it might work with some women.

Charm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I also agree that the first post is not a very good tip. It seems like a forced routine which is everything a kiss is not supposed to be. If you want to kiss your woman, you simply need to get her attention, bring yourself right up close to her so your bodys are very close, look into her eyes and go in for the kiss. Its either a sure win or a failure and both are great indicators of how things have gone.