Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick # Grab

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Went out last night to grab some sushi after a bbq *weird right? **** it lol). started the night with a dude waiter then all of a suddend some cute chick came to bring us our meals. So her shirt had some sexual inuedno on it, but it was made specifically for this sushi place , a work shiRt.

I flirted with her and just talked for a little bit, good amount of eye contact. She got on the subject of why guys using pick up lines and how they'll always be single (lol) so I said she's never heard mine before.

I said just kidding I didn't have any, she went to grab me a water and I said "oh wait I do have a pick up line, put your number in my phone"

She looked so shocked, like this has never been said to her before. She specifically told me she put her last name and that she liked how direct I was.

Overall not a bad night out for sushi.

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sushi after a BBQ...? You fat sh!t :rolleyes:

Good work on the direct approach. It's my MO these days. Women don't like betas who f*ck about 'getting to know them' for hours. That's what dates are for. Good form Sir.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TheMonkeyKing said:
Sushi after a BBQ...? You fat sh!t :rolleyes:

Good work on the direct approach. It's my MO these days. Women don't like betas who f*ck about 'getting to know them' for hours. That's what dates are for. Good form Sir.

Granted it was a few hours later, but god damn it was tasty!!!!

Ya **** it, i used to try to have convos for a bit longer back in the day but I dont have time for that crap, get thenumber, wait a few days, text, set up the date, silence, then use the date to get to know her.

It doesnt make sense that you text a girl 24/7, then guys wonder why they A) Don't want to go out on a date with them or B) they go on the date and they have no idea what to talk about!

@LastofTheAlphas thanks brotha. gonna add her to the stable.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Aaaaah, the ole "put your number in my phone" trick. That shît works. Even if they weren't interested, they always obliged to that tactic. They've got your phone in their hand and they can't say no hahah.

Let us know how it turns out.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
Aaaaah, the ole "put your number in my phone" trick. That shît works. Even if they weren't interested, they always obliged to that tactic. They've got your phone in their hand and they can't say no hahah.

Let us know how it turns out.

I presented my phone and she just grabbed it out of my hands lol

I remember doing it to some random girl who clearly wasn't interested, she put her number in there after so many damn questions.