Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick 30 second advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not gonna write huge paragraphs, your time is valuable.

Long story short:
Spinning my main plate since 2-3 months.

Pros:
Lawyer
Sporty
Great sex
Smart banter
Rich family
Tries to make it work

Cons:
Feminist influence
Trashy friends
Hoe stories of her past from my friends
Withholds sex (I drop her indefinitely those times)
Flakey with dates
Dyed hair
Hot - Cold

Definitely not relationship material. Seems like a headache even as a plate.

Your advice? Drop her even as a plate or keep playing these games where the sh!t tests don't stop.

Last edited:

Billtx49

Reaction score

Long story short:

Pros:
Lawyer
Sporty
Great sex
Smart banter
Rich family
Tries to make it work

Cons:
Feminist influence
Trashy friends
Flakey with dates
Dyed hair
Hot - Cold

Your advice? Drop her even as a plate or keep playing these games where the **** tests don't stop.
The Cons outweigh the Pros. Past hoe stories and trashy friends with sex withholding added in are the main reason. She’s likely getting sex somewhere…

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can decide. But considering she is just a plate, of all the things you mentioned, flakey dates would be the deal-breaker for me. My time is valuable and I'd be pissed if a held a night open for her, she flaked, and then I have nothing to do or have to scramble last-minute and see if friends are in-town doing something I'd be interested in.

One solution to that issue is to do what @guru1000 does haha: Any time you schedule a date with her, schedule a date the same night with another one or two plates. On the night of the date, sort out which girl or girls have not flaked and then pick the one you want to be with then reschedule with the other. While I think that strategy is just too cold for me to employ with everyone, I'd totally do it with a girl who has flaked on me.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Cons outweigh the Pros. Past hoe stories and trashy friends with sex withholding added in are the main reason. She’s likely getting sex somewhere…
I mind my own business and attention with plates I'm uncommitted with. What they do in their own time is their own thing.

The moment my time starts getting disrespected is a spiral with her getting thrown out at the end.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only you can decide. But considering she is just a plate, of all the things you mentioned, flakey dates would be the deal-breaker for me. My time is valuable and I'd be pissed if a held a night open for her, she flaked, and then I have nothing to do or have to scramble last-minute and see if friends are in-town doing something I'd be interested in.

One solution to that issue is to do what @guru1000 does haha: Any time you schedule a date with her, schedule a date the same night with another one or two plates. On the night of the date, sort out which girl or girls have not flaked and then pick the one you want to be with then reschedule with the other. While I think that strategy is just too cold for me to employ with everyone, I'd totally do it with a girl who has flaked on me.
That's an absolutely fantastic method that I've employed many times not out of Machiavellianism but sheer operational advantage.

Flakey dates, withholding sex and the other plethora of mind games is reason enough.

Just politely told her to fvck off with a namaste.

I'm done.

Last edited:

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

If you schedule a date with her schedule another date with someone else who is a definite bang

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is easy. And I'll outline for the viewers who find or will find themselves in similar situations:

Pros:
Lawyer-Neutral
Sporty-Neutral
Great sex-Neutral/Frame
Smart banter -Neutral (Be careful)
Rich family -Neutral
Tries to make it work- Frame

Cons:
Feminist influence -Likely will cross bounds of no frame
Trashy friends Likely will cross bounds of no frame
Hoe stories of her past from my friends Likely will cross bounds of no frame
Withholds sex (I drop her indefinitely those times) No frame
Flakey with dates No frame
Dyed hair -Neutral
Hot - ColdNo frame
All one needs is one "No Frame" to dismiss her. Here you have three, and three "likely" triggers.

No good Hollywood.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
This is easy. And I'll outline for the viewers who find or will find themselves in similar situations:

All one needs is one "No Frame" to dismiss her. Here you have three, and three "likely" triggers.

