Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick lesson on patience and desperation.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just over 3 weeks ago - I pulled a chick, number grab- kiss closed. Set up a date on the 14th, kiss close. She told me she had fun, thanked me for the day. (only spent an hour on her though - this is the "get to know you") Kept it light and fun, dropped her off home.

She seemed keen at the time.

Since then I didnt contact her, I have other plates and work on so extra plates just arent a priority.

She pulled in contact today, still keen and not at all upset that she'd been set back as a low priority, didn't feel snubbed and I set up another meet for next week. (she is awarei am a busy man and my time is valuable.)

Sosuave taught me that the girl should be the one to initiate as much as possible. ESPECIALLY AFTER THE FIRST DATE. (Now I never initiate after the first meet - If they dont come for it then someone else gets the D)

Sosuave taught me to spin plates and not to worry about the girls because they will come.

Sosuave taught me to use the telephone to set up dates and dont waste time trying to charm or entertain via text.

Sosuave was right on all three points.

Her hamster spun enough over two weeks wondering why I hadnt chased until she gave in and had to find out if I would come and smash her back doors in.

Fortunately for her - I am quite happy to do so.

Utilise what youve learnt here boys.

peace.

like2jam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice one.

Yeah, I think I'm pretty much done making first contact after the first date.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update - Didnt contact her until yesterday (the day of) and that was just a quick confirmation txt saying "Ill be at yours around 6".

She says cool, Therefore I'm not wasting time and she's still keen.

More proof that running it "Textbook DonJuan" is productive.

No trying to charm her over the phone - short and sweet, less is more and let my winning personality and powerful smile do the work for me in person.

Stay strong, keep the phone on a tight leash.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score