questions about ovulation and period

Jay-X

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hi everybody. my girlfriend should have had her period more than a week ago. a couple of days before the expected day, she told me that she felt like she was about to be on her period, but then just a really little of blood has come out of her. she says that it can't be her period and that's just ovulation.
is it possible that a woman ovulates 25 days after her last period?! doesn't the ovulation happen like 14 days after or so?
consider that she's always been irregular and she's just 16 years old.
is it common for a teenager to completely skip her period? it never happened to her (at least, not in the last year, from what i know). she's just a little bit overweight (not fat at all), but she eats reaaaaaally little (i'm worried that she's becoming anorexic), can this influence her period?

i'd like to know another thing:

last time we had vaginal sex, she was on her last period and i was wearing a condom (it didn't broke, i know since i checked out before throwing it away). this month we had unprotected anal sex a dozen times, but i always came inside her. do you think that there is some chance that she may have gotten pregnant? i don't think so, but you are never sure

flyinshark

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sometimes a tiny little drop of sperm can come in contact with the vagina and it can be enough to get a girl pregnant. Also, from what i know, when a girl does not have her period at all, it means that she could be pregnant. I know you tried your best at avoiding this, and i hope she doesn't get pregnant now, at 16.

Tell her to go see her doctor or a pharmacist and talk about it. They could help her better than most (if not all) people on this board.

apache

Don Juan
Reaction score
A symptom of Anorexia nervosa is a girls menstrual cycle stopping, so you may want to look into this as being the problem if you seriosuly think she's becoming anorexic.

rgeere

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by apache
A symptom of Anorexia nervosa is a girls menstrual cycle stopping, so you may want to look into this as being the problem if you seriosuly think she's becoming anorexic.
On the other hand, if this is the case there is less chance of an accident occuring taking your risky behaviour.