No good Hollywood.
its over for OP

SoSuave666

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Long story short:

Pros:
Lawyer
Sporty
Great sex
Smart banter
Rich family
Tries to make it work

Cons:
Feminist influence
Trashy friends
Flakey with dates
Dyed hair
Hot - Cold

Your advice? Drop her even as a plate or keep playing these games where the sh!t tests don't stop.
I have bolded the most pertinent information in your post. Not worth it...

Ronin47

Don Juan
Reaction score

Long story short:

Cons:
Feminist influence
Trashy friends
Flakey with dates
Dyed hair
Hot - Cold
She shouldnt be your main plate. She has sh1t tested you and you have failed.

Stop contact unless she contacts you. If shes flaking, you are an orbiter to her that she can do whatever the fvck she wants and she is fvcking other dudes as a higher priority than you. If she sets a date, flake on her. Ignore her attempts to contact you after flaking for a while. If she persists, make her submit...ie make her do some freaky ****.

Those red flags are a bad sign especially:

Hoe stories
Trashy friends
Dyed hair
Hot/Cold

All good indicators she is damaged goods and long term useless except for a booty call and only then if she has submitted. If she tries the flakey **** hot cold go back to step one and stop contacting her.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know...to me a plate is just a woman used for sex. So why all the drama? Chances are sometimes women who've been plated before or gamed before they're running their own game too in other words you're her plate too. Which is fair in my book. So why get all butt-hurt if she's treating your like a plate too? I mean who cares? If you start expecting that she treats you like a GF or LTR would then your expectations are all wrong.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It really all depends on what you want. One of the chicks I'm dating now pretty much fits this description, with the exception that she is a model (and a lawyer too), she doesn't dye her hair because her modeling thing is she has pale skin and red hair, which photographers like the contrast... she get's a lot of work.

She fits my schedule fine, I see her, MAYBE once a month... When I make plans with her... I never expect she will show up, because she is flaky as fvck. But I will invite her to things I'm doing anyway and if she shows, fine, if she doesn't that's okay too. I think I figured out how this chick works... she only sees me when she is ovulating... very basic animal stuff. Sex is great, but if I tried to make this chick a girl-friend... like I've seen other dudes try over the last couple of years, I would be rewarded with disappointment. She just likes to get sexed up once a month... I'm okay with this.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the subject of why care for shltty behavior IF they are a plate:

If your friend flaked on you, went hot and cold on you, and called you to hang out only on his terms and his time, would you entertain such a relation? To those of you who state "No!" then why would you entertain such a relation for a plate? The only reason is sex.

So SEX from women who don't value your time and attention mean more to you than FRAME, which is ultimately the architecture of how you govern your LIFE?

The collateral effect of succumbing to such relations under the bargain of sex will damage you, your frame, your time, and your other potential contenders more than the value of sex you are receiving. The energy you walk away with for being another's tampon on their time and directed by their rules is not the energy that attracts the women you desire nor the energy of self-empowerment.

Want sex? Good. Have frame, dismiss women, and you'll get all the sex you can muster from women who actually value your time and attention.

HankHill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see your guys points but to me all these things are only a problem if you're putting more investment into a plate than what it is. Having expectations from others will always leave you disappointed. It's why you have to spin multiple plates. Regardless, my advice was if his SMV allows him to replace plates easily go ahead and drop her but if plates aren't easily replaceable suck it up. It's like looking for a better job while still being employed vs. turning in your notice and then looking for a new job. All depends on the supply and demand.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Logically yes. Unfortunately we men are emotionally ignorant so we talk about a "plate" that we are actually attached to and don't really understand that. Making a thread about her is a pretty good tell that we are emotionally compromised.
Wow. that’s so true.

Last edited:

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here is my 30 second advice:

If you have to come onto SoSuave and create a thread over a specific woman, chances are the payoff isnt worth the investment.

If you create a 2, 3, 4 or even 5 woman rotation, you will instantly dismiss a woman like this and constantly be looking to add better options to your rotation and cut your losses on the current weak link.