Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick thoughts on situation

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Girl added me on Facebook about two weeks ago and has been liking a couple of pics so I decided to say hi today and I did and the conversation flew pretty, pretty quickly. She told me she would like to shoot some pics, I ask her what kind, she tells me some hot ones, too and everything flows from there and in about half an hour she sends me her tits (god, what gorgeous ones, like size 5+, round and just beautiful) and she has a fit body.

She gave me her phone number, told me she doesn't live in Tirana where I live but is coming for work tonight and will sleep here tomorrow, too. Apparently she comes often to Tirana. She told me she can't take me to her hotel room tonight cause her company has assigned her in the hotel room with a friend and she had to work tonight, but she said we'll see tomorrow. I tested the waters and sent her a message a bit later telling her I am passing by the zone where her hotel is cause I have to meet a friend and give him sth (really had to and did), but she did not answer that message so I will not "disturb" anymore for tonight.

Tomorrow, do you guys think I should write to her or let her write to me? Any other thoughts are also more than welcome.

lizardking82

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Never mind, guys, she wrote early morning twice and we're meeting today at around 4 PM at her hotel. All is good

TBG

Don Juan
Reaction score
Keep an eye on your kidneys