Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Quick 30 second advice

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As to the subject of why care for shltty behavior IF they are a plate:

If your friend flaked on you, went hot and cold on you, and called you to hang out only on his terms and his time, would you entertain such a relation? To those of you who state "No!" then why would you entertain such a relation for a plate? The only reason is sex.

So SEX from women who don't value your time and attention mean more to you than FRAME, which is ultimately the architecture of how you govern your LIFE?

The collateral effect of succumbing to such relations under the bargain of sex will damage you, your frame, your time, and your other potential contenders more than the value of sex you are receiving. The energy you walk away with for being another's tampon on their time and directed by their rules is not the energy that attracts the women you desire nor the energy of self-empowerment.

Want sex? Good. Have frame, dismiss women, and you'll get all the sex you can muster from women who actually value your time and attention.
I understand why people regard your advice highly. Good going mate.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay my first concern is the fact she is a lawyer. Strike 1. know she is just a plate but I would not want to have sex with someone who knows more about the law during the MeToo era. Then you mentioned she is a feminist. Strike 2. Withholds sex once in a while. Strike 3. Now the reason it is not just for sex. My thought is you know how crazy these liberal women are and how they can make up a story. Harvey Weinstein, and Louis C.K were victims of this and look at Bill Cosby who is in jail right now I bet he didn't do all what they accused him of. So not trying to scare you but to think about this because she buys into the feminist ideology and this is a sign she is not stable plus she is a lawyer and then you said great sex when you have it with her. Lots of red flags here. Remember the better she is in bed the crazier she will be.

kbbroiler1971

Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope you’re joking man.
I'm not joking and I believe those stories were fictional and I don't believe one word of what any women said. I believe they had sex with women but I do believe it was consensual. I can't remember what video it was. It was a current one with Rollo Tomassi and he said a lot of these MeToo claims had to do with the liberals not getting their way with having the first woman president aka Killary. Then after that, all these MeToo claims came out and it started to accuse men. Then ever wonder why the men who came out and accused women their stories seem to go away faster than a fart in the mainstream media? Back to the women, why not during the onset of this happening call the police? This is the thing I don't understand and the excuse was they were afraid to call the police. Wouldn't you more likely to believe a story that happened years ago with a police call rather than a story with no police call and then years later come out and say this.

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not joking and I believe those stories were fictional and I don't believe one word of what any women said. I believe they had sex with women but I do believe it was consensual. I can't remember what video it was. It was a current one with Rollo Tomassi and he said a lot of these MeToo claims had to do with the liberals not getting their way with having the first woman president aka Killary. Then after that, all these MeToo claims came out and it started to accuse men. Then ever wonder why the men who came out and accused women their stories seem to go away faster than a fart in the mainstream media? Back to the women, why not during the onset of this happening call the police? This is the thing I don't understand and the excuse was they were afraid to call the police. Wouldn't you more likely to believe a story that happened years ago with a police call rather than a story with no police call and then years later come out and say this.
:rolleyes:

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay my first concern is the fact she is a lawyer. Strike 1. know she is just a plate but I would not want to have sex with someone who knows more about the law during the MeToo era. Then you mentioned she is a feminist. Strike 2. Withholds sex once in a while. Strike 3. Now the reason it is not just for sex. My thought is you know how crazy these liberal women are and how they can make up a story. Harvey Weinstein, and Louis C.K were victims of this and look at Bill Cosby who is in jail right now I bet he didn't do all what they accused him of. So not trying to scare you but to think about this because she buys into the feminist ideology and this is a sign she is not stable plus she is a lawyer and then you said great sex when you have it with her. Lots of red flags here. Remember the better she is in bed the crazier she will be.
"don't stick your **** in crazy" but we all still do it